[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If this was ur gf, would you want her to lose weight?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 140333674783.jpg (44KB, 530x642px) Image search: [Google]
140333674783.jpg
44KB, 530x642px
If this was ur gf, would you want her to lose weight?
>>
>>35480032
Yes I'm literally in that exact problem met a heavier girl who isn't a slut but is too overweight for my liking and then my ex-gf who's in better shape but such a hoe
>>
>>35480032
Nah senpai.

Preggos are hot and if they look preggos without actually being so, I can dig it.

Why be doomed with a kid in the future when you can date a chubby?
>>
Wait for the baby for an easy 8 pound loss. And just have her start working out, there's so many women who do absolutely nothing and she is clearly one of them. Also have her eat less or burn more than she takes in. I could maybe have her read the sticky.
>>
>>35480032

It's her call to make, but it's either me or her gut.
>>
>>35480070
>he would rather be fucked with a kid than just have OP pic
>>
>>35480032
No I love fat girls
>>
>>35480093
The tits are nice but fuck yeah I hope that's temporary. She's got that vague amount of chins going for her. Besides, I plan to procreate anyways once my career is at the top. But at the moment I guess I could just find a different fucking girl, why would I be dating something like that in the first place?
>>
File: 20150521235056-0692cff0.jpg (34KB, 750x421px) Image search: [Google]
20150521235056-0692cff0.jpg
34KB, 750x421px
>>35480055
>>35480070
girl in the pic isn't pregnant
>>
>>35480032
I would wreck her harder than my best friend wrecked into that tree a mile north of his home in high school.
>>
>>35480147
http://stufferdb.com/index?/category/58-amatuer_art_azismiss
>>
>>35480147
I know, I was saying that a girl being pregnant is temporary, whereas one can find a girl that looks pregnant and have a belly that lasts far longer.
>>
>>35480032
>>35480147
I would never hold her hand in public but I would deeply enjoy the blowjobs in private
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.