[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

bad decisions general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1450264580014.jpg (4MB, 1920x9808px) Image search: [Google]
1450264580014.jpg
4MB, 1920x9808px
I'm about to order some fucking chocolate again, talk me out of it.
>>
Fucking holidays. I let myself eat candy and other shit for a couple of nights and now I have been eating them almost every day and have huge cravings
>>
Do not order chocolate again.
>>
>>35476259
That's me for over 10 years now.
>>35476263
Then I'll buy some at the store, I'm fucking terrible.
>>
>>35476234
how much chocolate are you eating, that you need to "order" it, not just buy it from a store?
Are we talking multiple display boxes worth or something?

Seriously think about that for a second, and hopefully the self loathing will kick in long enough for you to realise what the hell you are doing with your life.
>>
>>35476269
Just fuck off and stop being a whiny fat little bitch. We're not here to mother you, you pathetic fat piece of shit.
>>
Been doing IF and trying keto for a week and a half now. I feel great (so ketosis probably hasn't set in yet), I eat next to nothing but it's nourishing. The only thing I can complain about is my stomach hurts after the first meal every day but other than that I feel like my bodies making the shift comfortably. Ask yourself, what tastes better: chocolate or pussy?
>>
>>35476306
Not OP, but fucking chocolate.
But you can't brag to your friends about eating a lot of chocolate.
>>
>>35476234
>order
also, I should stop buying pizza whenever I'm out of fridge food
>>
>>35476269
Losing weight is worth it. I was fat and believe me, it's way better than all the chocolate. Once you are without sweets for a while you won't even feel like eating them.
>>
>>35476306
>I feel great (so ketosis probably hasn't set in yet),

WHAT
>>
File: reality.jpg (69KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
reality.jpg
69KB, 1280x720px
>>35476234
Isn't that picture enough? All those people cheering for you isn't enough?

Just fucking dont buy any goddam chocolate you fat shit, you want us to hold your hand through all this? for how long then? a week? a month? YEARS?

And then what, when you finally reach the weight you always wanted you are probably just gonna start over with eating that shit again and going back to the same weight as you were.
And I bet we will probably be seeing you again here in about 3 years bitching about no self control and how you want us to hold your hand again.

Now you can either prove me wrong or prove me wrong you fatfuck.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.