[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

STUBBORN FAT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 7

File: blog-love-handle-fat.jpg (19KB, 300x295px) Image search: [Google]
blog-love-handle-fat.jpg
19KB, 300x295px
How do you lose this shit?
I've been dieting for 2 months, and I got as lean as I've never been before. I look like if I just broke out of a concentration camp. But still the lower abs and lower back are covered in bacon, and they just won't move. My weight contious to drop, I lose muscle like crazy, but this shit won't go away. What the fuck?
>>
>>35455851
Lift
>>
same way you lose fat everywhere else, just gotta keep cutting

it's not easy, but it's very simple

but for real, you're probably not losing much muscle, it might look like it because most people think they're way leaner than they actually are. just keep going m8
>>
>>35455851
Either you are doing it wrong or you have shit genetics
>>
>>35455851

Eat more protein and lift.
>>
>>35455851
by losing more fat
>>
What you're experiencing is the result of alpha-receptor dense adipocytes around the lower abdomen and hips/lower back.
When the body enters a caloric deficit, catecholamine expression is upregulated.
Catecholamines bind to beta-receptors on the surface of adipocytes (fat cells), and subsequently induce lipolysis through the hydrolysis of triglycerides into glycerol and free fatty acids, namely fat loss.
However, when catecholamines bind to alpha-receptors on the surface of adipocytes, lipolysis is inhibited, therefore adipocytes dense in alpha-receptors are far less receptive to catecholamine induced lipolysis than those dense in beta-receptors.
Alpha-receptor dense adipocytes are typically located around the pecs, lower abdomen and lower back/hips in males, while females tend to host them around the triceps and thighs as well; females tend to host approximately nine times more alpha-receptor dense adipocytes than males.
You have two options:
1) Continue cutting until the fat finally comes off, however this will take much longer than it did to lose the rest of the weight.
2) Take an alpha-receptor antagonist, such as Yohimbine, and perform low intensity steady state fasted cardio for 40-60 minutes per day while the supplement is active in your system (approx. 45-60 mins after ingestion), while ensuring not to eat for around 4 hours after taking it.
>>
>>35456755

yohi is illegal here, what do?
>>
>>35457486

Where?
>>
>>35457502

Almost all of europe, its a prescription drug.
You can get yohimbine bark extract but i've read its basically useless.
>>
>>35457539

Oh you live in all of Europe, that's interesting.

Where do you live, anon?

Anyway, carb refeeding will assist you, and you should already be doing that anyway.

What BF percentage are you?
>>
>>35455851
I'm 6'4" and 176 lbs, should I keep cutting? I still have huge love handles.
>>
>>35456755
that's a very descriptive way of telling him o just take Yohi
>>
>>35455851

Lyles McDonald - Stubborn Father Solution
>>
>>35457639

FUCK. "Stubborn Fat Solution."

Phone autocorrect
>>
>>35455851
swtich white bread, white rice, white anything to brown rice, brown bread.. etc. also no sugar

it will go away

also try cutting down on carbs
>>
>>35457639

serious Freudian slip breh
>>
>>35457639
>Lyles McDonald - Stubborn Fat Solution
Not buying and reading a fucking book. Sum up please.
>>
>>35457633

Well, I thought he might like to know why.
>>
>>35457639
So literally murder
>>
>>35457728
Lazy? You'll never make it brah
>>
Just get more muscle so the fat becomes irrelevant.
>>
File: 1407135142509.jpg (17KB, 255x287px) Image search: [Google]
1407135142509.jpg
17KB, 255x287px
>Stubborn fat
>mfw people act like their fat is a sentient being
>>
File: 1385388821997.jpg (67KB, 643x960px) Image search: [Google]
1385388821997.jpg
67KB, 643x960px
>>35457486
>Yohimbine
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yohimbine#Research
Hope you aint liftin for girls m8
>>
>>35457790

Educate yourself, young man >>35456755
>>
File: 1448402313666.png (19KB, 698x698px) Image search: [Google]
1448402313666.png
19KB, 698x698px
>>35457614
>not even one answer
Ok
>>
>>35457728

as you put it that way, to summarise,

FUCK OFF YOU LAZY FAT CUNT
>>
>>35457614
Uoure 6'4, do whatever the hell you want
>>
>>35457486

Buy it anyway you gayyyyyy doggg
>>
>>35458193
I just want to fuck, I don't want to court and marry this bitch. Nothing lazy about getting to the fucking point.
>>
File: yohimbine_infopic.png (36KB, 587x436px) Image search: [Google]
yohimbine_infopic.png
36KB, 587x436px
Had success with this
>>
>>35459773

Take it 40-60 mins before, not 15-20.

And yes, please do not take it with any other stimulants (apart from 200mg caffeine) and start with a half dose on your first day.
>>
where should i shop for yohimbine?

I weigh 75kg so i need 5-15 mg pills I think and live in America
>>
>>35460744
Just buy it on Amazon
>>
Yohimbine sounds too risky for questionable results.
pass

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/issa33.htm
>>
>>35462105

The two studies cited in that article are absolutely awful and I tore them apart upon first inspection.

The first found in favour of Yohimbine as a weight loss aid, yet did not measure where the weight was lost from, which is just scientific apathy.

The second, was 10 days long and cortisol induced water retention, which is a side effect of yohimbine use, would have masked actual fat loss.

Weight loss is not equal to fat loss, and those studies were so poorly controlled I can hardly call them scientific at all.

Yohimbine works extremely well for losing stubborn fat for the reasons specified in this post >>35456755

I use it, and I have my clients use it when they are <10% BF and wish to increase definition and vascularity, and it works perfectly well.
>>
>>35455851
cut cut cut and cardio, lift, cardio
>>
>>35457790
you retarded?

http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/english/stubborn
>Difficult to move, remove, or cure:
>>
>>35462314
when you lack strict supplement content regulation and the dose is so important where overdoses appear to raise blood pressure.. is that not a real risk?

If you are self administering with stuff off amazon where you have no way of knowing the actual content of active ingredient I'd call that a risk especially without anything other than anecdotal testimonial tier data..

Where are the guys who took too much and have a stroke or heart attack?

Maybe if you can have prescription class materiel where the active is known and you are able to observe the guessed at safe levels..

I am not disputing the chemistry could help but for the same reason you dismiss the only published studied I see it as yet to be established.
>>
>>35462846

Toxicity typically begins at 40mg +.

The content and manufacture of Primaforce Yohimbine HCL is regulated by the FDA.

It has not been properly scientifically studied for its fat loss properties, because nobody is going to fund a study on a fucking weight loss supp.

In fact, the only people who manage to string together what barely passes for a study are so scientifically incompetent that their data is practically worthless, as we have seen with the studies cited in that article.

There are a handful of stories floating around online about guys who took too much (40mg +) and suffered toxic serotonin syndrome, all of whom survived to tell the tale, however many more may have died as a result.

Moral of the story? Don’t take an overdose.

A paracetamol overdose can kill you, and you can buy that at the grocery store; there is no such thing as a universally safe drug, anon.

There’s no data, because there’s no funding, so hypotheses and anecdotal evidence with have to suffice.

P.S. You’re a faggot.
>>
>>35463002

Where can I buy some yohimbine in Europe ?
I've used DNP succesfully, but it makes sleepy.
>>
>>35463080

>DNP

Please use Yohimbine instead.

evitamins

Google it.
>>
>>35463125
http://www.evitamins.com/yohimbine-hci-primaforce-11566

>2.5 mg

Isn't it a really low dose ?
>>
some males just have wide hips, see those hourglass shaped girls? yea, thats your body if youre not skinny fat but still wide at the bottom, i know it sucks, i have it too, best thing to do is build muscle to hide it but dont go big, try to be come a muscle only man, you should be 140 kgs of muscle only
>>
>>35463192

Yes, you take more than one cap you mong.

I take 7.

0.2mg per kg of body weight, take a half dose the first time.

The rest of the info is in the thread already.
>>
ITT dangerous broscience flung by cretinous simeans
>>
File: 45434565567.jpg (114KB, 469x1032px) Image search: [Google]
45434565567.jpg
114KB, 469x1032px
>>35456755
>>
File: 1449749417369s.jpg (4KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1449749417369s.jpg
4KB, 125x125px
>>35455851
Pure amphetamine
>>
Cardio changes a receptor balance to burn more fat in the hard to lose spots (refer to Lyle mcdonald on this).
Do more cardio.
However it sounds like you're DYEL as fuck and will have a hard time getting visible abs without some actual muscle mass. L2 bulk/cut cycles, eat and lift.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.