[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fraud

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 317
Thread images: 37

File: image.jpg (36KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36KB, 512x512px
Steroid general

We been booped edition edition

Previous edition was booped
>>
>>35449576
enjoy your osteoporosis
>>
Anyone has completed a sarm and roids cycle?

I was wondering if LGD-4033, since it has a high AR affinity and is selective for muscle and bone tissue, could be combined with something like dbol or anadrol (low AR affinity) and the mandatory base test for high synergistic gains.
>>
Been trying eca, taking 25mg ephedrine, 200mg caffeine, 80mg aspirin 3 times a day and working out for about a hour 4 to 5 times a week. Am i doing this right?
>>
>>35449588
How did you get in so quick
>>
>>35449578
I'm really busy and I can't use 2 days in a row, even if it's for banging someone.
>>
Cheerleading
>>
File: image.jpg (72KB, 612x459px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72KB, 612x459px
> mossad posts mossad's ass
> "dolph lungren's brother"
> "post front pls"
> mossad posts girl's ass
> banned from all boards

> talking to ex, first real gf from years ago, only girl to truly satisfy me physically
> send her pics
> "omg you got buff"
> she's playing hard to get though
> thinking back to our first time, that day, trying to remember exactly what I saw when I looked at her
> have a re-experience, can feel everything, the moiusture and temperature of the air, her touch, how beautiful she was, in love with her again
> get a nosebleed, pupils dilated, like brain just had a piece reattached, it feels like it's 2015 and 2009 simultaneously
> confused, hurt, she's still playing hard to get and is 800 miles away
> heart split between 3 different girls now
> hot cousin wants to meet up with her too

Eh... I wish a Jewish girl would boss me around and tell me what to do. I only want to dominate in bed.
>>
Taking the time out to honour the fallen:
>cunt
>ackrite
>weird guy with the gh head
Think that's it tbf
>>
>>35449593
no, nobody has, this is the third thread you've asked that with no responces
>>
Taking the time out to honour the fallen:
>Odin
>Plato
>weird guy with the gh head
>ackrite
>>
File: walk away.png (192KB, 501x445px) Image search: [Google]
walk away.png
192KB, 501x445px
>>35449662
>talking to ex
>>
*THIS THREAD MADE IN MEMORY OF YOLODROL*
>>
>>35449687
What habbened odin?

baka
>>
>>35449740
died from rectal bleeding
>>
Reminder Zinc is the easiest way for men to raise your T without roids and is very important even on them

TAKE ZINC
>>
>>35449762
Neh vitamin D
>>
File: image.jpg (54KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54KB, 960x960px
>>35449689
> not talking to your exes
> holding grudges against women
> not being an alpha that loves all his bitches

Her family moved to Canada, that's why it ended.
>>
>>35449684
responses*

And yes, but people could at least check if the reasoning adds up or offer their perspective.

I find it more interesting than talking about tripfag circlejerk.
>>
>>35449704
Is Yolodrol kill D:
>>
>>35449767
Isn't it vitamin B's
>>
>>35449874
Think Pistorius got him when he went to the bathroom
>>
>>35449919
Damn happens to the best of us
I hope he left me his bathtub chemicals in his will like we talked about
>>
>>35449767
Zinc
>>
>>35449848
If i've done my research correctly, androgenic to anabolic ratios are generally derived from differences in rat muscle vs. prostate growth and probably are measuring how selectively they bind to the different sorts of androgen receptors, and with sarms they're trying to get similar effects without their chemical structure having been derived from human hormones
>>
>>35449945
50mg a day enough right
>>
>>35449655
Mistakes had been made.
Someone dun goofed.
Etc etc

On a completely unrelated note, any good sources?
>>
>>35449919
what's pistorius?
>>
>>35450017
How to get booped the post
>no source talk friendo :^)
>>
>>35450029
You don't know who Pistorius is?
Where do you live and what's the underside of your rock look like?
>>
>>35450017
[email protected]
>>
People listen to this creep's advice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfwOZNkT_qE
>>
File: image.jpg (28KB, 452x339px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28KB, 452x339px
>>35450041
Someone posted a source in last thread and it got booped

Pic related
>>
>>35450086
>18 likes
>category is comedy
>>
>>35450086
Well that was fuckin weird>>35450086
>>
Test
>>
newbie fraud here, doing research on first cycle. How are the beginner cycles on r/steroids? Legit or not?
>>
>>35450160
Reddit is good. Best place to go to for info.
>>
>>35450160
Legit as legit can be
>>
>>35450175
>>35450181
Cool thanks brahs, much appreciated. Another anon gave me a source a few threads ago but seems shady. Can I get a quality source recommendation? No troll pls
>>
>>35450238
See
>>35450041
>>35450115
>>35450081
>>
>>35450238
Steroid source talk reddit is the place to go

That source is probably legit if it's the person I think told you who to email saying that he sent you to him
>>
peepz who create the threads, just put some shit like
>go to reddit for information and where to buy le roids, this is compound discussion and usage

or some bullshit, the same shit get posted multiple times every fking thread
>>
>>35450115
Why wouldn't they just ban the person posting, or blam their post?

No need to shitter the entire thread, y'feel?

Wonder if they'd accept an application for just /roid/ moderator (besides this and 1-2 other threads, I don't really browse 4chan anymore)
>>
>>35450283
>>35450276
Ah my bad, maybe I should learn how to read. Either way, thanks bros
>>
>>35450314
We get booped with that in the OP
>Source have been booped as OP before
>>
>doing nothing for New Years eve
>chillin at home, sis and bf encourage drinking
>already stoned, start drinking
>tinder
>qt messages me that I should come over since she's 2 miles away, her family is having a New Years party
>ok
>get there
>girl is hot
>whole family just Drunk as a fuck
>aunt pulls a pipe out, im ripping it like no tomorrow, then 80 year old grandma ask if I'll light it for her
>she is ripping the fuck out this shit
>qt is bringing me endless drinks like there is no stopping
>All over me
>Aunt constantly making me jäger bombs
>I get up and go to the bathroom and am already way, way fucked at this point
>aunt waiting for me, ask if im hungry
>yeah why
>puts fist siZed brownie in my mouth
>da fuck bitch
>keeps feeding me them
>so fucked up had no clue or thought that they were pot brownies
>20 minutes into cards against humanity I can hardly even read
>wntire familt is still bringing me shit to smoke or drink
>qt and me go off, she wants to take pictures of us n shit so whatever
>start hooking up
>dad walks in but is cool about it, we stopped tho
>keep drinking, she taps out and is puking in the bathroom
>im so fucked I don't realize what's happening
>one of parents give me ride home, qt still throwing up in bathroom
>leave
>turns out she doesn't even live here just her aunt
moral of story is if your looking for a fucked up time u can probly find it on tinder
>>
>>35450319
Mods generally dislike having /fraud/ threads as it is. They get ban happy if they get a reason to be. They booped 2 threads btw
>>
>>35450319
Nope they only give janitor to beta fuckboi natties
>>
>>35450361
>>35450362
I see that that happens, but /fraud/ is pretty ingrained in the culture now, best to use it as a hangout and containment rather than ban it and be irritating.
>>
Been trying eca, taking 25mg ephedrine, 200mg caffeine, 80mg aspirin 3 times a day and working out for about a hour 4 to 5 times a week. Am i doing this right?
>>
>>35450362
If there was a fraud janitor it would solve the problem 2bh. But we have this discussion in our threads several times a year and it never happens
>>35450373
Arguably so were DNP threads but they get booped these days too
>>
>>35450319
Reminds me of the quote from civ about the bureaucracy expanding to meet the needs of the inefficient bureaucracy. Think it was Twain or Wilde
>>
So i have started cutting my weight stilll has not settled but from yesterday to today it was 223 to 219. I fucked this asian chick 4 times in the past day told her that and she laughed so hard and told me to come to her house tmmro, Only came twice but I look at it at reps. fuck the tight asian pussy x failure
>>
File: image.jpg (168KB, 741x819px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
168KB, 741x819px
>>35450402
you guys just want someone who will let you all get away with whatever you want. Just like the FL and BL and Mike days. Even legit roid boards ban for open source talk. Why should these threads be the special butterfly?
>>
>>35450402
I'll apply and anticipate no response/disappointment.

>>35450416
Kek, sounds about right.
>>
>>35450359
You have a bf?
>>
>>35450439
That's one ugly fake smile she got
>>
>>35450439
Because this is the wild west motherfucker
>>
>>35450439
Besides the fact that it's 4chan? As long as the board owner/operator aren't willfully complicit nobody gives a fuck, and the DEA doesn't give 2 shits about roids unless they're using them to bust someone they want for other reasons or need to inflate numbers.

FL/BL days weren't shit because of source talk, they were shit because of fattits and his cronies and his haters constantly shitting up the board with shilling/antishilling.
>>
>>35450439
>even legit roid boards ban for open source talk
reddit doesn't
>>
>>35450439
No we would still boop source talk. Just not 2 entire threads because of one post. Probably boop JM posters too
>>35450441
I would be doubtful
>>
>>35450478
r/steroids does only SST doesn't
>>
>>35450479
Yeah, illegal shit is illegal, and 4chan is fairly mainstream now - so those POSTS would get hit.

Not the entire thread.
>>
>>35450478
I still dont get why we havent moved to double chan
>>
>>35450359
Alcohol and weed is a deadly combo for me. It gets too much and I just get sick, can't talk and feel like the world is spinning.
>>
>>35450477
>4chan

Yes a website that actually has to obey USA law.
You guys have been spoiled.
>>
>>35450512
And you're a retard.

Ban the illegal talk. *gasp* we're obeying the law without being massive faggots!
>>
>>35450526
>wah I can't my way

Cry more faggot
>>
>>35450512
The law enforcement wouldn't want the posts banned though, they would want it to stay so they could build a case
>>
"You can buy steroids on the internet" - anon

"Omg scumbag you're going to jail" - natty mods
>>
File: 1320245037594.gif (2MB, 270x288px) Image search: [Google]
1320245037594.gif
2MB, 270x288px
currently 8 weeks into my first cycle of 500 test-e/wk. 5'7, 170lb. squatting 275lb 5x5 and benching 225 5x5. so far, so good.

goal is a lean 185

lifted for about 7 years natty before hopping on, so I kind of know my shit about lifting, but not so much about dat der celltech

thinking about adding tren to my cycle for the last 8 weeks (because GAINZ), and then I'll start HCG and my PCT etc

admittedly, I can get moody sometimes but it's mostly because of high expectations of myself and putting myself through a tough program at uni (we all gon' make it)

is it possible to add a moderate amount of tren to my cycle without getting those hardcore side effects? if so, what should my dosages look like?

pic related, I want to bang fit qt9.5's
>>
>>35450526
By this logic any talk of illicit substances would be banned, look at all the talk about illegal drugs that goes on this site.
Even weed talk would have to be banned
>>
>>35450549
>squatting 275lb 5x5 and benching 225 5x5. so far, so good.

Never admit this on the interwebs again pls
>>
>>35450536
What a stunning counter argument. Your logic and wisdom have helped me see the light!

It'd be easier on the moderation team, and better for us. I really don't see the issue here.

>>35450572
Buying, selling, and using is illegal. If you phrase it in an academic manner this can be skirted entirely. Lot of websites do this, not the path I'd actually take, but when homofagets like the one quoted above you get their panties in a twist, it is the example I use.

That being said, websites are not under any requirement to police that directly, just not to directly support it or to impede investigation.
>>
File: 1340754365709.jpg (226KB, 1600x1258px) Image search: [Google]
1340754365709.jpg
226KB, 1600x1258px
>>35450577

my bad.

correction:
I bench 4 plates for reps and squat the leg press machine
>>
>>35450601
would legit lick asshole/10
>>
>>35450596
Arguably talking about doing drugs or buying drugs doesn't mean anything and shouldn't be regulated on this site in any way at all. You would have to be incredibly unlucky to get in any trouble for saying "i am going to buy ____" were blank is any drug at all. Talking about something is not proof of doing said thing
>>
>>35449576
never realized how many lawyers are on /fraud/
>>
Three weeks into my first cycle and accused of roiding at work. Only thing I can think of is that I'm up 12 pounds, but I can barely see the difference so I don't see how anyone else can.
>>
>>35450663
Knowing how to cover your ass with regards to illegal drug use != being a lawyer
>>
fraud are you an ugly motherfucker or a handsome fag?
>>
>>35450650
Yeah, but read the 4chan rules again m8.

I didn't write them, and if I were in control I'd amend them. But I'm not.

>>35450663
The rule of law is available for people with internet connections to read instantly.

Also I'm dating a lawyer, actually.

>>35450692
I have literally been described as "uglyhot" by more than one woman. I do not know what this means, really.
>>
>>35450687
So you're a small time criminal then?
>>
>>35450499
Because we want to get mires from the rest of /fit/, we have a board over there, nsfw posts, source talk, no captcha. I wish we used it
>>
>>35450703
We are breaking several rules in this thread right now IIRC
>>
>>35450684
You see yourself every day, of course you don't look any different.
>>
>>35450549

bump!
>>
>>35450703
Uglyhot
Probably fuxk ugly face but a nice body...

Or maybe someone like Leonardo dicaprio who's not attractive in a traditional sense but grills still like him (even before the money)
>>
>>35450834
Well, I don't have a particularly good body at the moment, I imagine it's non-traditional attractive, or at least that's what I'd like to think.

Then again I'm in Texas, and everyone here is fat, so having some muscle and merely having a little less fat as fatassery going on could do it.
>>
File: boop.jpg (23KB, 337x600px) Image search: [Google]
boop.jpg
23KB, 337x600px
>>
>>35449662
> mossad posts mossad's ass
darn, i missed it
>>
>>35450464
>i equip my cowboy boots and cowboy hat
>open 4chan
>>
>>35451177
Hell yeah we got country ass frauds in here, fuck city folk
>>
not /fraud/ related but ever since I started juicing, other guys around me have been more submissive than usual. Mostly the beta orbiters of my gf
My gf has plenty, they're fucking hilarious because she cucks them into doing everything, detailing her car, buying us food and alcohol, she ever got them to detail my car a few times, we will let them third wheel on a movie date and I will pretend to forget my wallet and can't pay for myself or gf, Beta being the white knight he is will always heroically pay for us, gf and I make out in the movie next to him.

I can just bully them and treat them like ass all I want (I'm sure they hate me since all they text my gf is how much of an asshole I am) and they will always do what I want because my gf has cucked them so hard.

>"Hey, can you microwave the chicken in the fridge?"
>Beta looks at me, I stare back, he says "Yeah man, sure." Stops what he's doing and microwaves my chicken
>"Can you shred it up for me?"
>>Beta responds "No worries."
>Brings it to me like a fucking waiter and then goes ahead without me asking to get me a glass of water

Inb4 I'm the one being cucked. They're all ugly as hell and have tried to get in with my gf before I came along (most are lifelong 'friends' she's had since primary school)
>>
>>35451291
>like girl
>girl doesn't feel the same for me
>somehow stay with the girl
how can people do this? being a beta orbiter must be the most painful thing you can feel in your whole life.
>>
>>35451291
Maybe they're just being nice

Normally when you ask people to do small chores they say yes without even thinking about it
>>
>>35451329
It's semi-painful for me as well since I used to be exactly like these guys. But they just seem to be a lost cause, I've hung out with them without my gf around and I've asked them questions why they don't have girlfriends, all of them give an answer similar to
>"Girls just don't understand me and they're all just huge bitches"

Which I take as "Girls don't do exactly what I want". but that doesn't make sense since neither does my gf.
>>
>>35451347
I'm sure they are being nice for the sake they think it makes them look good in front of my girlfriend.

Because no self-respecting person would let themself be taken advantage of as much as this. This has been going on for a year and half.
>>
>>35451291
careful with this girl. Reminds me of my ex gf / baby momma. She was a stripper & we'd "use" her friends to give her rides to strip clubs, or buy her new outfits. The dudes being used were pretty beta but eventually shit got sketchy... dudes bringing her home 6hrs later than planned all drunk with some shitty excuse. I dealt with it because I was taking her stripper money & paying my rent, but in hindsight it was a huge mistake & I kind of don't blame her for cheating/lying.
>>
>>35451291
You're just a bad person is all this amounts to. Congrats?
>>
Fucking unloyal friends are the worst

Had an fwb thing going on with this girl from HS. Before we started fucking he told her "Don't get involved with Nattytest, he only uses women for his ego, he's a womanizer, he's not who you thing he is," etc.

Fuck a bunch before we go to diff schools, he still talks to her, finds out we fucked, gets mad af

While I'm at school banging other girls, being the cuck that he is keeps talking to her during school, he talks even more shit to the point that we actually have a talk.

Its so pathetic because she told me she "See's him as a little brother" and "Its so annoying how he likes me, I just like the friendship".

Still fucking her behind his back kek. Fucking orbiters are the worst, Idk how you got yours to do slave labor for you.

>>35451291
>>35451291
>>
Where could someone find steroids online. Just asking for a friend and I an in no way a DEA agent just to be clear.
>>
>>35451415
Thanks.
>>
>>35451387
>I was taking her stripper money & paying my rent

topkek
>>
>>35451440
Good, glad you cleared that up. Steroidsformanletfaggots.com
>>
>>35451418
Like I said, they fucking hate me, I have no questions about that.

But they are in my house or hanging around me, they have the option to do what I say or get out/go away. And they never choose the latter because they're here for my gf.
>>
>>35451454
That website didn't I think you pulled a fast one on me. I'm trying to help a bro
>>
>>35451468

Thats brilliant anon

Too bad I dont live with her or anything so I can't boss him around
>>
Hey famiry

Can you help me understand ai dosing in terms of how asin coorolates to adex dosing

I'm switching from a cruise where I was using .5mg Adex Ed to feel gud, and I now have pharma Asin.

Would it be like 6.25mg Asin ED? 6.25mg EOD? I know asin is supposedly better for reducing E levels overall as it doesn't rebound (I think that's the case anyways)

Been fradulent for nearly a year and haven't nailed this down, kek
>>
i found this study and though /fraud/ might be interested http://press.endocrine.org/doi/abs/10.1210/jcem-48-2-222

basically they gave male test subjects clomid while giving the different groups among them 2x the body's normal production of testosterone (it doesn't say in the abstract what that is, but i'd guess 400-500 mg/week), halotestin, DHT, and estrogen and none of them experienced a drop in LH or FSH levels
>>
>>35451540
I think .5mg of Adex is 12.5mg of Asin. But check with some other anons
>>
>>35451550
2x the body's natural test production is like 50mg a week.

So I doubt that would cause drops in LH
>>
>>35451418
If someone is going to repeatedly talk shit about you especially in a dishonest way, they aren't a friend
They're just a pathetic fuck who needs to feel like there are people who give a shit about their useless asses
>>
>>35451418
Dog I'm appalled that you would even consider cretin like that a "friend"
>>
>week 1-24 1g test-e per week
>week 1-8 400mg deca per week
>week 8-16 400mg tren per week
>week 16-24 400mg deca per week

could anyone help me out with what i should run as an AI during the cycle (hcg?) to prevent estro sides, and also a pct?
i figure nolva alone wont do as a pct for this cycle
>>
>>35451581
did some googling and found that that's about correct. I don't know why i thought it was much higher. It seems like when people suggest TRT doses to go along with orals they're usually in the 200-250 mg/week range
>>
>>35451550
>it doesn't say in the abstract what that is,
it does
>>
>>35451618
Probably about 1mg of adex ED, have caber on hand in case your nips begin to leak. I don't like the switch of deca to tren to deca at all though. I would do something like 500 test, 750 deca then 50-100mg anadrol for as long as your liver can handle

Test aromatizes the most out of the three and doesnt necessarily give the best gains so it doesn't make sense to me why it would be run the highest
>>
>>35451618
It all really depends on how your body reacts. I'd say 25mg of Asin or 1g of Adex per day should be a nice base, and then increase by 12.5/0.5 respectively if you're still experiencing sides.

Nolva and clomid and HCG should cover you for PCT.

Why are you running Tren randomly in the middle of the cycle?
>>
>>35451636
Yeah I don't know why TRT doses are so high compared to natty production.
>>
>>35451643
wait

it doesnt
>>
>>35451666
probably SHBG
>>
>>35451563
I meant 0.25mg, so I'm guessing than 6.25mg ed should be where I'll go from here

I aromatize like a motherfucker; fat please go to end this ride
>>
>>35451648
>in case your nips begin to leak
so theres a high risk for that? sounds worse than gyno

whats wrong with the switch? ive tried finding info about mixing both tren and deca, 50% says its bad and 50% says its fine

>>35451656
my theory is that deca = water weight and mass
tren = more mass but dries you up
deca = blowing up again

should work nice as a bulk or?
>>
>>35451692

BLOW UP FROM WITHIN

-GH15
>>
>>35451692
The switch will result in hormonal instability which can apparently lead to acne and mood swings m8

When you'll start tren you'll still have deca in your system fading everyday but still present as it has a long ester (is a long ester technically, deca stands for the deca ester)
>>
>>35451692
I'd say choose either Tren or deca.

Use this cycle as either a dry mass or wet mass cycle. If you're going with dry mass, try like 800mg of Tren and 250mg of test-e.

Deca should only be used if your AI is fucking with your joints on a dry cycle. But you shouldn't have a problem since Tren doesn't aromatise like test.
>>
>>35451733
how long could you run tren? is it possible to run it for 4-6 months?
>>
>>35451757
Possible to run tren yearround if you keep your blood pressure and cholesterol in check homie

You best believe that Ifbb pros never drop the cow nectar

That's how they stay so lean and strong all the time
>>
>>35451757
You can run Tren indefinitely just like all injectables as long as you keep your bloods in check.
>>
>>35451794
>indefinite tren
>bloods in check

not possible
>>
>>35451794
>>35451773
whats the best way to keep cholesterol in check while permablasting tren? tren does still fuck your cholesterol right? and statins must fuck your liver
>>
>>35451824
abana
garlic extract
food
>>
>>35451807
Tell that to Zyz-
Oh.

But it is possible with serious micromanaging of diet.
>>
>>35451618
>>35451692
You should double up on the deca blast then finish with just tren. That way the long ester clears out and it won't fuck with your pct and less hormone changes throughout the cycle. Bloat if manageable.
>>
>>35451824
Niacin, CoQ-10, omega-3 fatty acids and monounsaturated fats
Don't eat like shit
>>
how do UK people check their cholesterol level? does everyone hassle their GP for tests or is there an online web postal thingy?
>>
>>35451843
so instead of going deca-tren-deca
i go deca-deca-tren?
>>
>>35451550
Interesting start, but how long was the therapy? Does clomid work for weeks? Months? years?

How long was the experiment?
>>
>>35451883
tren-tren-tren
>>
>>35451550
> [200 mg of] Test-E a week coadministered w/ Clomid produced zero suppression of LH/FSH

Very good, anon, thank you. This is exactly what I was trying to explain to bro-scientists regarding using anavar as PCT.
>>
>>35451666
Could it be due to the half lives and how frequently the body makes test?
>>
>All this tren talk

Meanwhile my joints are so dry I am seriously considering deca just to try and ease the uncomfortable feeling a bit

test
dea
HGH

sound like a good joint and skin combo?
>>
>>35451919
yeah im more tempted to do tren than deca desu, might just go for test and tren then
>>
>>35451970
So deca isn't good for joints the way people think it is. It's like taking a corticosteroid. It's a progestin so it has antiinflammatory properties. It doesn't actually heal joints. If you work out harder since your joints feel better, that wear and tear on your joints will still be there when you stop the deca.

HGH (or peptides which is what I prefer) legit help joints. I like TB500 as well, it's a peptide I've found that heals me better than HGH and deca combined.
>>
So let's say I'm convalescing/recovering from a pretty major injury, not caused by, helped or hindered by steroids...

Would it be wise to continue roid usage while basically being at zerp physical activity?
>>
>>35451970
>Getting HGH domestic

How fucking much would that cost?
>>
>>35452008
There's no real negative to continuing them other than cost.

If you stop, you'll face the agony of PCT which I imagine wouldn't be fun when also dealing with a major injury and loss of gains.
>>
>>35451883
yes.
>>
>>35451992
Yeah I thought as much
But it's just the dryness that is a problem at the moment, not like I plan to work any harder, I'm taking it slow to avoid injury

>>35452012
>How fucking much would that cost?

70 for what was described as peasant tier
bit over 100 for the top notch stuff

However I can always go peptides if money is a problem (which it tends to be)
200 would get me easily a months supply, maybe more, at decent dosages
>>
>>35452033
That was roughly my thought process.

Cycle/blast opinions, folks?

High side of TRT ranges of test, low dose trenbologna (I've had excellent results both strength and healthwise with low dose tren for long periods of time, I know this isn't typical), and then adrol as I start to work out again is my plan.

Shitty? Excellent? And I am taking AI, though not much.
>>
>>35452060
If you want more fluid in your joints, go for the peptides, bud. use deca if you want the muscle building properties (which are great) but don't use deca for joints. that's broscience.
>>
>>35452060
How much would the top notch stuff actually last at what dosages?
>>
>>35452077
Sounds like you got it all under control. Maybe go easy on the AI if you don't need it, can't imagine it being great for recovery.
>>
File: image.jpg (179KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
179KB, 640x1136px
U mirin mastest?
>>
>>35452082
mmm seems to be the general consensus
I'll obviously read more on both deca and hgh vs tb500 etc
But I've been saying for ages I want to try peps or hgh

>>35452106
Both are for 24iu
So about a weeks worth to the average user
Expensive stuff either way
Peptides are a lot cheaper and a lot of people claim that when you stack them they are better anyway
>>
>>35452128
mastest on suicide watch
>>
>>35452138
TB500 is a peptide but it has little to do with HGH.

Go for the GHRP/GHRH stack and throw a little BPC-157 in there to potentiate it if you want. You might be amazed.
>>
File: terrible post.jpg (94KB, 785x662px) Image search: [Google]
terrible post.jpg
94KB, 785x662px
>>35452128
kill ur fken self M*tthew
>>
>>35452149
>TB500 is a peptide but it has little to do with HGH

I mean the effects of each
Weigh up the differences of what I want

>GHRP/GHRH stack and throw a little BPC-157
I'll look them up, see what they do and how much it'll cost
>>
>>35452220
i just dont know how to verify this shit though. How do i know my source isnt fatlifts under a different name!
>>
>>35452287
On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog
>>
File: image.jpg (33KB, 286x515px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33KB, 286x515px
>>35452315
>>
>>35452287
Verify what? Are you on datbtrue?
>>
>>35452346
Exactly
>>
>>35452540
What bike do you own Manlett?
>>
>>35452556
Shitty little Kawasaki 250
I need a big fast bike
Only advantage this thing has is it's perfect for riding in heavy traffic, really easy to slip between cars with fuck all space
>>
Taking test gives me signs of low test.

Tired all day, anxiety, brain fog.

Anyone know what this is? I only feel good on tren. Test makes me feel like shit.
>>
>>35452605
>tfw just got a 2015 Ninja 300

Can I take you as a pillion? I like feeling someone grab me from behind.
>n-no homo
>>
>>35452614

Excess aromatase, try an AI.
>>
>>35452614
Those sound like high-E symptoms to me fella. Make sure your E-levels are on the low end of the spectrum.
>>
>>35452624
Well at least it's pretty
How much did it cost you?
I've found the new models of small bikes are just as expensive as bikes that are 3-4 years old and 600ccs

>Can I take you as a pillion?
I actually refuse to be pillion, or ever have a pillion
Hate not being in control of a motor vehicle because I distrust other peoples skill
Hate having anyone in a position where they can adversely affect my ability to drive
>>
>>35452673
Got it for a steal. $4,500 with 6 months rego, RWC, Yoshimura exhaust, factory warranty (Full inspection by the dealership before signing it over) less than 9000km, made in September.
>>
>>35452706
holly fuck! you lucky bastard!
They average between 5 and 6K, that's a good deal!

My only real complaint with smaller engine capacity bikes is how slow they are (obviously)
From first they might jump ahead of bigger bikes, but a split second later the big boys fucking disappear into the distance still in first

I lane split a lot, or simply ignore 90% of road rules, because everyone in my city drives like a retard, so I prefer to get past traffic
So a faster bike would make that easier (also I don't stop for cops)
>>
>>35452642
>>35452641
Ran out. Would nolva work? I have a ton of that. AI on the way though.
>>
>>35452409
verify if the hgh is real hgh - and an accurate concentration without impurities etc...

no im not on datbtrue
>>
>>35452752
Yeah friend owns a CBR 1000. Things is a beast and sounds like one too. Scariest thing I've ever done is opening that thing up on the highway.

>Don't stop for cops
Wat
>>
>>35452754

I doubt nolva will do shit for mood/energy but you can try it.

Supplement zinc and magnesium, vitamin C with meals, long shot but a mineral defiency might be responsible.
>>
>>35452791
Got a friend with an R1, that fucking thing is so nice. Gonna make him let me ride it eventually.... Just got to hope he forgets I crashed another bike like 6-7 years ago

>Don't stop for cops
>Wat

Cops can't chase bikes. You ever seen a patrol car try to get through traffic? It's laughable.
I always spot the bastards coming up, they try to get close enough to see your plates or get them on camera for evidence before they put the lights on. So I just gun it and split through traffic.
Lights come on and they try to chase, but people are dumb as fuck and take too long to move for them.
So I just ride away and haven't been caught. Yet.
>>
>>35452854
>yet.
At least you admit it could happen
>>
>>35452869
It's more likely I'd crash whilst running. Only from cars though. They're easy to escape.

I still don't understand people who run from police bikes though.
We have at least 3 undercover bikes in the city now. Uprights and from the looks of them upwards of 600cc, someone took a pic of one that looks like a 1000cc BMW, just no badges and set up slightly differently
>>
>>35449576
Going to start using dnp,
Does anybody know which minerals/nuttients
it would deplete from my body, so i can make sure, i have enough of them in my diet
>>
>>35452903
It's easy to spot cops though.
>White helmet
>>
>>35452822
Thanks. I will give it a go along with a blood test.

I am only on 150 test e weekly so if it's high estradiol then I will be surprised but also happy since it's treatable.
>>
>>35452943
For some reason every mother fucker on an upright around here wears a white helmet
The only way I've been able to spot cops from a distance has been the black jacket and the camera on the side of the helmet.
Helmet cams are still so uncommon here I get mother fuckers staring at me every day because of the gopro
>>
>>35452960
>every mother fucker on an upright around here wears a white helmet

The fuck? Everyone in Brisbane wears a black helmet purely to distinguish each other from cops.
I'd be wearing a white helmet for visibility but I don't want bikies thinking I'm an unmarked cop.
>>
>>35453027
People up here are dumb as dog shit, don't even know basic crap like nodding to other bikes, or hand tapping helmet means cops.
It seems there are a few distinct types of riders.

>Old dudes on uprights
They always wear jeans and jackets as well as white helmets
>Fat dudes on big super sports
Usually they wear full gear too, trying to hide the fatness
>Young guys who only ride on Wednesday night and Sunday
Always sports bikes, always full gear including boots, always racing around on tiny bikes but never doing anything interesting

Then there's me and a handful of other guys I'll spot once in a blue moon.
Sports bikes usually, always squiding, do dumb shit like lane split, try to fist bump or high five other random riders, no fucks given and doesn't afraid of anything.

We are the "bad minority" that "give bikers a bad name" though kek
>>
>>35453091
>tfw everyone thinks I'm a squid because I wear a hoodie and normal pants
>Hoodie is actually Kevlar lined and has armour
>Wear Kevlar lined leggings underneath my pants.

I fucking hate looking like a leather wearing faggot. I want to look like a squid without being a squid.
>>
>>35453126
I find the whole concept of "squid" and wearing full gear to be weird as fuck
Learnt to ride on farms, on bikes way to big for tiny manlet, always wore shirt and shorts, never once afraid of injury because young and dumb

In all the time I've since started riding on the streets I've never once been afraid of getting hurt or crashing.
Well, except one time where I scrapped a peg and another time when a wallaby ran in to the bike.
But never from my own riding, or from someone else hitting me.

I've noticed a lot of people who wear full gear and crash tend to act like they're badass riders who can use the streets as a track.
>>
>>35453173
Nah, better plan is to use the money to buy tren, not use it
Next blast run tren for longer at a moderate dose whilst running low test

Oh wait.... You're cycling..
Just stopping pinning now and give up
>>
>>35453159
How do you manage being huge on such a little bike?
>>
>>35453173
You can. Read up about tren and decide for yourself
The advantage of running only test first time is so you know how your body reacts to it. Adding one chemical at a time let's you know how you react to each chem
>>
File: 1324255734004.jpg (29KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1324255734004.jpg
29KB, 720x480px
>>35453207

>You're cycling
gotta learn how to walk before you can run
>>
>>35453217
Do you mean how do I manage being tiny on a big bike? :^)
Or are you asking how an 80Kg manlet manages to make a 250 go fast?

>>35453239
No cycling is terrible. You're putting yourself through massive hormonal swings just to go ahead and start putting exogenous hormones back in to your body again once it's started to recover.
You are far better off running cruise doses between blasts.
What do you think TRT is?
You just do 250mgTestE p/w for a few months, then back to pinning higher test and other compounds.

Although I personally found that high tren low test made me feel emotionally shit, while high test low tren made me feel amazing.
But that's just 1 personal experience. Pretty sure I could run high tren low test just fine now.
>>
File: 1293929537008.jpg (60KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1293929537008.jpg
60KB, 720x480px
>>35453229

danke. i'm on the fence. I just don't want to lose my hair at 24-25

what dosages would you suggest? my goal is a lean 185 at 5'7. something like Jaco De Bruyn since we have a similar build
>>
File: frisky frakes.gif (2MB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
frisky frakes.gif
2MB, 250x250px
>>35452925
pastebin.com/B23qymQr

also
You will want to take these supplements daily while on DNP:
- 2g Vitamin C (antioxidant)
- 800-1200iu Vitamin E (antioxidant)
- 1-2grams Pyruvate (may help prevent cataracts)
- 600mg NAC (N-Acetyl Cysteine) (liver support, may help prevent PN and cataracts)
>>
>>35453268
Now you say it like that.
My question sounds pretty fucking dumb.
>>
File: 1274109697736.jpg (117KB, 420x633px) Image search: [Google]
1274109697736.jpg
117KB, 420x633px
>>35453268

>while high test low tren made me feel amazing

solid, thank you. honestly, I don't want to blast and cruise yet because I'd like to have kids someday, but then again I probably have no idea wha I'm talking about
>>
>>35453274
Typically a first dose with tren
250 mg test p/w
400 mg tren p/w

Again read up about it yourself and make your own decisions about how much of what bathtub chemicals you put in your body
>>
File: loli grimmace.png (77KB, 224x297px) Image search: [Google]
loli grimmace.png
77KB, 224x297px
oh wow nolva acid reflux + pmsf heart burn
omg

>>35453307
low test/high tren is better imo

experiment and see what you like

shutdowns bullshit
>>
>>35453296
kek I will admit, it seems the dudes around here who ride tend to either be:
old and midlife crisis
fat with a gut
or skellys

So having arms that are big for a midget certainly feels pretty gud.
What I find funny is fat dudes on smaller bikes, it's really obvious the weight slows the bike down a lot.

>>35453307
B&C won't affect having kids dude.
You need to look in to this some more if that's your concern and not just what people on the internet say. Proper research

>>35453332
250test
400tren

Agreed, feels great, no sides, can run it for longer periods without messing up cholesterol or blood as quickly as say 800tren
Also you'll look great and just continuously be putting on lean mass
>>
File: 1337183994986.gif (2MB, 234x450px) Image search: [Google]
1337183994986.gif
2MB, 234x450px
>>35453332

thanks. will do. hopefully, there weren't any pubes in any of these bathtubs (or would that contribute to gainz?)
>>
>>35453347
I thought you were bulking?
>>
I ran 500 test/750 tren for about 4 months, just dropped test down to 250 a few weeks ago while i cut for a show (still 750 tren) my god I forget how nice it is to sleep through the night.
>>
Is a 6 month blast too much (want to bulk through Autumn and winter)?
>>
File: tumblr_ltsdkiC0Yh1qdqxc1o1_400.jpg (46KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ltsdkiC0Yh1qdqxc1o1_400.jpg
46KB, 400x600px
>>35453378

>proper research

where can I find this? unless you mean r/steroids

also, thanks to everyone for the advice
>>
>>35453431
Yea or steroids dot com and similar sites
>>
>>35453392
im cutting now
sub10% before feb

>>35453431
browse different roid forums
with pinces of salt of course

lleywellyns anabolics
also with salt

>>35453427
as long as you stay healthy
lipids bp etc
>>
Started my blast 3 days ago.
300mg Test-E E3.5D
Tren-A 75mg ED

I've come to the conclusion (after calculating) that this ratio would be the same as running 75mg test prop/ 75mg tren A.

What are your experiences with Tren/Test ratios?
>>
>>35453431
I mean proper medical articles, but I wouldn't know where to looks since I've never believed in permanent shut down
>>
File: 1320265598438.jpg (330KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
1320265598438.jpg
330KB, 800x533px
>>35453484

time to find med school hotties
>>
File: image.jpg (130KB, 720x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
130KB, 720x1080px
>>35453472
>im cutting now
>sub10% before feb

How much do you weigh now? I thought you cut already?
>>
>>35453498
mmmm mmmmmm
I think I'm going to have to train my gf to be okay with me fucking around once I go to uni lel
Too many hotties
>>
>>35453419
Really? Is your sleep better after lowering the test?
>>
>Got drunk on NYE
>I am usually an extremely reserved quiet person. Not autistic, just quiet.
>Can't shut the fuck when drunk, friends tell me they can't understand half of anything I say because I talk so fast.
>Pretty sure I remember talking about my roid usage
>Too scared to ask friends what I said in case they remember

Well time to become a hermit.
>>
File: me on the left.jpg (738KB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
me on the left.jpg
738KB, 2560x1920px
>>35453500
I mean i think tis typical to bulk/cut in a cyclical fashion

I did a 3 week cut 3 months ago

im 195

heres a cbt
>>
>>35453589
fuck. I just can't get it, do these people really like this fucking thing? Or is is just a form of protest and sarcasm towards our culture? I just can't believe someone takes this MLP shit for real.
>>
250 Deca worth running alongside test? Solely for joint purposes.
>>
File: trained to kill.png (444KB, 1077x659px) Image search: [Google]
trained to kill.png
444KB, 1077x659px
>>35453624
some people cant connect to real human beans so they form bonds with cartoons for little girls instead
>>
>>35453709
I'm not sure if I feel disgust, anger, pity or just second-hand embarrassment for his parents.
>>
>>35453709
And somehow we aren't allowed to cull the weaks ones in society who will simply never breed
>>
>>35453589
Wtf jerry you werent supposed to post our picture on fraud :(
>>
File: my funeral.jpg (113KB, 630x870px) Image search: [Google]
my funeral.jpg
113KB, 630x870px
>>35453727
its jealousy

>>35453738
you shouldnt talk about yourself that way man
dont kill yourself
im sure you can still grow a few inches

>>35453743
were just too ripped not to share bro
25' bis there bro
>>
>>35453749
Did he died from his shit taste in waifu's?
>>
File: image.jpg (81KB, 1080x742px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81KB, 1080x742px
> reading through logs with first gf from 6 years ago, aryan dutch girl
> broke up because her family moved to canada
> have shown all kinds of weakness and non-alpha behaviour around her
> girl has always been kind to me
> we have a habit taking turns initiating contact and trying to get back together about every 6 months
> she's probably the most feminine person I know of
> didn't have to lift for her

Why didn't I see it before...
>>
>>35453818
I feel you bro
>>
>>35451600
>>35451588

the thing is he used to be one of my good friends until he started getting salty
>>
File: slut.png (237KB, 500x363px) Image search: [Google]
slut.png
237KB, 500x363px
>>35453807
dont say that about youre own waifu

>>35453856
you chads better watch out when the beta uprising comes
>>
>>35453474
That'd be too much test for me. More test = more thickness. It's really individual. For me 115mg-250mg / week is fine.
>>
File: 1449991844593.png (358KB, 1041x1347px) Image search: [Google]
1449991844593.png
358KB, 1041x1347px
>>35453975
b-but that's not my waifu senpai, my waifu is slooty dress horse.

vinyl a good anyways, I dunno why I said that
>>
>>35453975

Due to my demeanor I think that if any of my classes end up getting shot up ill be one of the first targets

feels bad man
>>
>>35454074
I think you're confused
That's not a horse

>>35454103
That's what you get for talking to girls, fagit
>>
>>35454141
poni is illegal on the internet
>>
Whats your guys thoughts on dino training?
>>
>>35454222
Dinosaurs are awesome
>>
>>35449600
drop the aspirin, not necessary.
>>
>>35454222
I prefer working with Raptors, because once you get the pack mentality going you can easily train new ones to fall in line with the pack.
However there's something great about a Trex
>>
>>35454254
Only the shit ones are still left like fly's and ants and shit. Where are the fucking t-Rex's gone. Cmon. It's fucking 2016
>>
>>35454254
You ever train like one?
>>
>>35454325
They are girls m80
Literally, modern birds are descended from species which survived the extinctions
Which is why the widely understood way dead dinos like Trex's look is actually feathers and stuff
>>
How easy is it to enter the average smart casual nightclub(not the ultra faggot ones where you need 3 females per male) if you go alone?

I'm dressed on the upper end of smart casual and I got in easy, meanwhile 2 arabic looking guys in collared shirts got tossed out for having the wrong shoes (I checked, it looked like flat leather office shoes, proper attire it seemed).

When I came in though, I saw 1-2 middle aged white manlets in a t-shirt, some 6'3 ripped eastern european in a white t-shirt and jeans, and a fair mix of other races(not a lot of indian males though).

This was on new years, there's like 6 nightclubs next to each other full to the brim.

So basically I should be fine entering alone and should only be careful if I go with a group of 3 or more males, am black/paki looking or at worst, an indian.
>>
>>35454359
he might just hate muslims lol

they dont exactly have a good rep when it comes to rape culture

it could be anything. In UK people dont seem to give a shit about dress codes unless you're dressing to an extreme, or unless they claim to be a cocktail bar
>>
>>35454359
>So basically I should be fine entering alone and should only be careful if I go with a group of 3 or more males, am black/paki looking or at worst, an indian

Summed up getting in to clubs in one line kek
Big groups of dudes will either get rejected or kicked out, because nobody wants to go to a club and have it swarming with dudes.
They want girls
>>
File: 1435581681853.png (473KB, 900x3810px) Image search: [Google]
1435581681853.png
473KB, 900x3810px
>>35454324
not if theres a new alpha

>>35454338
then explain jurassic world?
>>
>>35454325
Tuatara is a real life dino
>>
>>35454374

Mate these clubs have a good chunk of pakis, it's in manchester uk.

There are WAY more white women than mixed race women.

Men are surprisingly well diversed though, except for indians and eastern asians(I'll assume they chinese guys don't really like clubbing that much).
>>
>>35454379
I would love to have the chance to become a hot girl for the day. Just to witness how easy life is for them, there is literally nothing holding them back from becoming loaded without lifting a finger. If a hot girl isn't earning £30k plus by 25 shes a legit fucking retard and should be punched through a wall face first.
>>
>>35454386
>>35454338
Wait why did I say
>They are girls m80
The fuck? I meant dinos.... Not girls

Also what do you mean? Explain Jurassic World?
It's a fantasy movie about a theme park which created genetic hybrids that look like the old school reptilian visualisation of dinosaurs....

>>35454403
>There are WAY more white women than mixed race women
White women going out and getting finger blasted on the dance floor by pakis
What has this world come to?
>>
>>35454414
In jurassic world isn't there even a scene where the science guy says the dinosaur look like they want them to not like they would have looked like
>>
>>35454414
Do they let you into Aussie clubs?
>>
>>35454403
well the women from other cultures arent typically raised to be pathological sluts.

you know, honour killings and the such.

manchester does the dresscode thing though eh? shit

everyone that does a dresscode uses it as an excuse to weed out the people they think will be a negative influence on the club atmosphere. one guy alone won't take out all the bouncers but a crowd of rugby players celebrating a victory might do.
>>
>>35453738
bad news man, I don't have the pics since I'm on mobile but the fucking bronies are breeding prolifically.
>>
>>35454443

fucking hate these football faggots. Fucking most retarded culture in the UK.

Thank god retards in tracksuits and those shoes are never allowed in any bar or club that isn't the absolute bottom of the barrel.
>>
>>35454411
>a hot girl for the day
Only a day?
Give yourself 6 months, you could accumulate so much wealth and power with ease.
Fucking day 1 would be make Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, Facebook and start whoring a million selfies a day.
Use tinder to amass following of beta orbiters.

Just go clubbing every night and meet fucking endless numbers of people. Keep talking to the ones that have wealth or power, or any hot girls who would look good in your constant social media attention whoring

Shit is easy man and that's just what I came up with on the spot while typing

>>35454430
Something to that effect. He does go on about adominous being totally engineered a lot
Plus they say gene splicing helped them make more dinos

>>35454438
>white
>not poor
>muscles but not a big guy
>never drunk

Of course they do lel, I am the kind of guy they expect to come spend all my money getting drunk but never once start a fight because too small kek

>>35454443
I've noticed a lot of dress codes in the major cities here were designed to weed out easily concealing drugs and knives
>>
>>35454464
Fuck! How are we letting this happen?
>>
>>35454473
If only hot girls had your foresight and drive they'd run the world. It's too bad every single one is dumb.
>>
>>35454470
This is why I hate england. There isn't much class. A generic english Middle aged man will live in a run down house, drive a ford, wear football tops and have a shitty tattoo whilst being fat. I admire the culture of other countries. So much more class. A night out in England will result in a fist fight outside a kebab shop, going abroad and guys seem to end the night by walking home holding hands with there girl. I've probably been spoiled with the places ive been abroad though tbf.
>>
File: uk.gif (790KB, 375x304px) Image search: [Google]
uk.gif
790KB, 375x304px
>>35454414
jurassic park used the latest scientific views on dinos

world was the same thing, 20 year old views

>>35454493
>england
>>
>>35454487
>It's too bad every single one is dumb.

Oh god there is too much truth to this. Obviously not all of them, but god damn.
Don't think I've ever known a girl who is moderately pretty that was actually smart.
Plus they all have bullshit morals pretending they aren't sluts, but then as they get older and start to not look as good, realize that attention whoring on instagram and shit actually can be profitable, so they start trying to do it when it's too late.

>>35454493
>There isn't much class
lel come for a swim and see Australia m8
So damned classy, like people 1 punch killing each other at Kings Cross classy

>>35454528
Yeah and Jurassic World just used that old school understanding as dinos and said "The dinosours aren't cloned DNA, they are made to look the way old ideas of dinos looked"
They had to get the director and all kinds of people to calm the shitstorm of "These dinosaurs don't have feathers!" by explaining that
>>
File: 1835.jpg (65KB, 625x403px) Image search: [Google]
1835.jpg
65KB, 625x403px
>>35454528
bad mouth my country again and I'll pump your daki full of Brit juice
>>
>>35454543
Sarcasm doesn't translate to text well at all.
>>
File: muhammad.png (268KB, 458x451px) Image search: [Google]
muhammad.png
268KB, 458x451px
>>35454551
thats ok
brit juice is halal
>>
3rd week of 500mg test-e cycle

Last night:
> Up 20lb from starting weight

This morning:
> Up 3lb from starting weight

BF % on my withings scale says 16% (up from 12%)

Handheld monitor at gym says 5.5%

Calipers say 10%

How the fuck am I supposed to judge my progress & decide whether to eat more? I've been at 1,000 kcal surplus. Should I up it to 1,500 kcal surplus?
>>
>>35449665
How am I fallen doe
>>
>>35454573
No it doesn't

>>35454582
I genuinely kek'd
>>
>>35449576
Currently blasting and cruising, want to achieve a physique similar to this with the same proportion of arms to body ratio. How should i go about it?
>>
>>35454614
after they amputate your leg
RIP

>>35454606
1k is still good
>>
>>35454632
Get lean. Lift and put extra work towards the body parts that need it until you look like him.
>>
>>35454632
Essential:
350-500 test EW
50-200 anadrol ED

Optional:
25-50mg Mk677 5on2off
800 eq EW
>>
>>35454606
Measure yourself upon waking up and go by that. That should've been when you recorded your starting weight as well. Ignore other fluctuations in weight.
>>
>>35454582
Muslims tend to name their sons some variation of the name Muhammed, depending on what country they are from. The remaining 99 names on that survey were Anglo-Saxon names, with a few exceptions.
>>
>>35454664
Yeah I weigh 2x per day. Upon waking up, after shitting/pissing... and once before bed. The before bed measurement is up 20lb... the morning weight is up 3lb. So I've only gained 3lb I suppose. Going to bump it to 1.5k over my natty TDEE I guess.

I should aim for about 2lb per week right?
>>
>>35454660
>200 adrol ed
the fuck? Do you have 3 livers?
>>
>>35454699
Anadrol is barely toxic
>>
>>35454698
2lbs is a lot imo. I can't imagine most of that is new lean tissue
>>
>>35454702
It's an overstated danger, but dude, have you actually taken 200/ed?
>>
>>35454688
wow easy on the autism muhammed

>>35454698
no dont eat more
youll get faaaaat

>>35454660
you really like anadrol dont you
i need to try more orals
i jsut always lose my appetite
>>
>>35454710
I've taken 300ed before.

You're making a big deal out of nothing. Look up studies.
>>
>>35454714
Are you still trying to be a girl?
>>
>>35454725
Either your shit is bunk or my liver is bitchmade as fuck.
>>
>>35454708
Well I've been gaining 1lb a week. I thought a 16 week cycle is supposed to make you gain 20-30lb? At the current rate I'll only gain 16lb, of which some will be lost after PCT... seems low?
>>
File: 1449167801708.jpg (206KB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
1449167801708.jpg
206KB, 850x850px
>>35454729
this is my goal body

>>35454739
should be up ~10 just from glycogen
>>
>>35449576
This is going to sound silly but does anyone know what kind of cycle Zyzz was on when he first started pinning? I don't like the look of huge guys like JM and MasTest (no offense to them they both look way stronger and bigger than me) I just want to get that clean, big to normies, sikkunt look. Any suggestions?
>>
>>35454755
So I should be up 10lb at 3 weeks in? 3lb per week? Or up 10lb for the whole 16 week cycle (0.6lb a week?)

Sorry for my retardation.
>>
>>35454760
He was on a fuckload more than those guys have ever taken.
>>
>>35454714
Love anadrol. Since upping it my physique has taken off. I'm staying lean as fuck and I've already surpassed my last peak bulk weight by 10 lbs. Levrone had the right idea pop abombs and grow lean.

>>35454733
Your liver is crap. Anadrol is tolerated really well for most people. If your liver can't tolerate anadrol then don't do orals period.
>>
20 weeks cycle

Wk 1-10 30mg var/Test E 250
Wk 11-20 Test 400
Adex for ai 1mg e3d (adjust to suit needs)
Wk 20-24 nothing
Wk 24-29 Nolva 40/40/20/20/20

Good enough to make gains without losing my hair? Scared desu. And is nolva alone enough for PCT? I was thinking of using hcg for the last 10 weeks to make sure I can recover properly but going over the price list hcg will fuck my shit up. Don't mind delaying the cycle until I can afford it but will I actually need it?
>>
>>35454771
first few weeks total
gains + roid water weight

>>35454784
im almost out of msten maybe I'll add in adrol for my sub10% bulk

test eq var adrol, lil msten
decent tudca lol
>>
>>35454773
What if I've already been lifting for a while but still otter mode because lots of cardio? What would a 6-8 week cycle of test e do for me?
>>
>>35454819
Nothing spectacular. Just more gains.
>>
Thinking about injecting HGH. Thoughts?
>>
>>35454648
I'm going to murder u

Fell down the stairs today
Was drunk af too tho
>>
>>35454843
I already called dibs on murdering jerry
>>
>>35454819
Considering it takes 4 weeks for PCT, and a few weeks for test-e to kick in, doing a 8 week cycle seems a bit short. At least do 12-16 weeks to make PCT worth it.
>>
>>35454855
Eyo

Saw u in a pleb thread
You got huge cuz well done
>>
>>35454843
am sorry m8
is it a sterile one?

do you not swab before you pin

this next batch has too much ba
hurts to move my leg lol

>>35454855
you cant murder me
I have the last msten in the world
>>
>>35454760
Tren a 125mg ed
Test p 25mg ed
Mast p 50mg ed
T3 12.5 ed
Nolva 20mg ed

Clen and adex before events

You are going to make it brah
>>
>>35454879
I do sometimes

It seems to be just one vial
Though which I've since thrown away
The rest were good money

U got any good orals? I sold
Those sdroll Raw's lol
>>
>>35454890
lol did you really sell that
I should have kept the bag for you to flip

This last batch of homebrew I forgot to put a pin in to let the air out and I punched through the stopper with the caulk gun lol
threw that one away

all I have is var
which I wisely put in solution in a non water tight container, so its not going anywhere lol
>>
>>35454868
Ty m8

Fight me for it jerry
>>
>>35454914
Yeh lol
Since coming here I've been a semi source for a few retards

Why ppl don't just use the internet I do not know

How's the var
>>
>>35454934
i like var
very mild but decent pumps

took me a while to get used to the forearm pumps though lol
>>
>>35454858
Will do.
>>35454886
Thanks for the help anons, I haven't turned in the natty card yet (Aside from Ghrp/cjc) but I'm looking forward to it. Happy 2016 brahs!
>>
>>35454784
but I'm irish, I can drink like fuck, I've used fairly large amounts of pain medication that's dealt with hepatically before...

Adrol ruint my shit real quick. Maybe it was overdosed or there was something else making me a sensitive bitch

>inb4
No, I wasn't using lots of meds or drinking while on orals, I'm stupid, not retarded.
>>
Ausfags
How do I get bloods done without telling my gp or any other health professional that i'm on roids?
>>
>>35455604
Depends on what you want.
If you want your lipids checked just ask.
If you want your test checked, just ask.

You don't have to scream "AYE LITTLE MAN IM ON DAT MUSCLE JUICE TELL ME HOW MUCH JUICY MUSCLE IS IN MY JUICY BLOOD"
>>
>>35454725
Adrol can double your blood glucose in about 2 weeks and start to cause fatty liver. 4 grams of inisitol and choline will cover you. 3 weeks after discontinuing adrol, too. That's what an endo said. And he has many patients who compete in miami on loads of gear including himself. He should rewrite the book on anabolics.
>>
File: 1445328743295.jpg (305KB, 636x640px) Image search: [Google]
1445328743295.jpg
305KB, 636x640px
>PEG-MGF

I've been taking some for 4 weeks, 0.10ml taken post workout. Injected subcutaneously.

Not really seeing a lot so any ideas on what I'm doing incorrectly? Not eating enough? Wrong dosage times? Just a pussy?
>>
>>35455648
You post this every thread and nobody gives you an answer.

Go to a different forum because most people in /fraud/ are daily users and we are a very small portion of /fit/
>>
>>35455667
Posted it last thread, anybody else asking about pegmgf wouldn't have been me.
>>
>>35455712
>>35455712
>>35455712
New thread ripe for booping
>>
>>35455667
>>35455690
>>35455720
Well if this thread dies the moment I ask, I'll just ask in the next one.
>>
>>35455743
I would say just ask it again in the new thread now. Just link your original post and sum up what you are asking in a sentence or two
>>
>>35452945
At 150mg/week, if it's underdosed - combined with your shutdown, you could actually end up with lower t levels than normal.
>>
>>35453431
Download and read the latest edition of llewellyn's anabolics

It's considered to be the go to for correct roid information
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
I'm about to drop test from 1,050mg to cruise area (250-300) probably 250..

What can I expect? In terms of estrogen sides? How quickly will I start aromatizing less? I'm hoping at cruise dosage I just won't need AI, or very minimal AI at least. Also hoping that once I drop this NPP I won't be so lethargic anymore, Christ.

But what's up guys, good morning
Thread posts: 317
Thread images: 37

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.