[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

allergies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: image1.jpg (991KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image1.jpg
991KB, 3264x2448px
Am i allergic to whey protein?
I've been using gold standard whey protein since the beginning of december and about 4 weeks later my skin is lumpy, itchy and red, pic related. I've had past allergies with milk.
Is there another way of getting the same protein intake but not too much higher in price?
>>
>I've had past allergies with milk

Where do you think whey comes from, you blithering idiot?

Meat and eggs for you.
>>
>>35445858

Chicken is close to if not roughly the same price as whey. Invest in real food.
>>
>>35445858
Fish. buy tuna and whitefish
>>
>>35445878
I only had allergies when i was 7 and younger, my skin was fine after that and i could drink milk normally but all of a sudden ive broken out in a flare up.

>>35445889
alright anon im already eating chicken and rice 3 times a day as well as my normal diet so should i eat even more to fill the same amount i miss with the shakes?
>>
>>35445858
soy protein powder, it's not much of a taste diff. careful what you eat as a lot of foods have milk in.
>>
>>35446144

Don't listen to this goblin. Soy will cause gyno assuming you eat enough of it. There are better alternatives such as egg protein or pea protein.
>>
>>35446176
Are you a retard? Do you know how much soy you'd have to eat to get the huge levels of estrogen you idiots seem to spout on about? No I'm not a vegan or a vege either but I'm intolerant to milk.

I drink soya milk daily, it causes no difference, the amount of bitching about soya milk probably causes more estrogen than the amount you'd consume you fucking pansy
>>
>>35446176
>>35446253
i'll put both into consideration senpai
>>
>>35445858
Why even bother with Whey? Eat meat, eggs, fish etc. Whey is not even that cheap. It's like 3 ct/g protein. You can usually get better deals than that with normal food + actual food.
>>
>>35445858
http://acaai.org/allergies/types/skin-allergies/hives-urticaria

Uticaria

I also get it from time to time and I suggest you get tested for your allergy because if you don't know what it is it will get worse
>>
>>35446288
a lot of proteins are good, this is from the soya protein poster. Use the one that you prefer, I just feel a soya bean one sounds more appetising than egg and peas since soya milk is also common.

Don't worry about people saying about estrogen from it, the chemical itself is similar to estrogen, not actually estrogen and you'd have to consume ridiculous amounts like GOMAD but with soya milk if not worse, but consuming that much milk a day is also terrible.

Hope it helps though.
>>
>>35446253

I think all that soy has turned you into an angry little bitch
>>
>>35446365
good one m9, you told me
>>
>>35446351
About the soy/gyno thing, I also heard that the chemical in soy is similar enough to block estrogen receptors, but not similar enough to act as a substitute. So your body will consequently not have more, but less estrogen.
>>
>>35446378

Thx
>>
>>35446391
Never heard of that but I don't actually care that much about the nitty gritty, I just don't get when people are trying to treat soya milk like it's the gains destroyer because it's a vegan product. Just retards in general though I guess.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.