[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New Year gym casualty thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: loo.png (197KB, 719x489px) Image search: [Google]
loo.png
197KB, 719x489px
ITT: post your gym and how crowded it is after new years
>youfit
>afraid to even pass by the parking lot so im switching gyms
>>
File: 1451600337690.jpg (50KB, 540x405px) Image search: [Google]
1451600337690.jpg
50KB, 540x405px
>>35445015
>go to india due to business
>go to gyms to keep gains going
>yfw you find poo in the squat rack
>>
>>35445015
>tfw you have a power rack and oly set

Moving in two months and will no longer be able to have a home gym. That day will be devastating.
>>
File: joost.jpg (14KB, 176x270px) Image search: [Google]
joost.jpg
14KB, 176x270px
>>35445040
>look around for one of those pulley lift machines
>find one
>you suddenly get overtaken by someone who smells awful
>he begins squatting onto the weight bricks in the machine
>oh no
>OH SHIT PAJEET WHAT ARE YOU DOING
>he leaves a poo in it and starts using the machine
>with each rep, the weight brick carried on the pulley pounds his poo into a fine liquid
>the stench is overwhelming
>>
>>35445072
jelly
>no dumbbells
not so jelly anymore

fuck I love DB's too much
>>35445101
>>35445040
>1st world country
srs though why are pajeets the worst people at the gym almost tied with old-people/single-moms who venture to the free weight section
>>
>>35445015
>can't into exercise without a gym
You're never going to make it. Ffs there's the entire world out here, you think cavemen sat around bitching about the goddamned gym? No, they were fit just because how they chose to live life on the daily.
Fucking basement dwellers acting like goddamn victims
>>
>>35445186
>he believes, genuinely, that cavemen were fit
>>
>>35445186
>thinks I want to exercise without the gym
bro I just don't wanna wait in fucking line to squat then have DYEL complain when I take 4-5 min inbetween my sets
>muh calisthenics
you're probably one of the DYEL's
>>
Have you done your daily ablutions yet /fit/?
>>
>>35445186

We're not cavemen though you autist. We're people living in a first world country in the 21st century. Besides, if the cavemen had access to the resources we have, I'd bet your ass they'd use it without a second thought.
>>
>>35445605
>>35445605
Obviously were not cavemen, because a majority of us would be dead. Also that woosh is the sound of the point going over your head. Cavemen had much less than we do yet still did the whole health/fitness thing better than us today, by using nothing more than what nature gave them. You basically just insulted yourself.
>>35445211
Compared to where society is today, they were fucking Adonises
>>
>>35445710
>health/fitness thing better than us
>dying at age 30
Pick one
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.