[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what to eat as a college student?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: food.jpg (476KB, 2160x1440px) Image search: [Google]
food.jpg
476KB, 2160x1440px
Hey /fit, so as a DYEL who's 6'0 and 145lb, I want to put on weight. What's best to eat as a college student? the options in the dining halls are usually always the same but in general what and how much should i be eating each day?
>>
at least 2 times a week, go to a chinese buffet. You'll gain weight quick.
>>
>>35431695
>>35430394
other than that: read the sticky faggot
>>
>>35431695
If you are a skeleton and dealing with college dining options, just do IIFYM type bulking.

When I was in the dorms at my school, I was also DYEL and a skeleton, and I was stuck with my school's meal plan.

I would get a rotisserie chicken with a fuckton of rice and veggies for dinner, a wrap for lunch, and two egg sandwiches for breakfast, supplemented with a fuckton of milk.
>>
Gallon of milk a day
>>
>>35431695
Ate at Chik-Fil-A and Pepe's constantly. Bear mode achieved rather quickly.

Attracted mostly chubby girls but I was ok with that since I was sort of "chubby" too
>>
I started with GOMAD, but after a while it wrecked my stomach. Just buy brown rice, peanut butter, bananas, oatmeal, whey, and some delicious milk. Stay away from pizza and breaded things from the caf
>>
>>35431695
6'0" and 145 lbs
>what and how much should i be eating each day

>what
It pretty much doesn't matter as long as it isn't dessert
>how much
at least once a day, eat until you feel sick. Eat bigger portions of everything at all other times

I was exactly like you when I started lifting; a box of Hamburger Helper each night put on 20 pounds in one semester

Also milk. Consume at least 2 gallons per week minimum
>>
>>35431695

thats a pretty big student lunch, mirin dem dirty gains.
>>
Ramen is stupid high in calories (and not much else)
>>
Senpai I gained 15lbs my second semester bulk. Probably about 13lbs muscle too.

I ate the same thing every day, or close to it

Morning - Post workout shake
1 bowl of oats, a fuckton of scrambled eggs, and some fruit

Lunch - 4 chicken breasts, bowl filled past the brim with quinoa, 2 small slices pizza, and some spinach. (Replace quinoa with potato wedges or sweet potato fries if available)

Dinner - 4 Chicken breasts, bowl filled to brim with pasta or quinoa, spinach, some fruit.

1 hour before bed
Pre-bed shake - 2 cups oats, 35g casein protein, 2 tbsp peanut butter

Then ZMA 30 min before bed

I had people asking me if I was on gear because of how much muscle I was putting on.

Having a dining hall is easy mode for bulking, dont waste it.

Went from 6'2 200 to 6'2 215
>>
>>35433474

Forgot to add, I was lifing 5x a week and used myfitnesspal to make sure i hit 4k calories every day, if that means having to order chinese food at 2am, so be it, but its being done.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.