[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /low test/ here? I do cardio daily and eat only vegetarian

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: 1446909582101.jpg (440KB, 2304x3456px) Image search: [Google]
1446909582101.jpg
440KB, 2304x3456px
Who /low test/ here?

I do cardio daily and eat only vegetarian foods and limit foods that enhance testosterone production.

I'm almost 30 but I look younger than 20 (even if I'm 190cm tall) and can easily fuck young girls since I have self confidence but look like a young boy. I have almost no body hair but I'm not balding like my father was at my age. Feels good man.
>>
>>35430158
you might fuck younger girls
but ill fuck you and your girl
>>
>>35430158
ever think of just killing yourself so you wont age anymore?
>>
>daily cardio
>something bad and unmanly
>>
>>35430158
thats you in the picture? pretty nice bro. keep up the transformation
>>
>>35430166
And someone will fuck you in the prison while I fuck your little sister/daughter.
>>
>>35430158
>low test
>no hairloss

Pick one u idiot.
Inb4 some idiot starts talking about high t leading to high dht.
>>
>>35430316
Just google it you idiot. It is common knowledge that testosterone leads to baldness.
>>
>>35430158
attention seeking
>>>>/soc/
>>
>>35430158
If you say so, pedo.
>>
File: low_test.jpg (253KB, 593x872px) Image search: [Google]
low_test.jpg
253KB, 593x872px
>>35430158
>>
>>35430456
Meme girl? More like granny girl.
>>
>>35430158
I'm also low test I assume, but I don't really try to provoke that. I'm 25, but look <20 to most people. I also dress way younger than I am (mainly because I'd look like I'm wearing my dad's clothes otherwise). I'm attracting mainly young girls, I can tell, which is great, but I don't really care. I haven't been single since 16, and never developed an interest in casual sex.
>>
>>35430316
Low T here. Started balding as soon as a started lifting. That's also when I noticed something was wrong and it turns out to be my test was low.
>tfw 20 with the test of a 70 y/o man and can't be fixed because I'm "too young"
Kill me already.
This shit is miserable..
>>
>>35430158
>pedobear in training
>>
>>35430158
Have you started transitioning yet?
>>
>>35430384
>>35431071
Pls explain. Dht doesn't just come from nowhere does it? I mean you can have very active enzymes that convert test to dht, giving "low test" but without test you wouldn't get dht either
>>
>>35431071

Did you get an MRI?
>>
>>35430384
Ur retarded.

If test caused baldness why doesn't every teenage boy go bald?

Are you saying that bald 80 year olds have testosterone levels higher than 25 year olds with hair?

Stop spreading misinformation.
>>
>>35431678
Dht is a testosterone metabolite, meaning your body makes dht from testosterone.

Dht is believed to be the cause of hairloss in individuals with male pattern baldness.

This is mainly for 2 reasons:
Castrated men don't go bald.
Men who take 5-alpha-reductase inhibitors sometimes regrow their hair.
>>
>>35433595
like he said, google it. It's common knowledge retard. It's why steroids cause baldness in many people.
>>
>>35431170
fucking this
>>
>>35433595
Because there's this abstract concept called "dosage" and "norm values"
>>
>>35433595
dude, google 'androgenetic alopecia' so you can learn more about this
>>
>>35433595
You're assuming that there are not differing levels of 5 alpha reductase in different people. Also receptor affinity is constantly modulating.
>>
DHT is reduced from testosterone via 5-alpha reductase. That's the end of testosterones role in baldness. You can have low T and be a norwood 5 by age 20, and you can have T through the roof and never lose your pre-teen hairline. What matters is your genetics and your DHT levels. Saying testosterone leads to baldness is a complete misunderstanding of the issue.
>>
>>35433631
Steroids cause a whole load of problems because you drastically unbalance a group or ~ 10 steroid hormones. Not just because your testosterone levels increase.

Stop telling people to just google shit lest they become as misinformed as you.
>>
>>35431692
What would an MRI do for me?
>>
>>35430384

No. DHT (Dihydrotestosterone) shrinking the hair follicles leads to baldness. This is generally referred to as Male Pattern Baldness.

DHT is synthesized from Testosterone by the Alpha 5 reductase enzyme. This is produced in many organs such as the prostate, testes, skin etc.

The symptoms of MPB are more defined by what happens in the later stages of the reaction chain than the first perquisite steps.
>>
>>35430158
Cardio in reasonable amounts increases test.
>>
>>35430384

Maybe you should google this yourself.

But you'd probably fuck that up too. so here, read these.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Male-pattern_hair_loss
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dihydrotestosterone
>>
>>35430158
How young are we talking here?
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.