[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AESTHETICS GENERAL

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 6

File: 1451357308830.jpg (79KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1451357308830.jpg
79KB, 640x640px
We lift and look good, but what do you do to show off your hard work?

Share general tips on improving aesthetics along with lifting.

What's your wardrobe like? Any hygiene and haircare tips? Do you whiten your teeth and if so what do you use? Do you lift at specific times and do a certain routine do get a good pump? etc...
>>
File: acne.png (186KB, 1887x670px) Image search: [Google]
acne.png
186KB, 1887x670px
>>
>>35416830
Bump

this is an important thread. People on this board just get a good body and think they're done
>>
>>35416830
From personal experience : don't underestimate the effect a good hairstyle has on you. It's worth paying a professional to maintain your hair and give you guidance on products.
>>
>>35416843

AC Vinegar is fucking magic. Do 4-6 tbsp/day mixed in water; 1tbsp/cup.
>>
File: nikita.jpg (57KB, 900x510px) Image search: [Google]
nikita.jpg
57KB, 900x510px
>>35416950
>this is an important thread
>how to be a faggot 101

go by this rule next time: google first, ask later
>>
>>35417094
Google how to be aesthetic?

Dumbass.
>>
>>35416974
Quoted for truth, don't go to supercuts or some cheap shit. Don't go to a salon either those are for women to get haircuts. Go to a barber and get something in style. Current style is and has been for awhile long on the top short on sides. You can do a ton of different shit with this.
>>
File: i dunno mon.jpg (7KB, 278x182px) Image search: [Google]
i dunno mon.jpg
7KB, 278x182px
>>35417124
>googled "how to be aesthetic"
>over 98 million hits
>mfw

not my fault you're being lazy
>>
>>35417159
What is clickbait?
>>
>>35417195
seriously, faggot?
is that your first day on the internet? never done any research for anything before? are you this fucking lazy? is being spoon fed a fetish to you?
>>
>>35416843
Sounds like a lot of work.
>>
>>35417229
>good ol "le millenials want everything spoonfed to them" meme

It's a fucking subjective discussion. You might as well go on any thread and start spouting "just google it fag".

Not to mention that googling how to be aesthetic brings results all about bodybuilding, which is obviously not related to the OP.
>>
>>35416985
>>35416843
Anymore details on ACVinegar?
Will give a try, any protips? My acne and indigestion are bad and the momscience sites I've read so far say it helps.
>>
>>35417268
>you might as well go on any thread and start spouting "just google it fag"
well... that's basically what I do all day

but still, not being able to google these:

>how to keep skin clean/smooth
>haircuts
>bleaching teeth
>all the fucken studies regarding exercising

is just a sign that somebody is either mentally challenged or a fucking middle schooler
>>
>>35417288

Lowers insulin spikes after eating if taken before or after; there are ncbi research articles on this.

Aside from that, it may increase PH balance. Maybe. Seemed to help me. No great studies on it, so mostly gonna be hearsay.
>>
>>35417636
When is the optimal time to take AC Vinegar then?
>>
>>35417195
>>35417268
millennialet detected.
>>
>>35416830
I'd give her my aesthedick if you catch my drift
>>
newfag here,
>acne
my face has a bunch of acne but I don't have any products and I don't know anything. What do?

>hair
I have long curly jew hair and I'd like to style it in a way that doesn't make me look like a douche. What do?
>>
>>35419817
See a doctor to get free meds??
Shave your hair so you won't look like a Goy?
>>
>>35416830
that bitch don't have a torso
>>
>>35419885
I don't know if doctors here give out free meds for anything since there are no taxes that would pay for muh free meds.
>>
yolo
>>
>>35416843
lots of broscience in this. pores don't open or close, they don't have muscles in them.

go to /r/skincareaddiction and look at their guides there.
>inb4reddit

in general it's

cleanse
exfoliate
moisturize
sun screen
>>
>>35416830

Coconut oil for just about everything.

Red gatorade water flavoring + coconut oil in my mouth before going out (I brush my teeth again or drink alcohol before kissing anyone obviously). Cures yuck mouth, compensates for girl's dry frictiony tongues, dyes my tongue red(not that it isn't already, just some people forget to brush tongue and yuck) and makes my mouth pleasant

Usually just brush with baking soda to maintain a decent level of whiteness, but I have professional strength whitening stuff. find them on amazon they're pretty cheap.

Tiny bit of coconut oil in my bangs before the final rinse in the shower on days where I give a fuck. Gives you some stray strands of hair, and an overall messier, better look.

Use lotion similar to how a girl would use makeup to accentuate cheekbones. My lotion is very glossy,put it along the jaw line and along the top of my cheekbones when I remember too.

Stay sub 10% year round. Lift almost exclusively for testosterone so that's easier. Don't like the overmassed, disporportionate, insecure bodybuilder look or curlbros. Go ham on the delts and back, but don't really isolate much else. Squat heavy and often.

Nuitrition. Obviously we're on /fit/ so just take standard high protein diet, drink an extra water bottles of water than you currently do to avoid water retention. Supplement vitamin D(test). I read some model's off the cuff diet and he emphasized carrot juice, so I try to fit that in as often as possible.

My nose is naturally upturned and my nostrils are larger than what would be considered eastern europe beauty standard par. If I'm really trying for aesthetics I take a large spoon into the shower with me, wet my nose/nostrils, clear my nose, and then use the blunt end against my nostrils for a good 3-5ish. Pretty noticable results actually, don't really care to do it that often tho.

I'm only just now starting to into fashion. Wallabees are nice, leather jackets are nice, form fitting jeans are easy money.
>>
>>35420482
Samefag

I think it's worth nothing that I live in the midwest, so I only enjoy sunlight and shirtless culture 4 months out of a year.

Generally I don't really give a fuck to get dressed in any given day, Black hoodies are pretty good at giving you a rugged look and showing off your cheekbones and jaw against its contrast. Wear them a lot between the cold and the not giving a fuck. Would recommend for just basic wear.

Don't be a retard and go to the barber and pick out some random hair style that doesn't fit your face shape, and don't fall into short hair chad purgatory.

You need to assess the strengths and weaknesses of your face and create your own hairstyle based on highlighting your strengths.

I've got some pretty faggy hair right now, probably closest resembling that narcissus cunt.

I'll do an undercut if I hit 6-8% this summer, but I'm way too fat and pale rn.

The three biggest things that are going to increase your facial and overall aesthetics are - High Testosterone, Low bodyfat%, Perfect nuitrition

and the implications of achieving each. That's really it. Take those 3 things and treat them like your holy idol.

You'll learn that starving yourself puts your test too low to maintain low bf% low naturally, so just save yourself the time there. Without vitamin D and a perfect diet aswell as good cardio you can't have high testosterone.

Lift compounds and for testosterone, that's gonna get you some good aesthetics. It'll put mass on you in a flattering way, up your basal metabolic rate(so you can more easily maintain sub 10%), increase your testosterone, etc.

nutrition is nutrition, the most basic input that you put into your body.

If you can't cut out the processed food and sugar just kill yourself now. You're never going to be aesthetic. Create a comprehensive list of all the food items and ingredients you may or may not, and bring it everywhere you go until your diet is ingrained in your head and perfect.
>>
>>35420137
You live in a taxless society? I'm hard already
>>
>>35420676
I live in the UAE which sounds good and all, but I'm not staying for long due to the fact that ISIS hates this country for being so tourist focused because of "ze white americans"
>>
>>35420713
found the trust fund baby

o well atleast i know theres more chance im actually talking to aesthetic cunts
>>
>>35416830
if youre aesthetic, youre aesthetic
trying is for uglies
>>
>>35420738
>trying is for uglies

I know this feel
All this effort is so pointless
>>
File: Screenshot 2015-12-30 at 12.png (2MB, 1200x745px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot 2015-12-30 at 12.png
2MB, 1200x745px
>>35420738
>>35420738
b-but what if im ugly?
>>
>>35417321
>how to keep skin clean/smooth
>haircuts
>bleaching teeth
>all the fucken studies regarding exercising

That's most likely the list he's looking for, dumbass.
>>
>>35420977
you are not as ugly as you think
>>
>>35419499
I don't get it.
>>
>>35420463
>venus fly traps don't open or close, they don't have muscles in them

You're right that pores don't expand, but muscles have nothing to do with it, in spite of what you read in your 'health magazines'. And follicles (which CAN stretch and distort due to vascular action in the dermal papillae) are significantly more likely to become clogged than pores.

Also, go back to leddit.
>>
>>35420977
This guy;
>>35421014
is lying, you're definitely as ugly as you think. Probably more so, since you spend a lot of time trying to find your 'good angles', so you can likely see positive aspects of yourself that no one else will be taking the time necessary to notice.
>>
File: Mouth.jpg (263KB, 344x417px) Image search: [Google]
Mouth.jpg
263KB, 344x417px
I want to whiten my teeth but my fucking front two teeth are starting to do this shit. My teeth are in great shape so it's not like there's anything wrong with them aside from a little discoloration, I've even cut all foods that are shit for my teeth out.

I'm worried about whitening strips for fear of making this worse, I've got no idea on what to do either.
>>
>>35421719

i used the basic crest whitening strips 2 years ago and they worked great. i may use them again sometime soon though my teeth are still looking good
>>
>>35421719
? Why not just use enamel thickener?
>>
>>35421781

How does that work?
>>
>>35421778

So your teeth have the transparency garbage on the ends and whitening strips didn't make them worse?
>>
>>35421938
1. You put it on
2. It thickens your enamel

I mean I don't really know what you want me to say here
>>
>>35416830
>What's your wardrobe like?
I'm an oldfag, and travel a lot for work with no dress code, so it's turtlenecks and peacoats or sports coats to shorts and tees in the summer.
>Any hygiene and haircare tips?
Wash your teeth, even if you don't whiten. Bad breath will undo all your work.
Same for your body, no need to whiten, but use a bar soap will minimize the reactions you might have to washes, and you'll smell clean longer.
Use a safety razor for your beard, disposables suck. If you want to reuse the blade, since they're not recyclable, make sure you dry it, so there will be less microscopical rust on it next time.
>>
>>35421938
You want like a technical explanation or something? Basically it's ionized flouride. The fact that its ionized makes your saliva bond with it, forming a new hard layer on your teeth. Not like, all of your saliva, just the hydrogen atoms I think.

But if you aren't looking for a technical explanation, then yeah, like I said here;
>>35421964
>>
>>35421979

Holy shit, that's amazing.
>>
>>35421979
So just like the fluo in toothpaste and water, but more concentrated?
>>
>>35421778
I used those and they made my teeth really sensitive.

Overwhitened teeth just look goofy anyway.
>>
>>35421990
Yeah it's just heavily ionized.

>>35421986
Has a massive impact, even a single treatment of the Rx stuff and you wouldn't be able to see through your teeth any more.
>>
>>35422002

So it's a prescribed thing you get from a dentist then.
>>
>>35422006
You can get non-prescription stuff too, from the drug store. The Rx stuff is just craaaazyyyy strong.
>>
>>35416974
Thick hair, Diamond face (Like Gosling)
What can I pull off?
>>
>>35422042
Short on the sides, long on top. Like everybody else.
It's all in the details, you can go longer, both on the sides and on top, and be more gradual in the length change.
>>
>>35422097
Side part? Slicked back? Fringe? Quiff?
I already got the long top short sides combo but don't know what will work for my face shape
>>
important sex hygeine tips from player who fucks often -

just shave your pubes in the shower every other day or so, use a good razor and avoid razor bumps.

when you shower, use a decent masculine perfumed hair and body wash. Take a very hot shower to finish it up, seems to make the scents more subtle but also more potent.

Don't put aftershave on your face or your neck, girls need to kiss there. Put it along your clavicle. That covers you for literally everything. Girls can kiss your neck and smell it clear as day, girls can rest their head on your shoulder/chest when cuddling and not have it over bearing.

was said earlier but use some sort of oil for your tongue and use an extract of a good flavor(preferably red) on your tongue before you go out.

I can actually remember a time where I had to leave a triple make-out because my mouth was so dry to get water at a house party. Had a cute sophomore show me where the sink was and she ended up flirting and eye fucking me. Thought to myself "If only my mouth wasn't dry as fuck" and haven't left the house on a night out without oiling up my mouth a little bit ever since. True story

be thorough in washing your sphincter in the shower. If you're going out and you actually get pussy it probably is worth hopping in the shower for another round if you shit before the time you shower and go out. You're not going to smell tonight, but I'm not shamed to admit I've had some morning afters where I faintly smelled like booty meat.
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.