[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sabotaging family general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1426037284199.png (217KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
1426037284199.png
217KB, 680x680px
How hard were your gains sabotaged by your family this holiday season, /fit/?

>be fatty
>try to lose weight
>lose ~6lbs very easily
>for some reason they sense a disturbance in the force and decide to order 66 every fucking meal we eat, flood the house with sweets, cakes, alcohol, ham, etc
>keep fucking up when I normally wouldn't have and gain more weight than I lost
>repeat ad infinitum until suicide
>>
1. Get a job
2. Buy your own food
3. Don't eat the fucking hohos, faggot
4. Develop will power
5. Stop giving into temptation
>>
>>35409021
I know that feel
>no money to move out
>parents fatten me up

the only advice I can give you is to be strong and ignore all of the sweets, cakes and alcohol and only eat the stuff that has some carbs and protein in it. But you probably will have to double your workout time
>>
>be fatty on a 1400 kcal diet
>discover that 95% of the times i'd snack was just because i was bored and decided to walk into the kitchen
>just take a cup of water from the kitchen instead
>don't feel the least bit hungry
>>
>>35409151
And my father buys a fucking bathtub of icecream everyday.

He isn't fatm though. That's all he eats,
>>
>>35409021
>loosing weight
>Dad visits for 4 weeks (works in Africa)
>Takes me out to restaurants every day
>Gain 25 LBS
>Worth it but sucks

>mom gets cancer
>chemo
>she isn't hungry
>won't eat without me
>only thing she'll eat more of is take-out
>eat take out as much as I can
>>
>home for holidays
>bulking
>no food in house
>not here long enough to buy stuff like spices and cookware
>losing gains
>>
>Itt people blame their lack of willpower on other people

Also
>OP lost 6 lbs
>Noteworthy accomplishment
Pick one fatty
>>
>>35409021
How does eating more sweets than you normally would on a holiday fuck up your gains? Just work out the next day and resume your normal diet. Your body can't be that fucking malleable.
>>
File: 1439670507157.jpg (27KB, 531x411px) Image search: [Google]
1439670507157.jpg
27KB, 531x411px
>>35409021
>blaming your lack of discipline on your family
get fucked you fat piece of shit

nobody shoveled the food in your fat mouth but you
>>
>>35409021
>lose ~6lbs very easily
water weight
>for some reason
it's the holidays
>flood the house with sweets, etc.
it's the holidays
>keep fucking up when I normally wouldn't have
It's the holidays. Yes you would have. You're fat, and you would eat like you're fat, every fucking holiday. This is just the first year you noticed it.

Now you realize it's not so easy to lose weight. Now, it's no longer the holidays. Back your fat ass up and get back on the horse and try harder. Realize things like "holidays" are always there, and you're going to have to come up with a better game plan.

>babby tier whining

But I do believe in you and know you can do it, so fucking do it, OP. Learn and keep going.
>>
>>35409321

this. my house is packed with junk food, always has been. my parents eat garbage. when i go to my bf's house, same thing.

i just choose not to eat it. it's that easy.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.