[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Building a program?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: yessss.png (406KB, 519x372px) Image search: [Google]
yessss.png
406KB, 519x372px
Sup, /fit/.
How exactly do you build a program? It seems impossible to find sources that agree with each other when people talk about fitness. How do you go about making a bodybuilding routine?
>Inb4 sticky
>Sticky only recommends programs, doesn't talk about the science behind making one yourself.
>>
It's a lot of trial and error centering sprung what lifts you enjoy the most(give you a fat pump), and what you can sustain for a long period of time
>>
>>35406904
this

op, just keep on doing a routine of someone else you agree on and after some time of experience youll be able to do your own thing.
>>
>>35406942
What I have in mind right is to work every part of the body, but to divide it into two workouts. So I'd go to the gym in the morning and do abs/lower body, then go in the afternoon and do upper body.

Then I'd alternate the order I do the exercises by push/pull.

Is that too much volume?
>>
Programs, like martial art styles are only 1 mans opinion. Its great to listen to as many opinions as you can but ultimately do you. Look at /fit/ and all the people debating lifting vs calisthenics...I do both. Ive been an athlete for 20 yrs and a martial artist for 10 years. I look at the very best and see what they do and take from them. All I can say is Youtube is your best friend.
>>
>>35407010
So 2 a day, is there a rest day or two in between?
>>
>>35409477
rest day is bullshit.
>>
>>35407010
Nigga what the fuck are you playing at, if you want a one way ticket to snap city just go play in the smith machine

Beginners should follow beginner routines because they are beginners and need to learn. You don't walk up to a piano and decide to learn the hardest song first
>>
Someone help. I'm going to do GreySkull routine but the base is this

Mon
Bench/press: 2x5, 1x5+
Squat: 2x5, 1x5+

Wed
Bench/Press: 2x5, 1x5+
Dead lift 1x5+

Fri
Bench/press: 2x5, 1x5+
Squat:2x5, 1x5+

Is this enough volume for a complete beginner?
What can I add?
>>
>>35409569

Some motherfucking back work.
>>
>>35409569
wtf is this? By beginner do you mean beginner person? Like are you a child? This is complete shit. You need to burn to grow. That means minimum 10 reps. Start off with lower weights to get your muscles used to working. When they are used to the work, then increase the load. If your a complete beginner Id suggest you do nothing but basic calisthenics for a while.
>>
Id suggest you do some calisthenics first to see where you're at. Pullups, pushups, sit-ups squats, lunges, etc. How you gonna lift weights when you can't even lift yourself?
>>
Haha yoda looks like he is gonna rape luke in that pic haha

Luke:I feel something near my butt
Yoda:The force it is
>>
>>35406888
Check powerlifting to win yt channel.
>>
The best programming is trial and error. Best results in least amount of time with no injuries. Also it has to be fun for you that unwont ever want to quit.

I used other programs as guidleines and found what works for me.
>>
>>35409618
Okay... So increase reps? The 1x5+ means do into fatigue on the 3rd set. I'm a complete beginner to lifting bar bells. And soon to heavy weights.
>>
File: 1398575761348.gif (2MB, 300x228px) Image search: [Google]
1398575761348.gif
2MB, 300x228px
>>35409505
>rest day is bullshit.
>>
>>35409569
Add Rows/Pullups 2x5, 1x5+ to each day
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.