[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else in here who binged all xmas this year? Literally

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: CCMErm2W4AAT3mC.jpg (20KB, 388x392px) Image search: [Google]
CCMErm2W4AAT3mC.jpg
20KB, 388x392px
Anyone else in here who binged all xmas this year? Literally went all out eating around 8k-10k kcal per day for the last 3 days.

>tfw gained 12lbs in 3 days and look like shit
>tfw abs almost vanished

It's all water weight r-right?
Kill me already.
>>
File: 1407516611372.jpg (145KB, 670x424px) Image search: [Google]
1407516611372.jpg
145KB, 670x424px
>>35381125
hahahah the fuck is wrong with you, guy
>>
>>35381125
how would you do that?

> eat errrything you can image during chrismas
> try to gain weight
> don't even care about just getting fat
> weigh myself, nothing happened
>>
>>35381125
its probably mostly water weight. i ate kind of badly, but i love my mom's cooking. oh well

the point is, you can't change what you already did. just get back on the horse and ride, my man. just move on like nothing happened.

we're all gonna make it, breh.
>>
>>35381150
OP here.
Basically lots of cake and pie, chocolate and all kind of traditional xmas sweets during the day.

+big family feasts for dinner.
>>
>>35381125
I don't even know how to eat 8000-10000 kcal in one day. I'm officially bulking atm, but it's so hard for me to reach 3000 kcal, even on Christmas. I thought I'd be eating so much sugar, but turns out, I just can't any longer, don't know why, I just don't like the sweet taste.

Btw, even if you really ate 10 Mcal in the last three days, you'd have gained 6 lbs tops. If you fasted before or did keto, then the other 6 lbs is just water.
>>
Nah son, my stomach isn't big enough for that shit. I literally can't eat more than 1-1.5k cals per meal unless I drink oil or something. Just stuck with 1 meal per day over the holidays and kept a nice deficit going.

Learn to have some self control, lad.
>>
>>35381184

Well, Pizza Hut's sunday game meal (3 large, 18 wings, beadsticks) is 12000 kcal. Most people would probably be able to put that away over the course of a day.
>>
>>35381175
I had 3 big familiy feasts and have been eating on my limit for three days now.
I am really desperate to gain wheight, but nothing happened ;(
maybe I got cancer...
>>
>>35381147

>guy
>>
>>35381125
Yikes. Do you have BED? I do, and my worst days were like that. If it helps, I've found that I "top out" at about 8,000 kcal (about 1.5 pounds gained a day) and I guess my body can't absorb any more calories past that point (so I gain about the same amount eating 8,000 as 15,000).

At any rate, you don't instantly metabolize what you've eaten, so at least some of the weight is water/food.

You will have water retention around your middle, so that is where your abs went. In a few days, you'll randomly start peeing every ten minutes and lose like 6 pounds overnight.

Things that help move fluid: drinking water, coffee/tea (caffeine is a diuretic), exercise. Avoid sodium and alcohol.

DO NOT try to "make up" for it by restricting excessively. Don't get into a cycle of binging and then undereating. SERIOUSLY. You will want to kill yourself much, much more than you do now if you develop this kind of eating disorder. Just move on from this and go back to eating like normal.
>>
>>35381125
Implying I have a functional family that invites me to eat.
>>
Got food poisoning last night, puking till 3 am. Still lifted today, eating sucks now.
>>
>>35381125
You have the most time before it comes again so don't worry about it.
First time in 2 months I ate chocolate on Xmas day. Didn't really miss it.
>>
>he didn't lift before the big Christmas meal
>all his calories are fat now
>chucklingfrog.jpg
>>
a big meal after a good workout = gains

what is the issue? just eat good food rather than cookies/cake.
>>
>>35381125
i'm pretty sure you'd shit out most of the 10KCal you ate unless it was all candy over the course of the day.
>>
>>35381125

It's not all water weight but a lot of it is.

Just eat under maintenance for 2 weeks then return to normal

or commit to the bulk.
>>
File: BearAndFish2.jpg (175KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
BearAndFish2.jpg
175KB, 1024x683px
Yea me too. 159 on dec. 17. 165 this morning. Goal is sub 160 by the time I go back to school. Gotta say, it was worth it. Mom and sister know how to bake.
>>
File: 1450298280251.jpg (148KB, 1111x597px) Image search: [Google]
1450298280251.jpg
148KB, 1111x597px
>>35381125

How the fuck are you guys eating 8k calories a day??? What the fuck are you eating, deep fried turkey?

I counted the calories of my christmas meal (which was larger than my usual food) and it only came out to 1100, along with the chocolate I recieved and other food I ate around 2500 on christmas day and I lifted with some new home equipment I was gifted too so I was burning a decent amount too.

Where are all these calories coming from? I cant imagine where 8000 calories could even come from.
>>
inducin' vomit saving the xmas
>>
File: 1436292219520.gif (1MB, 160x192px) Image search: [Google]
1436292219520.gif
1MB, 160x192px
So I'm not the only one who binged during Christmas...

I went from 183lb to 191lb lol...in two days.
>>
>>35381125
Of course, that's what you're supposed to do this time of year.
>>
>>35382733

Keith, is that you?
>>
Granny Gibbons gives gains graciously
>>
>>35384749
No you spic namefag. Your buddy Keith is a fag too for having a pleb name like keith
>>
>>35381184
sugar is very unhealthy and shit for you anyways try fat e.g. peanut butter
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.