[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Losing Weight Without Gaining Muscle Mass

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7

File: mtf-lens-chart.jpg (60KB, 701x405px) Image search: [Google]
mtf-lens-chart.jpg
60KB, 701x405px
Transfag, fatfag, and fitness noob here. I'm planning on starting HRT Next winter (a year from now). I'm 6'3" and weigh 260 lbs. I'd like to get down to 230, which I know is a pretty hard goal, but fuck it. The problem is lifting weights and such isn't exactly a viable option because I don't want to gain a lot of muscle mass if I'm trying to pass as female. So what are my options? Running and diet? What other kind of things can I do to lose weight without gaining a lot of muscle?
>inb4 go back to tumblr
>inb4 OP can't inb4
>>
>Thinking that your dumbass newbie goal and stupid newfag concerns about "getting too big" are somehow special just because you're a tranny-in-progress

Read the fucking sticky you stupid, self-absorbed freak.
>>
>>35375756
230 at 6'3 is still pretty big if your goal is "not fat and not muscled"

really a better goal would be like 170 or 160

just eat a caloric deficit and do some light cardio

also if you're 6'3 you're not going to pass very well anyway
>>
>>35375798
Sure. Just kind of doubting that I can lose 100 pounds. Would like to try, just trying to be realistic.

Also, yeah, probably won't pass well, but I still think it's worth it.
>>
File: vomitbro.png (251KB, 335x296px) Image search: [Google]
vomitbro.png
251KB, 335x296px
>>35375756
>Transfag
>>
>260 to 230

you could do that in 2-3 months what are you talking about
>>
>>35375847
I dunno man.
Newfag as fuck. I really only work out occasionally, and that's more just jogging on a treadmill. I've never really tried to follow any plan, so I just kinda guessed a good goal.
>>
Read sticky
Just do a bunch of lower body workouts and eat less calories if you're really that worried about muscle and looking like a man
>>
File: 1294451837259.gif (2MB, 444x240px) Image search: [Google]
1294451837259.gif
2MB, 444x240px
>>35375756
>I'm 6'3" and weigh 260 lbs. I'd like to get down to 230, which I know is a pretty hard goal
>>
Lmao I cut from 260 to 220 in three weeks. Just do PSMF.
>>
>>35375756
Do cardio and maybe some lower body lifting whilst neglecting upper body. (low bar suqats+ glute bridges+calves)
>>
>>35375756
Here are the things wrong with your post.
-Losing 30lbs in a year is not a pretty hard goal, especially as heavy as you are. It is a very conservative goal, and should be easy if you are not a retard.
-Lifting weights has absolutely nothing to do with losing weight. Just eat less, that is literally all you have to do.
-Losing weight and gaining muscle at the same time is pretty difficult. Losing weight without gaining muscle is super easy, all you have to do is not be actively trying to put on muscle.
-You will never, ever not be a man, and you should not insist that the people around you indulge in your delusions.
>>
>>35375832
you can lose 100 pounds. Stop being a faggot.
>>
>>35375840
MTF in the context of those curves is a modulation transfer function chart. It's related to optics and imaging systems.

It's a pretty common joke to mix up the two for comedic effect.
>>
Read the sticky. Also you don't need to exercise to lose weight. Just eat less food (energy) than you expend and you will lose fat (your energy stores) as well as a little muscle if you aren't exercising.

It really is as simple as that.
>>
>>35375832

You could lose 100 lbs in 9 months and still look like a normal human with probably very very little to no loose skin or anything..read the fucking sticky you disgusting tumblrite hamplanet.
>>
>>35375993
loose skin is as much down to genetics and fat distribution really. I agree that a 100 pound drop on a 6'3" dude means he is unlikely to have loose skin but he still might have some in places. I went down from 230 ish to 150 which I would say is a similar change as I'm 5'11" and have a tiny bit of loose skin on my hips. It's not noticeable to look at but you can feel that it's much looser than anywhere else.
>>
>>35376019

Eh, if its unoticable unless you actually feel it up you could probably just get swole and fill it in desu.
>>
>>35376032
yeah for sure, I'm not concerned about it or anything, just wanted to point out that loose skin can happen even in cases where the weight loss isn't enormous
>>
>>35375756
I've heard the most effective trans weightloss solution is killing yourself.

It's a ten times more popular routine for trans individuals than the general population, you should see if it's right for you
>>
Do keto, OP
>>
kill urself my man
>>
File: fucknigga.png (67KB, 616x596px) Image search: [Google]
fucknigga.png
67KB, 616x596px
>>35375756
Do keto, become bulimic, or just dont eat
>>
>>35375756
>So what are my options?
therapy
>>
>>35375756
>trans
>6'3''

why the fuck would you do that? you will never pass as female anyway.
also, 30lbs weightloss is a good shortterm goal but you can easily do much better.
also also, the obvious answer is cardio. i can't see why anyone would choose to lift if muscle gain isn't desired.
>>
File: jc.png (800KB, 1375x650px) Image search: [Google]
jc.png
800KB, 1375x650px
Yeah, the r9k pol crossposting crowd have been leaking recently. I blame mook.

Have this, OP. Probably do more cardio than anything until you start HRT, you're still gonna have the test to gain mass you dont want.

Once you start (or just before you start) the HRT, hop into pic related.
>>
Homie you've got some serious issues to sort out before you even think about getting huge
>>
File: 1451087899315.jpg (147KB, 750x1071px) Image search: [Google]
1451087899315.jpg
147KB, 750x1071px
>>35377134
This routine was made my trappy.. this is what trappy looks like. Please don't listen to him.
>>
>>35377377
You're pretty determined in your shitposting. Makes me wonder if you actually spend any time like, lifting.

But nah, trappy posts pics from time to time. That's some pamperchu autist you found on ED. Fuck off.
>>
>>35377134
>if you aren't a fag i get personally offended
Kill yourself redditor. Polk9 is 4chan.
>>
>>35377386
Don't be mad, trappy. Just be honest.. everyone started somewhere!! Just don't give advice until you had experience.
>>
>>35377400
Pretty defensive there, sport, cutting too close to the bone?

>>35377405
Did trappy lead you on or something? Chill man, it's an imageboard.
>>
>>35377424
Of course he didn't. I'm just showing people his true face. Why call normies out when they don't lift but defend a mentally ill male when he's called out? Did trappy lead you on or something?
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.