[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Drinking eggs?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: Rocky-egg+copy.jpg (8KB, 436x262px) Image search: [Google]
Rocky-egg+copy.jpg
8KB, 436x262px
What are your thoughts on drinking raw eggs?
>>
Might as well cook them.
>>
>>35368283
Why would you drink eggs and not eat boiled eggs?
>>
they taste better cooked

rocky was too stupid and too poor to have a working stove
>>
>>35368283
waste of protein
>>
Less effective means of consumption since the denaturing of the protein during cooking makes it more readily digested. This was just another scene that was visually representative of dedication, so artistic license comes into play
>>
>>35368283
enjoy your salmonella
>>
>>35368332

Exactly. Cooking them denatures the albumen making the amino acids they are comprised of more bioavailable as opposed not cooking them requiring longer processing to unfold those proteins in the process not absorbing some amino acids.

>molecular biologist; researched this subject before
>>
>>35368283
Vile. Can't do it, won't do it.
>>
>>35368283
Great, you should drink raw semen too OP.
>>
>>35368283
did it with some friends while drunk just to say we did it. doesn't taste like anything and the only nasty part is the yoke sliding down your throat
>>
File: 1450875072234.gif (973KB, 400x224px) Image search: [Google]
1450875072234.gif
973KB, 400x224px
Dont drink it dude.I got two times salmonella and i fucked up. i shitting everywhereeeeee
>>
>>35368283
I do it regularly and dont get salmonella because i clean the chicken shit off the shell first with isopropyl.

Still pretty yucky. If you have brass balls you can do it though
>>
>>35368283
Boil them

The leftover egg white is wasted when you crack it open.
>>
Eggs in any form other than scrambled or omelette make me gag.
>>
Do it regularily because I find eating incredibly boring unless it's a proper dinner
>>
>>35371341
>>35368283
depends on where you are from OP
If you are from shitty third world USA then you might get salmonella as they only test their hens once every 3 months. If you are from a first world country like denmark you should be good to go, we test our hens once a week.
>>
Been eating my eggs raw for breakfast for the past 10 years. Crack them into a drinking glass and away I go. Don't even think about it anymore, just routine. Never been sick.
>>
Do it all the time, at least 2 a day up to 4. I tend to drink them with OJ cause the temperature and texture is weird af.

Make sure you take biotin though, uncooked eggwhites sitting in your digestion can cause biotin deficiency. So I take 2 pills daily.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Lol a these unaware morons in here who are never going to make it.

I have at least 6 32oz cartons of egg whites in my fridge at all times. I've switched to the 16 oz ones recently though, they are more compact and perfect size to just dump into a shake or drink straight out of the carton.

If you are still using protein powder you are not going to make it. Tru bodybuild diet consists of tilapia and rice, eff whites straight out of the carton, and ice cream. That's all you need fellas. Noww go to your store and buy a dozen 16 oz egg white cartons
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.