[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Welcome to another episode of Simply Sarah!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: high_test.jpg (11KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
high_test.jpg
11KB, 320x180px
Today on the show we're going to make Cheesy Hamburger Potato Casserole.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wG0VzCMzDc
>>
why expose us to this !
>>
>>>/ck/
>>
>>35342542
>out of breath while she cooks

:(
>>
>>35342865
Not sure what's more annoying, that or all the jump cuts to the exact same scene
>>
>>35342542

This just makes me so sad..
>>
That recipe wouldn't be bad of she didn't dump in so many spices and dump a ton of cheese on it at the end. It's really just a modification of shepherd's pie without corn.
>>
>>35342542

thank you bulking queen
>>
File: 1450148294929.jpg (57KB, 589x334px) Image search: [Google]
1450148294929.jpg
57KB, 589x334px
USA USA USA USA
>>
>>35342542
stronk bulk
test high
>>
File: 1448038334766.jpg (38KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
1448038334766.jpg
38KB, 500x334px
I always get sad when someone links these videos, she seems so sweet and caring but she's obese and will probably die early because of that.

She reminds me of my mother which makes it even worse.
>>
How does a country so glutenous have such shitty tastebuds?
>>
Please, no more.
>>
File: 100.gif (83KB, 395x281px) Image search: [Google]
100.gif
83KB, 395x281px
>>35342542
>breathing that heavily while standing still
>>
Remove the potatoes and you have a perfect meal for keto diet, perfect for cutting
>>
>>35343271

Because we've been desensitized to real food and instead crave addicting food.
>>
she nearly died and she still won't change her life. she needs to bounce from that fetish feeder husband of hers and get her shit together
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.