[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vegans

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

File: image.jpg (75KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75KB, 480x360px
Any vegan /fit/ brahs out there??

If so what's you diet like?
Favorite staple food?
Cheat food?
What's your routine?
Why do vegan?
>>
File: image.jpg (269KB, 852x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
269KB, 852x1136px
Shameless bump
>>
>>35337758
I used to be vegan. Then I grew up.
>>
>>35338069
I see a lot of (bad) jokes towards vegetarians/vegans but much more rarely an argument, not to say a good one...
>>
File: Kill me now.jpg (200KB, 812x1114px) Image search: [Google]
Kill me now.jpg
200KB, 812x1114px
>>35338150
>Argument
>chinese basket weaving forum

Being a faggot already made your stance irrelevant.
>>
File: photo.jpg (111KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
111KB, 900x900px
This man has started a revolution. Hodgetwins going vegan. The Golden One going vegan. More will follow. Meateaters B-T-FO
>>
>>35338150
I see a lot of (bad) jokes towards meateaters but much more rarely an argument, not to say a good one...
>>
File: suru_pepe.png (30KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
suru_pepe.png
30KB, 657x527px
How do I stop beans giving me gas?
I eat canned beans only. Washing them before cooking doesnt help.
>>
>>35338245
Making them with ginger helps me. That's what I recommend. If you don't like it in the dish, try eating pickled ginger on the side, or drink ginger tea
>>
>>35337758
I eat a lot of bread and pasta to get in some extra calories. Besan is really good to have to. Make some Indian omelettes with it, very easy, high in protein, good way to use up raw veggies
>>
>>35338194
nice troll
>>
>>35338452
I struggle to find ways to eat raw veggies. I always get canned corn or broccoli or steam asparagus and mix it with quinoa
>>
>>35337758
Its already hard enough to make it with animal foods that contain tons of protons and nutrients.

Why would you just add one more factor that will make it harder to make it by going vegan?
>>
>>35338537
I get frozen mixed veg and mix it in with rice or pasta and sprinkle since nutritional yeast on top.

That and wherever I fry something I toss in stone broccoli rabe at the end and flash stream it

Goddam I love broccoli rabe
>>
File: dem cashews.jpg (35KB, 565x377px) Image search: [Google]
dem cashews.jpg
35KB, 565x377px
>>35337758
>If so what's you diet like?
Legumes (fava beans, chickpeas, red lentils, giant lentils, black beans, soy beans), broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, potatoes, cashews, walnuts, peanuts, salads, whole grain pasta, white tea, coffee, sprouts, alfalfa, spinaches, peas, seasonal fruits, blueberries, bananas, persimmons, almonds (activated), seeds...
>Favorite staple food?
cashews
>Cheat Food?
cashews
>What's your routine?
Too long to post it here. 4 days a week, AXBXAXB (Sunday and Monday are the only two consecutive days)(week begins on Monday as according to international standards with the usual exception of merrikins), Squat on B, Goblin Squat on A; core work (a bunch of plank+superman+roman chair hyper-extension+crunches+knifing crunches) on A and B; chest flies, chest press, lat machine reversed seat + pull up, dual crossed cables for deltoids, goblin squats, bench press (varied grips), biceps curls on A; squat, walking lounges, superset low-row with mixed grips, push ups, curl triceps, curls on B; 10 min treadmill 1.5 incline 11 km/h pre-workout; 0 to 10 min treadmill post-workout. Sometimes (~2 week/mo) there's 1 hr/week swimming.
>Why do vegan
Because it may be healthy if you're not a teen any more. Any balanced diet can be healthy, the ones very low in meat, especially in red meat (Mediterranean style) are regarded as the better ones. Once you've finished you're adolescence and the body has almost finished its growth phase, the disadvantages of eating meat outweigh the possible advantages.
>>
>>35338860
>Fell for the cashew meme.
Hahahahahahaha. I know what blogs you masturbate to.
>>
File: those delicious cashews.png (68KB, 664x699px) Image search: [Google]
those delicious cashews.png
68KB, 664x699px
>>35338922
> I know what blogs you masturbate to.
Please tell me, because the only blog I masturbate to is 4chan.org
>>
>>35338984
Post bum and I'll deliver
>>
I enjoy Brown rice
Spinach
Beetroot
Mashed potatoes
Bananas

Gotta carb the fuck up bitches
>>
>>35339024
Now I'm craving beets. Thanks a fucking lot, dude.
>>
>>35339041
I also have a pre workout smoothie
Shit tons of Macadamia nuts
Dates
Beetroot
Berries
Kale and spinach
Any fruit juice

Tastes amazing but blending takes quite a time to get it to that superfine consistency
>>
>>35339105
Not helping with the cravings. You're doing this on purpose aren't you. Bastard.
>>
>>35338998
>Post bum
I've never been gay enough to keep pictures of my naked body in my phone/tablet/PC and right now I'm working - plus, I don't like the idea of strangers fapping to my ass on a Taiwanese green tea brewing message board - but thank you anyway
>>
>>35339140
>Masturbate to /fit/
>Not gay
You are a confused little vegan boy aren't you
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.