[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gluten Free

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

File: yW0oRj5.jpg (37KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
yW0oRj5.jpg
37KB, 480x480px
Red pill me on Gluten Free
>>
thats a really upsetting picture
>>
RIP tortoise bro.

My gains till new year are dedicated to him
>>
after thousands of years of eating bread everyone is allergic to gluten

absolutely revolting it sick piss
k peace out bye
>>
>>35331993
>>35332021

This.

R.I.P tortoise bro. Poor tortoise.
>>
>>35331944
it turns your dick into a explosive rocket and you die
>>
>>35331944
> Red pill me

This isn't /pol/. Using 'Red Pill' outside of /pol/ is about as retarded as gluten free concept.

Yes, there are people who have legitimate allergies to it. But for the vast majority of the population gluten free food provides no benefit
>>
did he died?
>>
>>35331944
A very small percentage of the population can't digest gluten, just like lactose intolerance.

As a way to market gluten free products more profitably (as its a very limited market), companies have pushed this bullshit that they are somehow healthier.
>>
>>35332058
>nig nog detected
>>
>>35331944
Unless you are a celiac there is no point. There is no such thing as gluten sensitivity either that meme was disproven
>>
>>35332937
>>35332490

Eh, it's pretty clearly a thing. There's a few genes that have been identified as causing people to have difficulty digesting it. Trouble is, the numbers are pretty small. There's way more people with lactose intolerance. A lot of people stupidly have decided that "that's it! It's gluten causing my shitty health!" When they just eat too much grease and sugar, so they always have stomach problems.
>>
>>35331944
Fucking gluten fags. They're like the hipster crossfit fags of food allergies. I swear that they're proud of their "intolerance" and like to broadcast how tough it is to keep their diet.

Anecdotally, i've noticed that hese people are usually hypochondriacs.
>>
>>35332029
Order 66 wheat piss troopers

Guys buy my t shirts I only make 100 then I destroy them and make new ones
>>
>>35331944
>Thought I had dysentery all summer
>Tfw actually celiac
I'm glad to be alive and all, but I miss pizza and onion rings Tbh familia
>>
>>35334159
Gluten free pizza my nigga
>>
Gluten intolerance is a result of the general increase in autoimmune conditions we've seen over the last couple years.

Just go off gluten for a week OP and then try it again. If you notice discomfort within a couple hours then keep on avoiding it. If not, congrats you get to eat delicious food.
>>
>>35335338
Eating bread
not gonna make it
>>
Some people suck totally at processing that shit and will enjoy benefits when they drop it.

But many people have some problem with it, even minor. Go without grains and other gluten things for a month and see if you feel better. Reintroduce them into your diet after that time. If you feel the same, then you're good to go. If you feel worse, then you know what you need to do.
>>
I laughed for a solid minute at that picture, then kinda felt bad.
>>
>>35331944
A bunch of faggots that like to annoy restaurants and grocery stores because they're special snowflakes that need a special food for their fat fuck mouth.
>>
I take months off sometime from any wheat but its fucking hard. Bready pastries are my fucking kryptonite.
>>
>>35331944
Its a meme except for a few people out there that really can't handle gluten.
>>
>eat a bunch of shitty food like cookies, cereal, pizza and drink beer every night
>constantly feel like shit
>blame the problem on one arbitrary ingredient that they all have in common
>companies sell shit without that one ingredient to idiots at insane markups
>repeat this every few years ad nauseam
>Fat free, carb free, gluten free, dairy free, wheat free, soy free, protein free

Lads, when do you think carbon free foods are going to hit the shelves of whole foods for the new generation of yuppies?
>>
>>35332029
We currently use genetically altered wheat that does not fit for human consumption due to allergenics.
>>
>>35336307

>no evidence of this whatsoever
>>
>>35336307
>muh gee em ohs
>>
>>35331944
Google wheat and schizophrenia, wheat and obesity, or wheat and gut permeability.

Long story short, you're better off without wheat.
>>
>>35332522
>them sweet buzzwords
>>
>>35336422
I think schizophrenia and obesity is caused by chemtrails. NO. wait. I mean by vaccination. Yeah. You should google that.

Or maybe you should google broscience.
>>
>>35336307
Virtually everything you eat has been "genetically altered". We have this really fancy science term for it: "breeding". We humans have started this really recently (20k years ago).

Plants have strategies to avoid being eaten and even if you make a deal with them (fruit for distribution of seeds) they literally just put enough energy into the seeds so that an animal still eats it. (just look at wild apples, wild bananas or wild anything).

Eating wild animals is nice, but they don't yield that much meat (see rabit starvation syndrome for an extreme case).

So TL;DR:
Every food that has not been "genetically altered" is shit and if you have a different opinion than you deserve a trillion grape seeds between you teeth.
>>
>mfw all these meat fags caring about a single tortoise

how can you not see your own hypocrisy?
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.