[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a basic power rack with non-inclining bench. Any ideas

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: power_rack.jpg (48KB, 234x350px) Image search: [Google]
power_rack.jpg
48KB, 234x350px
I have a basic power rack with non-inclining bench.

Any ideas on how I can use it to do incline bench?
>>
>>35330594
Put something under one end of the bench you retarded piece of shit. How did you even survive until now if can't figure out simple stuff like that?
>>
wait nvm i think i have an idea

i'll just rest one side of the bench on the safety bars so it's standing at an incline and use the bottom of one side of the rack to hold myself up, unfortunately can't use the saftey bars this way but oh well
>>
get a cheap incline bench
putting stuff under one side means you'll never get to 30degrees safely on most benches
>>
>>35330594
hammer a foot deep hole in the floor at the front of the bench, put front of bench in hole.
Do same to back to return to flat
>>
>>35330594
just tilt the rack back a little bit..
>>
>>35330594
Invest in an inclinable bench. It doesn't need to be top quality, you are not going to incline bench 300lbs.
>>
>>35330594
put plates under it or buy fitness steps or something

you fucking retard
>>
>>35330594

just buy a bench you can incline

how about that retard??
>>
Just do over head press. Incline is the overhead press for those too cowardly to do them.
>>
>>35330594
Find a steep hill and move there
>>
>>35333120
Kek'd hard
>>
>>35330594
The right question is, why should you do incline bench at all?
>>
>>35330594
There's no way this isn't NOT going to result in a fatal injury...
>>
>>35332175
JUST
>>
>>35333120
but how do you stop the barbell from rolling down the hill?
>>
>>35333889
>dig a hole
>put abench in hole to stabilize the bench not in the hole

i made diagram
>>
File: 2 benches.png (9KB, 1161x705px) Image search: [Google]
2 benches.png
9KB, 1161x705px
>>35333942
forgot to post pic of diagram
>>
File: betterdiagram.png (20KB, 1161x705px) Image search: [Google]
betterdiagram.png
20KB, 1161x705px
>>
Fuck Incline Bench, just do Overhead Press like a man. It'll carry over more to your Flat Bench anyways
>>
>>35334076
this, don't even fucking worry about incline
military press and bench only
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.