[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do cows get ripped even though grass has no macros? This

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: maxresdefault.jpg (103KB, 1080x784px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
103KB, 1080x784px
How do cows get ripped even though grass has no macros? This clearly violates the first law of thermodynamics.
>>
>>35315808
They are on dat dere myostatin frame shift mutation.

Do you know how much feed those motherfuckers eat?
>>
>>35315808
The average cow isn't natty.
>>
File: 5e3.jpg (35KB, 600x647px) Image search: [Google]
5e3.jpg
35KB, 600x647px
>>35315839
>even cows are juicing and you're not
>>
>tfw cows are sponsored athletes and you're not
>>
>>35315808
I worked on a dairy farm when I was in highschool. All the guy had was cows, like moo cows, they were fat and slow and dumb as fuck. One day though, he brings his big ass trailer up to the fence and asks me to be super careful opening it up, I was kinda nervous, then I saw it. A HUGE fucking bull. Like literally over 6" on all fours and was fucking ripped. He walked out of the trailer, slow as shit then he just laid down. Shaking the earth.

So my boss said he bought it from a guy in Spain, and he said it's perfect for breeding big fatass moo cows. He also said that we need to feed a bunch of shit I didn't even know you could give animals. It ate better than I did with all its fancy ass vitamins and shit. That thing is still alive probably. Scary as fuck.
>>
>>35315827
this.
the cows are called belgian blues
>>
File: cow.png (101KB, 248x205px) Image search: [Google]
cow.png
101KB, 248x205px
>>35315808
>cow
i hope you don't work on a farm
>>
File: 12.jpg (105KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
12.jpg
105KB, 640x640px
U MIRIN BRAH
>>
File: lmao.jpg (9KB, 306x233px) Image search: [Google]
lmao.jpg
9KB, 306x233px
>>35316175
>>35315808
Lmao no calves
>>
Quantity over quality is what I'm guessing. These things do nothing but eat from dawn to dusk
>>
>>35316295
Well yeah they ain't nursing cows with young, of course they don't have calves
>>
File: XDDD.png (146KB, 483x339px) Image search: [Google]
XDDD.png
146KB, 483x339px
>>35316342
>>
>>35315808
Basically they have a genetic mutation which causes more than normal number of muscle fibers. That combined with obscene amount of feed they go through causes such ridiculous muscle growth.

See:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belgian_Blue
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piedmontese_cattle
>>
>>35315808
Cows are fed beef and corn.
>tfw haven't had corned beef in years
>>
>>35316379
>tfw your whore mother did not care enough about her future children to cheat on your father with a Belgian Blue
Is there a way to induce that myostatin (can we just call it DYELium?) mutation in people?
>>
>>35316505
It already exists in humans. It's obviously something your born with though, you can't "mutate" already existing people.
>>
>>35316583
>you can't "mutate" already existing people.
Sure you can. It's called gene doping and it's the future of medicine.
>>
>>35315808
Funnily enough 60% of their calories come from fat. The grass sits in their stomach and their unique bacteria colonies do chemical reactions with the grass that makes long chain fatty acids which are then absorbed.

Humans don't have this capability which suggest we are carnivores and should be getting our energy from animal fats not carbs
>>
>>35315808
this raises a good point, a lot of people use this argue that we don't actually need the calcium and protein recommended on corrupt food table. Why don't mokeys suffer from protein deficiency and osteoperosis?
>>
>>35316175
Protip: cows should have straight backs.

OP is an example: >>35315808

3rd place cattle judging award, here.
>>
>>35316583

Ofcourse you can, that's genetics 101.

It's highly frowned upon and illegal in most cases.
>>
>>35317002
Who can do this?
I don't mind if the coppers frown upon me, I wanna get maximum jacked.
>>
>>35315808
But anon, grass has plenty of protein, just not the kind we can metabolise
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.