[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Don't know if you guys can answer this, but...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: IMG-20151210-WA0004.jpg (130KB, 900x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20151210-WA0004.jpg
130KB, 900x1600px
... I've generally done my lifting in a garage with concrete floors.

It's been about 6 months since I lifted, due to school & trying to fix a crumbling marriage.

So my whore wife left me, and I'm here with my daughter, and she's too young to leave in the house for the hours per week that I need to lift, so I'm wondering, is it safe (for my house) to lift inside?

I have what I would assume are standard American floors, all carpeted. Is there a weight limit to what these things will support without damage?

I'm going to be starting back pretty light, and I've never made it a habit to drop any weights, but sometimes my deadlifts come down a little hard.

If you can answer, thanks in advance.
>>
>>35311552
DO NOT EVER CALL A MOTHER A WHORE !
>>
>>35311569
ur mums a whore
>>
>>35311569
My soon to be ex is such a fucking whore, you wouldn't believe it.

And the whore took my daughter around the guy. At a bar. While drinking.

So filthy.

This is why I must lift, to relieve the rage (and restore my appetite, I'm starting to fade away)
>>
if it's one of those houses you can punch holes through the wall, you better not lift inside
>>
Can you make a play area in your garage for your daughter to hang out in while you lift?
>>
>>35311552
google Sharny and Julius or Maria Kang.
>>
>>35311552
Throw down a 4x8 sheet of plywood and cover with runner mat. You'll be fine
>>
>>35311552

Be careful, OP. I work in a trauma center, and I've seen no less than three kids die from home gym accidents.

All were under age 10, all were playing around dad's weight lifting equipment when they sustained a crushing blow to the neck or head.

Just set some safety rules around your setup, and make sure your daughter is supervised around your weights.
>>
>>35311652
Got any pics?
>>
>>35311737
Sometimes I need posts like this to remind me this is still 4chan
>>
>>35311552
>I have what I would assume are standard American floors

What is standard?
Do you have poured concrete floors?
Do you have a basement?
Are your floors wood?
When was your house constructed?
It's probably best to lift in your garage, or outside on a non-brick patio.
>>
>>35311552
Whenever I see a friends home gym setups they usually just have thick rubberized mats and I have heard no complaints, Make sure to put all your weights away and consider locking them in place (with a bike lock) following >>35311652
advice
>>
>>35311552
Why not put your setup in the basement? Only drawback is you may have to do The Press seated (depending on your height/ceiling height). No basement? In that case, if you don't have a crawlspace under the house odds are it's a slab. So just do >>35311643 to protect your tile/wood/whatever floor coverings.
>>
>>35311552

Just put your weights in the basement or garage like a normal human bean
>>
>>35311586
my (ex) aunt was the same fucking way. trashiest woman ive ever met and still has partial custody of the kids
>>
File: 1449983062103.jpg (40KB, 570x574px) Image search: [Google]
1449983062103.jpg
40KB, 570x574px
>>35311737
>>
>>35311552
Get some 1" plywood and put thick rubber matts over. Set up a play pin for your daughter so you can watch her and lock up that part of the house when you're not I'm it.or if you're cheap just get a bunch of cardboard boxes and fold or cut them up/tape them together to form padding where you'd set the weight down.
>>
>>35311613
>>35312332
>>35312769
>>35312861
Maybe OP doesn't have a garage, patio or basement you fuccbois.
>>
>>35313372
>Maybe OP doesn't have a garage, patio or basement you fuccbois.

i covered that nigga
>No basement? In that case, if you don't have a crawlspace under the house odds are it's a slab. So just do >>35311643 to protect your tile/wood/whatever floor coverings.
>>
>get daughter some random shit to do in the garage while you lift
dumbasses
>>
>>35311569
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_rBidCkJxo
>>
File: Baby-Exercise-2.jpg (185KB, 900x825px) Image search: [Google]
Baby-Exercise-2.jpg
185KB, 900x825px
>>35311552
I'd say give up weight-training until your daughter is old enough. Instead do body-weight stuff and pic related, might help you bond with your daughter, maybe even get her intrested in fitness.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.