[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there anyone on this board who is pretty comfortable with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 133
Thread images: 28

File: 1448317071751.jpg (130KB, 350x488px) Image search: [Google]
1448317071751.jpg
130KB, 350x488px
Is there anyone on this board who is pretty comfortable with themselves? despite all of the memes on here for your genetic shortcomings?

i'm ugly (or maybe avg, not sure), short, and im of the least desired race on this planet (negroid). but, despite all of that, i see a lot of you guys who won by just being born white and tall and handsome, yet you all are so depressed and sad and alone and suicidal? I don't get it... I'll admit, im in cocoon mode so i sometimes say or think of depressing things to say, just to fit in with you guys but sometimes, iknow deep down in inside that i dont really fell as bad as some of you guys do.

are there any bros here who were born to make it?
>>
>why are people sad even though things are going well for them

I don't know, maybe it has something to do with the chemicals that the entire field of clinical psychology has been talking about for the past half century.

Plus, blacks usually report higher self-esteem and happiness than whites, even when they are objectively worse. We don't know why.
>>
>>35301601
Whites tend to value really stupid shit
>>
>>35301606
For example?
>>
>>35301578
I'm pretty happy with myself, I mean I know I'm not perfect yet, but I know I can get there and that's all that matters. Look at your good qualities before your negative ones op and remember that the way your life is right now doesn't have to be constant and can always change if you try.
>>
>>35301601
Society is now catered towards minorities
You'll be lauded with praise for graduating high school as a black
As a white, people just expect it of you

It's a classic example of the racism inherent in SJW leftist types, they're just too dumb to be self aware and recognise it

Also, blacks are content with having 100 followers on Soundcloud, a mixtape and a fresh set of Jordan's. All very easy to attain, but very hard for a black to do so they think it's a huge accomplishment

>>35301629
Nuclear families
Saving money
Being nice to people
Helping others
Education
>>
>>35301656

I feel like you have a warped view of how depression works. Compare briefly your happiness on one of your negro drugs to your baseline happiness. Amazing what some chemicals can do, right? Now imagine being trapped in your own version of hell where only what's in that bottle can help you scratch and crawl out for a few hours a day at your own severe cost and detriment. People don't become alcoholics because they're bored.
>>
>>35301666
>Nuclear families
>Being nice to people
>Helping others

pfff
>>
>>35301680
I bet you watch MTV decoded and think it's rational
>>
>>35301666

Personally, I envy blacks. They are largely contended and un-reflective. Pathological introspection and chronic unhappiness are not in any way desirable. Our communities have fractured into a thousand pieces while blacks are still keeping a relatively steady pace despite the occasional instance of crime.
>>
>>35301700
>wishing you were dumb and lacking in self awareness

I understand
>>
>>35301578
yes, and i do not need any external validation which is why i just lurk
>>
>>35301731
>worrying about pussy shit

nigga shut the fuck turn up
>>
I'm comfortable with myself, though I was born with the winning "genetic lottery" (tall attractive white male), it doesn't give you a free pass, it just makes it easier for you to be a faggot. Being comfortable with yourself is what truly determines how attractive you are to other people, and with all the stupid little white kids these days trying to imitate rappers who make millions, it kinda puts black people in the spotlight for most desirable males. I dunno OP, there's a lot of identity crisis these days but by working out your own life and being a truly comfortable independent person is the most desirable "trait".
>>
>>35301578
I'm content with lot in life but I want to keep improving myself so I can reach my full potential.
I'm aryan, handsome, mesomorphic (if you believe in that sort of thing), and get sick very rarely.
My only major shortcoming from a genetic standpoint is my height (5'8"), which has never really bothered me.
>>
>>35301606
as opposed to blacks?
they value the most retarded shit imaginable.
>>
I'm pretty content.
I am a manlet at 5'8", but that rarely affects me in day to day life.
Heck after a while I even started finding manlet jokes on here funny.
>>
>>35301578
Being black is pretty based 2bh.
>>
>>35302259
It's worse than being Asian or White and slightly worse than being a top-tier Arab but better than being Latino or Indian.
>>
>>35302271
What. Blacks are the lowest. Maybe above Indian.
>>
>>35302285
Being a Latino is awful in every capacity.

Less testosterone than whites.
Dumber than whites.
>>
Personally, I have goals in life, and I work towards those goals. I feel a little empty, personally speaking, but not in an edgy "I have no feelings" way, more like, by being goal oriented, I know I'll never be able to put my all into my personal relationships, and I also know that achieving my professional and hobby-related goals won't satisfy me entirely. In response to your question though, I'm white, handsome, 5'10" and in good shape. I grew up lower middle class, and had the opportunity to go to a public university. I have a career with good upward mobility, I almost have a professional designation (should have it in about 8 months) and I already know my next career move.
>>
File: image.jpg (120KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
120KB, 640x960px
I'm a Pajeet and I'm pretty happy with myself even if /fit/ tells me I shouldn't and I should constantly be ashamed of myself.

I've got a great girl and I'm doing well on my degree as well as a family that loves me. I don't fit Western societies specific deadline for being an attractive male and that used to fuck me up before but I'm fine with myself now.

Although a lot of girls from all races have been attracted to me from first impressions, I made sure when I was younger and uglier to develop my personality and social skills because it does make a world of difference. I'm much better looking now but I gotta thank 16 year old me:

Long story short, no point crying over spilt milk Anon. I was fucking 14 when I realised that sometimes you just can't have it all.

Men have to make the best of the situation no matter what happens you HAES-lite faggot.
>>
>>35302259
>>35302271
>>35302285
>>35302292
>this race of people is better than that race
yall have been on the internet a little too long.

the real kicker is the culture behind these races. if blacks in the 50s grew up with the same tenacity and discipline for their children to prosper and become pharmacists and doctors and shit, our view of the african american would be a lot different. but for whatever reason, the only think black people can think about doing is partying now rather than later when they are financially secured.
>>
I think its a combination of two things.

It goes with that saying "Ignorance is bliss". The dumber you are the less emotional depth you possess the less intellectual thoughts you keep, the less you think in general.

Being smarter means carrying the burden and you get depressed and experience more depth.

Also white people value dumb shit and in todays society it warps your mind over time.
>>
>>35302271
Would take being black over anything you just posted. Not trying to incite cringey race debate it's just my honest opinion. I guess for me the flow chart is:

Black (including half black half white)>white>>(half white anything else goes here)>>Hispanic>Asian>other
>>
>>35302381

I hate to burst your fucking bubble, but nearly all racial differences are the result of evolution, not society.
>>
>>35302372
>I'm a Pajeet
>Although a lot of girls from all races have been attracted to me from first impressions,

Anon no need to lie on the internet.
>>
>>35302412
find that hard to believe.

credible source?
>>
File: 1450193209559.png (342KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1450193209559.png
342KB, 500x375px
>>35301578
>Is there anyone on this board who is pretty comfortable with themselves?

Lol no, but there are liars who will say they are.
>>
File: image.jpg (219KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
219KB, 720x960px
>>35302433
If I was lying I'd be posting on /r/asianmasculinity to stroke off the cocks of other losers who can't get girls.

I like the way I look. And other people do too. Sorry if that's hard for you to comprehend.
>>
>>35302475
Nigger what? I said that was my opinion
>>
File: image_13.jpg (169KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
image_13.jpg
169KB, 960x960px
>>35302547
Your opinion is objectively incorrect. I'm not gonna dig through my phone for the chart of reply rates by race on dating sites, but you fucking know exactly which one I'm refering to.
>>
I feel like I am and act like it when I'm around friends and in public... But I probably aren't. I've always been reasonably popular, I was a funny kid, but I didn't go out or drink because my parents are Muslim, so I never had that experience until uni - where I basically reinvented myself.

I wear coloured contacts in all social gatherings, even though I don't really mind my natural eye colour, it's just because they look nice and I think they'll help me get laid (they haven't yet, still a virgin second year of uni)
I've also started to tape down my nipples, because they're puffy and stick out of my shirts - I'm glad I do this though, I've gained a shitload of confidence and I don't feel like I have to always wear layers...

I also lie about my ethnicity, I tell people I'm mixed race - half paki and half white - this one I can't really explain? I mean if someone thinks your attractive they're not gonna think more of you if they think you're half white. I think this is because I feel like it makes me seem cooler... But I wish I didn't lie about it, because now I don't really care that much about it, but all my friends think I am mixed race, so I've got to continue the farce.

Oh and I'm still DYEL and thinking of doing a SARM cycle even though I'm weak as fuck and have been lifting consistently for about 3 months, after 3 years of on and off again gumming.
Fuck man, I'm probably a compulsive liar
>>
File: 1448823303372.png (2MB, 836x1916px) Image search: [Google]
1448823303372.png
2MB, 836x1916px
>All these sadcunts who sound genuinely depressed

Yeah whatever I might sound like an oldfag trying to sound cool but life's always been about struggle

I didn't want to admit it since I have some good memories to distract from the boring, sad, angry and negative times of my life

But that's just it, those moments are very short so I will enjoy 'em at the time but afterwards I will just dump them in some corner of my memory probably to never remember again because in the future I know it will make me sad that it's been a while since I had a good time

Fuck me for being depressed almost throughout my life as a kid until 21, I had enough of feeling sorry for myself. My drill sergeant was ruthless with me and you know what. He was right, I was a fucking idiot for not taking care of myself before I went to Basic Training and lost so much fat and weight that I felt sick and down by the time I was done but felt happy that I managed to pass (barely) and graduate

I was an idiot too for signing up to join the Ranger Regiment knowing I couldn't cut it. I spent 4 months after Airborne just fucking doing nothing and wasn't allowed to PT and it was the most miserable part of this year so fucking glad I'm done.

Am now at my place of work and I'm considered a fucking weirdo because now I got the freedom to take Diet, exercising, and trying to be the best soldier for myself

Fuck people trying to bring you down along them because they feel sorry for what they are

Life will always be that, it's up to you to become your best friend and make the bad moments seem like it's nothing
>>
>>35302632
All that said, I'm reasonably happy and have fun all the time, people like to be around me and all my mates love me.

It's just that I know inside I'm really vain... Fucking hell man
>>
I'd like for my bodyfat to be lower. Hence why I'm working on it. Although I'd like to be a little bit taller, I've accepted that it's likely not going to happen. Overall, I'd say I could've gotten a far worse hand, and I'm content with my genetics. Of course, that's no excuse not to work towards being the best versions of ourselves.
>>
I'm actually comfortable with the way I look (6'5'', 195 lbs, somewhat muscular)
>>
>>35301578
I only feel bad about my shitty pay labour job
Everything else can be solved by having more money
>>
>>35302641
It's just after uni, what am I gonna do? No more drinking, no more clubbing for the rest of my life. And back to life being a glorified child under my parents, back home by 10pm, until I get married (most probably an arranged marriage unless I meet a cute Muslim girl, who doesn't drink -which in light of my current lifestyle, is unlikely) and move out etc... And man I love them and they treat me well, I just wish I didn't know want to be a degenerate like every other normal kid in England.
>>
File: image.jpg (104KB, 640x437px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104KB, 640x437px
>>35302616
Bruh the entire world isn't full of people with black hair and dark eyes. I've met dozens of Arabs with lots of different hair and eye colours. That's a shitty argument.

>>35302632
> I wear coloured contacts in all social gatherings, even though I don't really mind my natural eye colour

My paki friend actually has naturally vivid green eyes, his dad and bro as well. He told me once that his family used to live right upon the border of Afghanistan so I personally think one of his ancestors got cucked a long time ago .

What race are you man?
>>
>>35302645
Also I forgot to add something else. Chin up anons, and when life gets hard just remember that smooth seas never made for a skilled sailor.
>>
File: poke-laugh.jpg (65KB, 455x396px) Image search: [Google]
poke-laugh.jpg
65KB, 455x396px
>>35302616
>white guys brag about getting the most single moms on okcupid
Lol yeah ok guy, I'm "objectively inferior" so I can't love my life or my skin color. Lol
>>
>>35302616
>Using the ok cupid chart as a valid refrence
Top kek
>>
>>35302669
I'm full Pakistani, but I get told I look like Zayn Malik - so I tell people I'm mixed like him kek
The contacts are just because they make me look like a solid 8.5/10.. Not a racial thing. My dad actually has hazel eyes funny enough, I have dark brown though.
>>
>>35302669
>>35302616
> Bruh the entire world isn't full of people with black hair and dark eyes

What I meant to say was that white people aren't the only ones with diverse features. My bad if it came out wrong lads.
>>
>>35302430
the fuck out of here, retard. name one evolutionary difference that favors one "race" over another
>>
File: image.jpg (199KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
199KB, 640x960px
>>35302721
> so I tell people I'm mixed like him kek

Are you autistic?
>>
>>35302736
People of African descent are the best runners because hunters n shiet
>>
>>35302746
that's not evolutionary. that is simply a conditional trait. all humans can become good runners with conditioning.
>>
>>35302764
>evolution is not based on/related to living conditions
lol
>>
File: 1444222796088.jpg (820KB, 2355x2356px) Image search: [Google]
1444222796088.jpg
820KB, 2355x2356px
>>35302669
>>35302729
You're fucking retarded. The photo is an ironic jab at globalists trying to spread "diversity", when the white race has the most diverse traits, and is the only race capable of having different hair and eye color alleles. Oh god I descended to your intellectual level by actually responding to these.

>>35302682
I never claimed you to be inferior. You made a hierarchy of what you claim is the most attractive races, and I gave a real life example of how that is incorrect. If that source doesn't satisfy you, other dating sites have similar studies. And of course you're allowed to be comfortable with yourself, I encourage it :^)
Pic related contains charts, disregard the adhominems contained within.
>>
>>35301578
me
>>
>>35302745
No, just insecure and probably fucked up, I've got no identity m8

And I'm pretty sure (actually I know) my dad cheats on my mum too.

He's lived separately from us all my life, but they're actually married.. He lives in Pakistan because of his career, and we live in Britain so me and my siblings can have a 'full' life. I don't think anyone is fooled apart from my mother about how dysfunctional my family is, my father clearly doesn't want to live with us and just wants to be a bachelor, he visits for maybe a month every year or 2. At the end of the day we're just a holiday to him.

Yet I still love him and mostly likely always will, and I know I'll never confront him about the way he raised us, or rather how he didn't.
>>
>>35302772
what do mean 'lol'. evolution takes place over a huge time scale. adapting to an environment through conditioning is not the same thing. we won't see evolutionary changes in the human species anytime soon due to people thinking racial qualities being superior or inferior
>>
File: jewfu.jpg (121KB, 856x1000px) Image search: [Google]
jewfu.jpg
121KB, 856x1000px
>>35302789
>only race capable of having different hair and eye color alleles
Jews and Arabs confirmed for white.

>most attractive races
That was a list of what races I would want to be. This thread was about being x race, not saying x race women are the most attractive. You can't keep up.

/pol/ just stay in your containment board pls

>>35302815
.....Africans EVOLVED to be the best runners. This wasn't a recent thing, they have always been the fastest. Now we have the Olympics to prove it every four years
>>
>>35302789
> the only race capable of having different hair and eye color alleles.

Are you seriously mentally challenged? Holy fuck even by /pol/ standards you're retarded. Light eyes with dark skin are pretty frequent with a lot of Arabs. Jesus Christ tell your inbred mother to go easy on the bottle next time she's pregnant so the world isn't plagued by a cancerous little shit like you again.

I'm not even black nigger lol.
>>
>>35302825
you're using evolved when you mean adapted. the Olympics are a human construct designed to showcase ability, not measure evolutionary traits. we all sustain ourselves with nutrients and sunlight and water, etc. no 'race' is inherently superior because we all are conditioned to live differently based on geographical differences, not biological
>>
>>35302825
>Someone doesn't have neoliberal views
>lol better tell him to head back to /pol/! XD

Oh god if I had a dime for every time some used "MUH aryan jews!"... the ones you see in Israel are mostly Ukrainian descended, ethnic Europeans. Muslim Palestinians are closer to being ethnically semetic.
>>
File: image.jpg (18KB, 236x314px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18KB, 236x314px
>>35302854
Pic related.
>>
File: image.jpg (57KB, 335x245px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57KB, 335x245px
>>35302812
Fuck me that sucks man. I don't know how you control yourself man. I would have lost it at my dad if he did the same. Why doesn't your mom just divorce your dad and go for someone who makes her happy tho?

> I've got no identity m8

Explain?
>>
File: 1435095477632.jpg (72KB, 384x356px) Image search: [Google]
1435095477632.jpg
72KB, 384x356px
>>35302869
Now that's next level butthurt. And are you seriously fucking retarded enough to imply light eyes are frequent in Arabs, compared to brown? Hazel is not "light" eyed, you triggered little shit stain.
>>
File: Galkowska_4.jpg (1MB, 1998x3000px) Image search: [Google]
Galkowska_4.jpg
1MB, 1998x3000px
>>35302869
I didn't tell you to go back to /pol/ because you don't have "neoliberal views" (it's muh views that's why they don't like me!), I said it because you jumped into this thread and started talking about single mom online dating statistics (somehow these prove attractiveness?) without reading the context of my post and then proceeded to say that only whites can have light hair or light eyes.

Overall talking with you has been very cringe-worthy 6/10 go back to >>>/pol/

p.s. here's another jew with blue eyes lol
>>
File: image.jpg (58KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58KB, 700x700px
>>35302895
I just try not to think about it, and just know that I'll raise my own family properly.
She can't divorce him because I honestly don't think she knows that he's probably fucking some 30 year old chick 3/4 of the year... Also she's reasonably happy I guess... Idk how bless her. They've just lived their whole lives apart. Obviously she wants us all to live together but he always has his career as an excuse, and so that's that.

>>35302895
Well... I am a different person at home with family, and at uni.
Lol I almost even have a different name because my family pronounce my name a lot differently than other people do.

I'm not depressed or anything, I've just never ever be this totally honest in my whole life, with anyone.
Pic related
>>35302910
I'm not that guy, but you've seen that national geographic photo right?
>>
File: image.jpg (57KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57KB, 500x500px
>>35302910
Your original comment was

> the only race capable of having different hair and eye color alleles

I proved that you were wrong and now you're moving the goal posts.

Nice try my cuck friend.
>>
>>35302940
The one of how the average American will look in 2050 or some shit? Yeah, I've seen it. I'm studying human biology, and that's simply not how race mixing works. You have dominant and recessive (harder to pass on) genes, and a true mixing pot society with blacks and Mexicans would yield nearly entirely brown eyes and black hair, with a few cherry picked individuals like the girl on the cover.
>>
>>35302951
Not a single goal post was moved, nigger. You can strawman what I said, even though the message was obvious; whites have the largest variation of phenotype. No fucking shit other races have instances of light hair and eyes. (Dem beautiful hodge twin eyes)

>inb4 another cherry-picked photo of a rare phenotype of another race is posted
>>
File: image.jpg (31KB, 270x310px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31KB, 270x310px
>>35302968
No this.

I wasn't the guy arguing with you, but I don't get why you care about this so much anon
Why does it matter to you to win some anonymous argument online?
>>
>>35302996
It's mostly funny how triggered these cretins get
>>
File: image.jpg (33KB, 389x378px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33KB, 389x378px
>>35302940
I know this feel.
If you can I'd suggest you go on a trip.

Solo.

It's awesome man. I don't know how social you are but it's crazy to meet new people where you don't feel the pressure to be or act in a certain way. I found myself acting in a totally different and more relaxed way then I did at home. I don't want to be a dirty hipster faggot but it's certainly true about how you "find yourself" when you journey alone.

If you were in Australia I'd take you out for drinks m8.
>>
I'd say I'm pretty comfortable with myself. I'm actually only 5'5" and used to feel really insecure about my height but after all the bashing and manlet hate here I find it funny and troll manlet threads too lol.
I don't care if people 'overlook' (hehe tymen) me in real life because of my height, those people don't matter to me. Same with girls if I get rejected it's just on to the next one, a lot of them genuinely don't care.. I think being ugly would be worse than being short.
>>
being a former fatass, id say insecurity never goes away no matter how ripped or muscular you get.
>>
File: image.jpg (76KB, 650x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76KB, 650x500px
>>35303015
>>35302996
I was the guy you were arguing with senpai. You do have a point now but desu it's not like your opinion really matters in the bigger picture. white countries are going to keep importing more and more immigrants for labour not for diversity.

And you're pretty fucking butthurt friend . I understand it must be frustrating that your grand daughter is probably going to have some beautiful half-white kids but you can't stop what's already been set in motion desu. Just ride the wave as well as you can.
>>
>>35301666
/pol/ plz go.
>>
>>35303027
Nah m8 that's sound advice, I plan on doing an internship abroad this summer.

I'm certain doing a trip like that is amazing for you.

Aha cheers for the offer bro. But yeah I'm happy with my life, I'm just self aware, and I'm a big liar so I just wanted to come clean for the first time about myself. Cheers for reading, I didn't really expect any responses
>>
>>35303088
> And you're pretty fucking butthurt friend . I understand it must be frustrating that your grand daughter is probably going to have some beautiful half-white kids but you can't stop what's already been set in motion desu.

You do realise you're just as insane as /pol/ for saying shit like that...

Two different retards on the same side of the autism spectrum.
>>
>>35303135
Just a pair of twats mate, ignore those two cunts
>>
>>35303143

I kinda get it tho. When people in general get triggered they say whatever to hurt the other person.

Retard #two drawed in retard #ones/the poltards insecurities because he got buttblasted.

4chan as a site is used to attacking the person and not the idea itself.
>>
I think 90% of people have the capability to make it.

I see so many slobs and normal people that would be slaying if they cleaned up, dressed better, and got fit. Even the more unfortunate looking ones can benefit.

Im 6'2, naturally muscular build, I've been called cute/handsome so thats good enough I guess. Yet I am still insecure, but I use that insecurity for motivation toward all the things I do to surpass the average chump.
>>
>>35302926
>single mom online dating statistics
You are making stuff up. And its not like the trend cant be seen on every study, dating site, etc.
>>
>>35302789
Why is /pol/ so shit at reading comprehension and life in general?
>>
>>35302995
>you make an objectively wrong claim
>get pissed and insult people when you're called out
>also screech "it doesn't count"

Holy fuck, have some god damn pride and humility, "master race".
>>
>>35301578
Of course.
I'm 172 cm, never falled for the manlet meme
I have a good social life
Gains come by decently, im OK strong (inflexible as fuark however)
And last night I fucked my gf while she whispered: "punish my ass - spank it" in my ear.
How can I not be happy?
>>
Yeah well objectively thinking I have it pretty good, I', tall, my body portions are great, I'm healthy, I got think hair, good skin, straight white teeth, cool eye color. I could and should lose few kgs though, but I'm working on it. I'm relatively smart, my parents are married and looks-wise I should be thankful. I'm not a model, but definitely more attractive that the average woman. Not to forget to mention being born to one of the best countries in a whole world, enjoying my free education and the fact that I'm representing the "Nordic master race."

I still feel like shit though. Can't pinpoint what's the reason. I prefer spending most of the time working out or on the internet. And it's been like this for years. Oddly enough, I'm not shy on socially awkward though, but people would be surprised if they say underneath my social personality.

I haven't been genuinely happy for a long time. Talking about years here. I believe that it comes down to brain chemistry. In my family tree there are literal geniuses, people with asperger's syndrome and few personality disorders.

I'm not diagnozed with anything, but giving the genetic package, I got some of those traits. It comes with both positive and negative aspects. Honestly speaking, I'd give up on some of my intellectual sharpness away for happiness. Simple people are usually happier, and being a relatively smart woman isn't that important. Yeah, I do well academically with very little effort, but seeing how so many people are just plain dumb can be quite depressive.

I wish I could just go around enjoying the little things and focusing on the life of my own and others around me.
>>
>>35302633
i fucking hate my life
that is not funny but i lost my shit
i fucking love iwata but i went hysterical
>>
>>35302292
Latinos in general have higher test than whites. Stop talking out of your ass.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17456570
>>
>>35301578
Yeah, I was.

Then some people just had to show their insecurities and made things worse in school.
>>
>>35304372
CHeer up senpai.
>>
>>35304399
Already chipper senpai, too bad it's like groundhog day when seeing stalkers rollin' around.
>>
>>35304399
A few more months before sobering up from all their whining.
>>
White dad/black mom here.
Feels good because I have no nigger features. Only thing I got was a light tan. I do hate that people always ask, "Anon what are you Italian or something?"
>>
>>35301578
Im pretty happy with myself. I might still be builtfat and i have an average dick and no gf but who cares. Im improving every day. Compared to where i was even 1 year ago i am already feeling and doing a LOT better.

Its just important that you know that youre making progress i think OP. Good luck on your journey.

>>35301666
satan pls go
>>
>>35303027
Not him, but I've been considering taking a trip to Hawaii in July. What you said is exactly what I want.
>>
6'2 whitefag reporting in.
A lot of the problems with crackers stem with coddling. Our parents protect us from the real world so much that we find it extremely difficult to adjust once we hit 17 or 18 or so and have to do shit by ourselves. A lot of us fall into depression because we simply can't cope. I am pretty happy with myself, because I have perspective. I have a lazy eyelid, but other than that I have a very well structured face, tall, skeleton going on ottermode. People who were born to make it (chads) had difficult childhoods but made themselves push through and now their wordly experiences trump ours.
It's science, bros. Your parents caring too much can fuck you up.
>>
>>35301731
>not believing ignorance in bliss
>>
>>35304507
Not in the company of knowledgeable people.
>>
I'm average looking, best quality is a pretty good jawline. My personality is pretty great but it's hard to show that on a dating site. I'm dyel and 6'1 so I look awkward. I have a deep voice though.

All in all I'd have to say I'm content but it would be nice if I had a girlfriend
>>
>>35301601
>Plus, blacks usually report higher self-esteem and happiness than whites, even when they are objectively worse. We don't know why.

They have by average a lower IQ. Ignorance is a bliss.
>>
File: 1447317916977.jpg (132KB, 542x697px) Image search: [Google]
1447317916977.jpg
132KB, 542x697px
>>35301666

being that close minded lmaooo
>>
I'm white.
I'm tall.
I can be attractive .
I'm bi (mostly a positive, more options).
I grew up middle class in Orange County.
I feel like I really shouldn't complain about anything in my life. Pretty much everything bad that I deal with is my fault.
>>
>>35304502
It's weird, because I know so many people from my privileged upbringing that are just failing at everything. Like they had almost every possible opportunity given to them and they just smoke weed and play video games at their parent's place or something.
But then I moved to the city and almost everyone I meet is trying their hardest to accomplish their dreams/goals, regardless of their background.
Now I just need to figure out what my goals/dreams are....
>>
>>35303277
>I think 90% of people have the capability to make it.
Capability? Absolutely. Will they realistically accomplish anything? Hell no.
I turn 23 today and I kinda feel like shit because all my peers from high school are graduating from prestigious unis and go to Fortune 500 companies. But I met this guy who's like 30 and I feel has done even less with his life than I have with mine. And I'm just blown away that someone can sit there for a decade and not do anything. He posted today on FB "I have a feeling that a long shot might happen, I've had my eye on it for almost half my life". That means that this guy has been thinking about doing something for almost as long as the time distance between me and him, and the most progress he's made is "I have my eye on it". Like holy shit, I just hope I never turn out like that.
>>
Is this feels general?
Fucking nogains ladyboys
All this hem and haw over "muh life" that had no significance at all because you are so in love with your feelings or story.

Literally every single one of you is a pussy. You aren't /fit/. You are not a fitizen. At worst you're r9k and at best your adv.
>>
>>35305506
What if I used to kinda be /fit/ but haven't actually worked out in months and stay here because of the community and just watch everybody else pass me by?
>>
>>35305628
>>>/adv/
>>
File: 1404629356806.jpg (152KB, 400x500px) Image search: [Google]
1404629356806.jpg
152KB, 400x500px
I'm fucking gorgeous and smart. My life kind of sucks but that is almost entirely my fault.

Myself: 9/10
My life: 4/10

I'm sure things will get better after my next cut. How c-could it not, r-right?
>>
>>35305803
Arnold how can your life be 4/10, I mean I understand that growing old sucks but, you have a great many fans and your cinematography is splendid
>>
>>35301578
I feel like I'm greatly privileged

I get the feeling too, or used to, that so many things were wrong with me. I took charge of it though.
Started with acne treatment, the last 2 years, lifting too
Started wearing normal fitting clothes in black-white shades, not comic book shit
Got my hair cut with a style
Went to the doctor for back pain and joint problems, having it dealt with now through lifting
Going to exchange in California for a year next year
Got 20,000 USD on my account

I tend to think that I've been dealt a bullshit hand and depression and shit, but somewhere, I know I haven't
>>
>>35303737
>objectively wrong claim

Cite a study showing white people have less variability in phenotype then, nigger.
>>
I'm comfortable, but that doesn't mean I'm settled. I want more and to be more, but I am not insecure about myself, I simply want to better myself for the sole purpose of bettering myself. Kind of a self perpetuating motivation.
>>
>>35303135
Stormfags and /pol/acks can be annoying as fuck, but is it seriously that hard for you to come up with a retort other than

>Lol go back to /pol/

You remove any credible evidence that you're articulate. And where's the "insanity" in these claims? You'd have to be blind to think low birthrates combined with massive immigration from people who breed like rabbits is anything short of genocide.
>>
I'm comfortable for the most part:
6'1"
Broad shoulders
Relatively handsome
8' along

Physically the only thing that bothers me often is my hair genes. I'm 29 and already shaving my head due to male pattern baldness. I can't even allow my beard to grow because half of it is white.

While a lot of women consider me attractive I can't help but feel that this has taken away several years of my youth.
>>
I get told a lot that they have difficulty telling what ethnicity I am, I really like that. I can pass for a lot of Mediterranean ethnic groups, some slavic groups, and lots of the lighter skinned ethnic groups. Because of this, I feel like I have never been racially profiled much, which honestly is fucking great. I would hate to be black or white and get caught up in all that bullshit.
I got bullied a fair amount when younger, but hit puberty and facial features came in a lot better, I get lots of attention from girls now. It's whatever, I just want to find a good loyal girl I actually care for now, although I feel like finding a good girl will be pretty difficult. I did just get over a rough spot in life, but overall, I guess I am comfortable in life.
>>
File: 1448484005531.jpg (693KB, 1960x3008px) Image search: [Google]
1448484005531.jpg
693KB, 1960x3008px
>>35301578
Is that picture shopped?
She has the perfect body.
I want to put my face between those thighs.
>>
>>35306026
Yeah it's shopped. I don't have the original but she's still pretty decent, legs are just a bit smaller
>>
File: received_863680277078781.jpg (44KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
received_863680277078781.jpg
44KB, 768x1024px
I'm 5'5 21 years old white manlet living in eastern europe and I'm just waiting for death to free me from this suffering. When I meet people they treat me like I'm not a proper man. Girls call me handsome but won't date me becouse of my height. They even make mean jokes about it straight into my face. Yesterday I took a girl to see famous exhibition about human anatomy. When we got to the entrance there was a school trip waiting. The ticket usher misstook me for a fucking kid from a school trip. When we finally got inside we begun to look around. Suddenly she taps my shoulder and points at something while laughting. It was a sentence about how on avarage males are 12 cm taller than females. The only girls that want to date me are these that see me as a wallet becouse I'm studying medicine. Well I could care less about girls but even guys don't look at me like I'm one of them. I hate my genes so much for not letting me make it but well, I can't do anything about them. I just keep drifting this lonely life of depression trying to make lives of the others just a tiny bit better. That's all I'm capable of with this body of mine.
>>
File: dove_cameron.jpg (274KB, 1200x1512px) Image search: [Google]
dove_cameron.jpg
274KB, 1200x1512px
>>35306224
You sound really insecure.
My best friend is a manlet, same height as you.
He slays pussy, has done threesome, has fucked probably tens of girls and is in a relationship with a super qt with big tits and a 9/10 body.
He has a handsome face and is very good with words. He also plays in a band. Maybe you should try that.
>>
>>35306224

i dont know if its because im a manlet but people rarely shake my hand when they meet me. I'm always the first one to put my hand out first
>>
>>35306356
I usually double tap you guys on the head. Is that ok or do you not like it?
>>
>>35306363

id enjoy it if you'd enjoy a punch and kick to balls m8 i'll fuck you up
>>
>>35306224
Dude you're doing something wrong. I'm 5'5 and none of this has ever happened
>>
>>35306388
Would you punch me in the face if you could reach there?
>>
File: gonna make it.jpg (281KB, 780x818px) Image search: [Google]
gonna make it.jpg
281KB, 780x818px
Cant complain about my body and physical talents, I'm stronger than average, faster than average and much more athletic than average at 6ft and 83-84 kg.

But thats were it ends, i'm pretty much a shell because i have nothing inside, or at least nothing I can show anyone. I have no friends and in 21 years of life i have never made any. I'm good at hiding it, most girls i meet assume im a player but they see past it once they spend time with me. Same thing happens when i try and make friends, optimism at first but then they realise i have no substance. Sure im passionate about things but it seems to take time before people would care. I cant even connect with people who share the same interests.

Overall i wouldn't say im happy with myself but im doing what i can to be whilst fighting ADHD, anger issues and clinical depression.
>>
I won the genetic lottery in just about every way physically but have had severe chronic depression since childhood so I was never happy. Now that I'm on anti depressants my life is fantastic. The chemical imbalance was so severe that taking my medication feels like doing drugs. Some people no matter how they seem physically have brains that are broken.
>>
File: 1437695288200.jpg (6KB, 250x244px) Image search: [Google]
1437695288200.jpg
6KB, 250x244px
>>35302815
Lad, polar bears split from brown bears more recently than humans left Africa, and you're saying there's absolutely no differences between us?
>>
>>35306224
I used to date someone who was 5'4, I'm 5'5. Don't be too hard on yourself, some of us don't give a shit about height as long as your confident. Confidence is attractive.
>>
I mostly feel like I am the worst piece of shit dirt that taints the Sun when sun's rays fall on me, that taints this whole world with its presence, I am literal dog shit on a plate in a Michelin star restaurant and no-one can explain how it got there but it's there, a piece of shit that shouldn't even be, it's so disgusting. It's not enough to die, it's not enough to not exist at all, only never having existed, ever is enough.

I have abs, a gf and bench 3 plate though, also 6'1" and white.
>>
>>35303309
>making stuff up
Ever been on OkCupid (or PoF or any site like it)? I don't have some handy-dandy infographic but if you signed up for the site you would see that the average woman is a 4/10 Walmart tier single mom looking for a beta provider (ie a forever alone comp sci white guy making $70k a year). /pol/ users always post the "reply rates" from damaged goods as if that's anything to be proud of. It's a site for the bottom 20% of females.
>>
>>35306588
Creating yourself is the best thing you could ever do.

All you really need to do is form your opinion on things people talk about, then take up some fucking hobbies.
It's so much easier to change yourself when nobody cares about you.

Opinions
>Politics
>Music
>Movies/TV
>Whatever else you would want your friendbase to talk about

Hobbies
>Cycling
>Swimming
>Skate/longboarding
>Marijuana(might help anger)
>Reading

Do all of this and find some way to relate to the people you meet, and making friends will not be hard.
>>
File: 1448842683122s.jpg (4KB, 125x115px) Image search: [Google]
1448842683122s.jpg
4KB, 125x115px
>>35306894
>>35306588
>>
>>35307013
Small dick? :(
>>
>>35301578
Being born looking good makes things easy, you get with chicks without trying. If you've got brains you just chill through school. If you've got both you're good in school and sexually satisfied. You're just hovering through life on a silverplatter with a gold embroided marshmallow pillow.
When you turn 20 or whenever you decide to start life all of a sudden you have to fight for shit it gets stressful, you then realize you haven't really proved shit to yourself because you could sleep through school and get B's and A's, you didn't HAVE to try for weeks to get a chick. The reason good looking people get anxious is because they tend to realize the looks will fade, they haven't proven their own worth to themselves and the future is unsure.
Having to fight for everything on the other hand makes you kind of prepared all throughout life and you only have a few things in mind at a time, whilst "blessed" people have everything on their mind constantly because it just swarms all of a sudden
>>
>>35307018
I already have hobbies. I said before i cant even connect with people who have the same interests.
Thread posts: 133
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.