[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How bad pizza is for you?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: caramelos.jpg (29KB, 344x500px) Image search: [Google]
caramelos.jpg
29KB, 344x500px
How bad pizza is for you?
>>
>>35299997
Only eat the toppings
>>
>>35299997
Not too i think good
>>
Foods aren't bad.
Bad diets are bad.
If you're trying to lose weight I don't recommend eating much pizza.
>>
>>35299997
its good for your smile
>>
>>35299997
I fit 1 per week, no problems on gains or fat. But i also happen to live in spaghetti land so you all have to consider that we don't eat shit like the rest of the planet.
>>
>>35299997
Varies greatly depending on where you get it or what you put on it. Essentially it's just bread and cheese with some tomato paste plus whatever toppings, but if you get like a frozen pizza most of that shit will be fake and processed and full of empty nutrients. If you make your own pizza or get one from like a mom n' pop place and make sure not to eat the whole thing you can get some good protons and fats out of it.
>>
File: 1442197335330s.jpg (9KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1442197335330s.jpg
9KB, 250x250px
>>35299997
Do you really need to ask? Is reading a nutrition label honestly that difficult?
>>
I mean, chesse is healthy, right?
And so is meat, tomatoes, greenies and olive oil.
So, the only "bad" parte of pizza would be wheat, or is there anything that I am missing?
>>
>>35299997
I have the impression that Italians eat (proportionally) waaaay less pizza than the Merkins

>>35300023
>I fit 1 per week
I can assure you that Italians eat way less pizza (and usually without that silicon-resembling cheese you find abroad or in the worst pizza-dealers for tourists on the go)

As for me, I eat maybe 1 pizza in six months - or not. Last time it was in summer I guess, whole wheat with mozzarella di bufala ("buffalo mozzarella" in engrish? I guess), tomatoes and veggies - that kind of cheese shall not melt and has to be put fresh after the pizza is ready.

t. Italian (northerner, but still)
>>
>>35300032
I don't eat things that come with a nutrition label, anon.
>>
>>35299997
I think the pic is churros.
>>
>>35300090
>I am representative of all italians
>>
>>35300105
well no, but I happen to see a bunch of them, you know.
>>
>>35299997
Bugerclap "pie" or traditional woodfire without meme toppings?
>>
File: pj.jpg (52KB, 470x240px) Image search: [Google]
pj.jpg
52KB, 470x240px
>>35300169
Second option.
>>
>>35299997
I think most of the cheese they use is bad - see how much grease covers up after you bake. What cheese should I be looking at to avoid that ?
>>
>>35299997
El chavo del ocho is god-tier
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.