[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

according to Hollywood, this is now "incredibly ripped"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

according to Hollywood, this is now "incredibly ripped"
>>
>>35294992

It's crazy to think there's someone out there right now buying one of these magazines with the belief that they have good information.
>>
>>35294992
I need to know the secrets of red hot sex OP
>>
>>35294992
Where does it say "incredibly ripped"? He is just someone who is in good enough shape that most average men would consider his body to be an improvement over their own condition. I don't think anyone who is seriously building muscle would base their routine on these magazines.
>>
Fuck men's health and men's fitness. Basically its the " Im a fat male who doesn't really want to get healthy or fit but want people to see me reading it so they think im fit" I remember one article which was "Why women cheat" and consisted solely of woman justifying why they cheated on their husbands. In a fucking fitness magazine
>>
>>35294992
Is that Jim? What more can you expect from a natty lanklet, OP?
>>
File: ugly-pepe.gif (2MB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
ugly-pepe.gif
2MB, 400x600px
>>35294992

21 DAY PLAN GET RIPPED NOW GET YOUR 6 PACK NOW NO MATTER HOW FAT YOU ARE

ONLY BUY THIS MAGAZINE FOR IT! READ IT AND YOU ARE ALMOST THERE!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

/FIT/ WAS WRONG ALL THE TIME
>>
File: danawhite-mensfitness[1].jpg (74KB, 490x676px) Image search: [Google]
danawhite-mensfitness[1].jpg
74KB, 490x676px
>tfw you will never reach the level of aesthetic perfection that is Dana White
Why live?
>>
It's one of the only magazines that doesn't feature roided dudes on their cover. Their cover features are fucking terrible, it's usually a 500 word article with not information about the workout the cover fag does.
>>
>>35294992
>star of 13 hours
lol
you'll always be jim m8
>>
>>35295107
This stuff could pass as satire.
>>
File: 1383928265539.jpg (86KB, 705x960px) Image search: [Google]
1383928265539.jpg
86KB, 705x960px
>Received a year of MH once as a gift
>90% of each month's edition consisted of advertisements for cars, watches, and clothes, with interviews from random celebrities/successful people sprinkled in where they didn't even talk about fitness much
>>
File: 1393123351659.png (376KB, 900x702px) Image search: [Google]
1393123351659.png
376KB, 900x702px
>>35294992

>John Krasinski
>star of 13 Hours

nigga stop playing, we all know you really that nigga from the office
>>
>>35295161
>90% of each month's edition consisted of advertisements
that's what magazines are
>>
File: threesixnation.jpg (115KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
threesixnation.jpg
115KB, 1920x1080px
>>35294992
He's married to Emily Blunt, so where you rank her on the hotness scale is if he made it or not.
>>
>>35295220
>Zac Rinaldo
>>
>>35294992
I don't get the purpose of this magazine, it's out every month right?
And has a new meme routine in every month that men should try?
And they expect men to try this new routine and change every 4 weeks to fit in with their newest meme?
>>
File: nattydr.jpg (27KB, 150x218px) Image search: [Google]
nattydr.jpg
27KB, 150x218px
if you have any stretchmarks whatsoever: you're on roids.

if you train more than three hours a week: you're on roids.

if you're bigger than dyel Hollywood guy: you're on roids.

Protip: they think we're all on roids.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.