[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I into tom hardy mode?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: hardypants.gif (254KB, 564x846px) Image search: [Google]
hardypants.gif
254KB, 564x846px
How do I into tom hardy mode?
>>
>be 5'9 manlet
>have great facial aesthetics
>>
>>35281506
do cocaine, have sex wit men and abuse steroids
>>
>>35281546

Please. If that was an anon no one would say he was above a 6
>>
>>35281506
>lift
>use steroids to get huge for a film
>get off your cycle
>still lift like a madman
>????????????
>profit
>>
Have shitty, tasteless tattoos, become super popular all of the sudden
>>
Lol Tom Hardy goes to my gym easygym in Birmingham, UK. I've been observing him for a past few months, yes you can call me a faggot for not approaching him but honestly judging how he looks i'm not sure I want to. I know a lot of you don't know what to make of him, some love him some think he's weird AF, so i'll post a few of observations:

the first thing that needs to be said, he doesn't e-stat in regards to his physique.. He is a legit beast, easily the biggest guy in the gym at all times. He gets everyones attention when he walks in, Having said that, he also wears the most ridiculous outfits, i'm talking skin tight shorts that might as well be boxer briefs. They outline his dick ffs. The vest tops aren't much better either. It looks so ****ing silly since he's so huge. He looks taller than 5ft10 and is easily 200+.

Secondly, i've never EVER seen him do a compound lift srs and i've probably seen him around 15-20 times now in the last couple months. He literally goes to the dead middle of weights area where everyone can see him and does a combination of curls/shoulder raises. He'll be looking around midset too making sure people are watching/mirin. Literally, that's all i've ever seen him do in 3 months. Tom if you're reading this, some clarity on your workout routine would be great, since it genuinely mindfuks me given your physique. Do you do your proper training at another gym or something and come to easy to try get girls or something?

thirdly, i've never seen him once talk to or approach a girl in the gym. All I see him do is linger around them almost like he's waiting for them to initiate. Usually they walk off and he'll relocate himself near other girls lol. He goes at peak times too in the evening where there are tons of hbb's, he makes comments to the staff about smashing gym sloots, but i've never seen it.
>>
>>35282408
Tbqh senpai, he sounds like an alright guy. I think I'm on his side.
>>
>>35282408
>wear pants that outline your dick
>do weights in the middle area so people see you and look around

Tom, you were in some famous movies.
Why bother these people.

What amazes me is he doesn't come in wearing the Bane outfit....I mean, come the fuck on now......if you want attention, you go all out.
>>
>>35282408
I need proof that its actually him. Pic?
>>
>>35282408
No he fucking doesn't! I live in Birmingham and I've trained in EasyGym a couple of times, and I'm pretty certain I would've heard if he worked out there considering I go to Fitness4Life which is a 30 second walk away
>>
>>35282536
Could just be politeness and nobody says anything.

Two celebrities have gone to my gym and nobody really said anything.
>>
>>35282551
He doesn't live in Birmingham though. Also, my brother trains in EasyGym 5 days a week, he would've text me like "Come to eg, fucking Bane is here".
>>
>>35282562
Actually, thinking about it, I know about 8 people total that train there, as in see them daily...
>>
>>35282408
Also, drop into Fitness4Life some time if you haven't already. Good bunch of dudes.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.