[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Scooby still a thing?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 4

File: photo.jpg (41KB, 408x407px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
41KB, 408x407px
Is Scooby still a thing?
>>
I don't know, but I still have a thing for Scooby.
>>
>>35273040
Who?
>>
Based natty king Scooby still lurks fit as anon

Whenever I get an intelligent reply in qtddtot or other threads I wonder if it's actually him.

Was a thread a week or two ago that he was in and posted proof of it in the comments of one of his new YouTube vids
>>
>>35273040

last time i heard evil 4channers harassed him and sent him death threats until he had to move away haha
>>
he's often wrong and his knowledge and "healthy" diet are outdated as fuck

but he's an inspirational figure who obviously works on himself a lot
>>
>>35273571
I think it was one single 12-year-old underage-gtfo who did it.
>>
I want him to do more live workouts.

Do other people do live workouts like him?
>>
Yeah. Scooby here.

I forgot what my trip was sorry.
>>
>>35273040
Not anymore. Lately /fit/ is realizing what they avoided to acknowledge for a long time: not only Scooby is not natty, but he is currently on a big fucking cycle. Check his 2015 contest pics.

He managed to keep to fraud for years and he fucked it up for vanity. What a retard faggot. Literally.
>>
>>35273644
>"he's often wrong"
>implying youre bigger than him

scooby is a god among men, and its only natural for faggot fedoras to be the devils advocate to anything that goes against "muh SS" on this board. dont get sucked in by /fit/. If the post does not contain any constructive information, DISMISS IT.

scoobys channel is aimed at casuals or beginners, and is the only channel ive seen to really teach the TRUE foundations of bodybuilding. i have nobody but this guy to thank me for where i am today.

no homo tho
>>
>>35273898
does he get any cholesterol at all?

the guy is a lunatic when it comes to diet and certain things in lifting
>>
>>35273768

This. Scooby has always been a deluded, mentally ill juicehead
>>
>>35274046
according to you, for which i already responded:
>implying youre bigger than him

if the exercise activates the intended muscles without compromising form, then it's effective. maybe more or less effective than other methods, but still effective nonetheless. i would also mention effectiveness is also a personal judgement between speed of gains vs reduced chance of LTI. no two people are the same, no two people will react to the same exercise in the same way, and injury cant always be immediately determined.

so in summary of above, anyone who claims his methods are "lunatic" are in fact, as also mentioned above, a faggot fedora. chances are that while you may lift things and put them back down again, fitness is not your lifestyle.
>>
>>35273768
In that recent video of does Scooby takes steroids, he never says no. All he says is that he works out hard
>>
>>35273092
This.
I got daddy issues, brehs
>>
>>35274224
>>implying youre bigger than him
do you need time to grow that big? o just "trt" from a roid clinic?

oh, you're a retard, that's alright
>>
>>35273571
haha
>>
File: scooby.png (536KB, 595x591px) Image search: [Google]
scooby.png
536KB, 595x591px
How can anyone worship this massively narcissistic faggot?

What makes him an authority on working out or anything? Look at the state of this fag
>>
>>35274376
> What makes him an authority on working out or anything?

that he read a few books 20 years ago, which you can find somewhere on his website

a lot of it is good advice, but some is dangerously wrong and outdated
>>
>>35274284
you were attacking his dieting and lifting techniques, have we moved past that without even a surrebuttal?

your opinion has officially been tossed in the trash. once again ill reference my first post: anything that is not constructive should immediately be dismissed on this board. being anonymous is an important part of what /fit/ is, which means you could be taking anyone's opinion as advice. youve offered nothing but an opinion coupled with an insult, so you're either a troll or fell for the troll bait.
>>
>>35273725
>Shoo Shoo scooby
>Stop making threads about yourself
>>
>>35274515
>you were attacking his dieting and lifting techniques

yes, because he's insane. do you even know what cholesterol's role is in the body?

or you wanna hide behind being "big" or "trt", and you think that makes you smarter than anyone else?
>>
>>35274596
actually i think youre attempting to put words into my mouth. it seems the only piece of information you keep falling back on is some obscure information about the cholesterol in scoobys diet. twice or thrice now - which confirms you heard the opinion from another anon and are now regurgitating.

cholesterol is important but is also extremely easy to get. in scooby's diet plan, the chicken breast alone contains enough cholesterol for the daily intake. or are you suggesting the cholesterol in his "steroids" is keeping him alive?

furthermore, the body can synthesize cholesterol on its own, so therefore is not necessary to get it from your diet.

lol
>>
>>35274866
look, if you're him just say it, because you do sound old and autistic

milk fat won't kill you, okay? but getting "trt" will, you fucking retard with "knowledge" from the 60's.
>>
File: 1448733408145.jpg (306KB, 780x557px) Image search: [Google]
1448733408145.jpg
306KB, 780x557px
>>35273571
>>35273662
>>
>>35274913
LMAO. you just get btfo'd in every post you make.

i never once mentioned trt, which is what i referred to when i said you were putting words into my mouth. scooby also never said hes on trt, so once again this is an assumption of yours.

next, there are NO studies that confirm trt will "kill you" i.e CAUSE any issues. in fact, there are NO studies that confirm trt even ACCELERATES any health issues either.

do you plan to ever be right in this thread? if you could give conflicting information, you would at least leave us at "questionable". until now nothing you have said suggests scooby's diet or exercises are "lunatic"
>>
>>35275079
is that what your roid clinic's flier told you, old autist?

read the Time Magazine, that's your level, they tell you to eat butter.
>>
>>35275300
right, im the autist. thats why ive correctly disproved the only theory you had to why you believe the "scooby is evil" meme, and rather than accept you might be wrong or suggesting something else, you think you still have any right to still be blurting out insults.

as a side note though, the predecessor to swole.me actually included straight butter as a meal. i would have thought you follow IIFYM religiously given the rest of your fitness beliefs lie directly within /fit/ ideology
>>
>>35275394
> right, im the autist. thats why ive correctly disproved...

at least you fairly assess your own bullshit

totally not autist.
>>
I signed up for the free trial on his paid forum and stayed for a couple weeks. There was really nothing there that I couldn't find elsewhere. He gave me good advice, but it was mostly pointing to his videos. The one piece of advice that I use now is mixing my own pre-workout. He mentioned that a lot of them are unregulated and that unless its a big name brand (which generally don't give the big stim effect), you don't know for sure what's in them. He actually recommended buying ECA as separate components from the pharmacy. It's good to see that he respects people's choices even if he doesn't use the stuff himself.
>>
>>35275518
you do realise this board is anonymous, right? you could totally leave this thread and try somewhere else and nobody would know it was you.

youve offered literally nothing. everything ive rebutted has been met with nothing but insults from you. i dont think calling what i say bullshit is a valid option at this point. my sources are the american heart foundation, and a harvard medical publication. what are your sources? "Anonymous"?

the only thing i care about is misinformation, which is why im here. if you dont want to learn, then so be it. but i dont want you teaching other people the wrong things. scooby's channel and website does exactly what it promotes itself as, and it does it well. his diet and exercises are fine, and anyone who thinks otherwise is, well, look at the arguments youve provided...

>>35275621
i think you can find all information you need for free some place or another. the important thing to note is his website is for beginners, or people with goals less extreme than most on /fit/. his starting advice is really gold, but you should move on pretty fast
>>
Looks like after years of hiding his true nature, Scooby has gone full homo

FABULOUS!!!!
>>
>>35275764

From the looks of his forum, that's only sometimes true. There were people of all levels.

>>35275889

I'm not sure what you mean by last minute Googling. What debate? Did you misquote?
>>
>>35275764
>the only thing i care about is misinformation

same here, which is why I'm saying that the old lunatic's information is dangerously outdated

you don't have the background knowledge to even enter this debate. last minute Googling is no substitute for knowledge.
>>
>>35275889
What has Scooby said that is "dangerously outdated". All I've seen are people saying that exact sentence over and over and not providing any examples.
>>
>>35275942
yes, i'm sorry that i took your opinion as potential substance and researched it before flat out denying it and throwing insults at you, subsequently finding valid sources that prove you wrong.

youre trying to "poison the well" - you discredit my information by pointing out the fact i "HAD TO" research it

for your information, the term "outdated" doesn't at all suggest it is bad or ever was. i think you misinterpreted this buzzword from the anon youre regurgitating from. it simply suggests a newer method is now more common - not necessarily healthier, but more efficient in one way or another. then again, we also have to consider you are backing up the opinion with this misleading opinion about requiring cholesterol in your diet. unless you have something else to add?
>>
>>35276150
> the term "outdated" doesn't at all suggest it is bad or ever was

what I meant is science corrects itself but you don't, so outdated is wrong and was wrong but they didn't know it at the time.
>>
>>35276346
what you meant is irrelevant - the important thing is what what you said actually does mean.

this is another fallacy, a "red herring". youre trying to start a semantic argument to detract from the fact that your assumption was proven wrong with a valid source, which you yourself have now confirmed (yes, i know you googled it too).

cholesterol is not required in a diet and therefore is not valid evidence to suggest scooby's diet/exercises are lunatic or dangerously outdated. please suggest something new, or admit you may have been misinformed
>>
>>35276490
>the important thing is what what you said actually does mean.

well, unfortunately for you it does mean exactly what I described when it comes to scientific knowledge. I generously elaborated, that's all.

> youre trying to start a semantic argument

project a little harder

> cholesterol is not required

but test injection in your ass in required? why don't you abstain, you natural? stop telling people to fear saturated fat like it's satan.
>>
>>35276599
im going to ignore your incorrect definition of the word outdated because as i stated its a red herring

whether he does or doesnt stay natty is irrelevant to the argument and not something im going to argue since i cant confirm or deny. you have now admitted you were wrong regarding the cholesterol which means your opinion regarding the validity of his diet/exercises was wrong - which brings this argument to an end. thanks for the contribution - always great to bust myths
>>
>>35276729
> whether he does or doesnt stay natty is irrelevant to the argument

it is very relevant, as it demonstrates for dummies like you what "required" means in biology. the argument is actually stronger than you can imagine.

> i cant confirm or deny

many of us think his latest video on the subject can only be interpreted as a confirmation, you better let "him" know.
>>
>>35274179
jeff pls go
>>
File: 2524925-9674324711-24144.png (260KB, 510x383px) Image search: [Google]
2524925-9674324711-24144.png
260KB, 510x383px
>>35273040
>>
>>35273040
We love him.
Gooby plz coome back
>>
>>35276850
"False attribution"

you are implying that because you think he isn't natty (it doesnt matter if youre wrong or not - assume either way here), it proves your initial claim that his diet/exercises are lunatic and outdated.

all thats needed to prove this assumption idiotic is a single case to prove they arent related. check the success stories on his site. success through his methods is not directly reliant on roids, so therefore is irrelevant

stop using assumptions to back up your argument. base your opinion on scientific evidence, otherwise youre relying on assumptions and faith. you might as well be religious. your cholesterol attempt was far better
>>
>>35277137
you can't even follow the thread. it's not a separate argument, it's the same argument.

and it's not an assumption, anyone can go watch his steroid video and come to the same conclusion.
>>
>>35273558
>Was a thread a week or two ago that he was in and posted proof of it in the comments of one of his new YouTube vids

I remember that. Then some roided faggot started being a douche so he left
>>
>>35277238
i literally just told you you cant attribute the validity of his diet/exercise advice to whether or not he is natty, when he has had successful natty clients.

this is the same argument, using a FALSE ATTRIBUTION to justify your statement.

you were proven completely wrong at the start of the thread and are now trying to redirect the argument to be about whether or not he is natty in order to satisfy your initial statement.

heres something to put what you said in perspective: almost every professional bodybuilder is on roids, and yet people go buy their routines and advice. are you saying scooby is a special case and that literally all credit for him goes to the fact he may have put a needle in his ass? or are you telling me literally every routine you read and pick up is worthless?

your argument in a nutshell:
>his advice is bad because his diet is bad because he roids. SAME ARGUMENT MOM
>>
>>35277426
so will you tell me, dumb lunatic, WHY are you taking roids when it's not "required"?

because now that I must spell it out like for retarded people, this is the argument here.
>>
>>35277566
firstly,i assume you mean "you" in reference to scooby. let's assume you're right for a second so we can prove on how many layers your argument is in fact irrelevant.

as far as i know, steroids increases muscle strength and healing process, but do NOT account for terrible form or for malnutrition. the fact you are seemingly making a connection between whether or not he is natty and the validity of his diet/exercise advice is what makes your entire stance so absurd.

to be honest, i know you dont actually believe what youre saying. youre just too stubborn to walk away from an anonymous avatar. youre wrong. full stop. you were proven wrong before with straight medical fact, and are now trying to engage in the same argument using unrelated assumptions, that whether true or not, make no difference because you are wrong.

his diet/exercise advice cant be considered lunatic because of the fact he MAY be on gear.

>retarded people
have you read this thread?...
>>
>>35277566
you gone? :( could at least admit you were wrong mate.
>>
>>35275621
So that was you! That was the only time eca has ever come up on s4h.
>>
>>35277830
> MAY be on gear.
endorsed it in his video, walking that back not gonna work. that would be like denying that he's gay now.

but saturated fat will kill you! that's sound advice from the 1960's, that's totally wrong.
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.