[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You hit the GYM HARD, while Chad eats pizza Girls look at y

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: jason blaha.jpg (96KB, 719x661px) Image search: [Google]
jason blaha.jpg
96KB, 719x661px
You hit the GYM HARD, while Chad eats pizza

Girls look at your gymcel body and think "ewww what a try hard" while they look at the chad and think "i love him, he just does what he wants, not even concerned about the whole bodybuilding thing".

Women are getting more and more choice and validation and its either CHAD or NOTHING

Why haven't you gymcels learnt yet?

It's either ALPHA GENETICS, or BETA RESULTS.
>>
>>>/r9k/
Go back to your cancer board, fatty, liting got me a gf and a decent body while you spend your time in your mom's basement eating chicken tendies.
BOOM!
>>
>>35257807
LMAO. IMMENSE COPE. You may have landed a girl you can be a beta provider for, BUT SHE STILL DREAMS ABOUT CHAD! LMAO
>>
>>35257791
I've studied various sites such as PuaHate, Sluthate, and Lookism. I was a vet on PuaHate too, subbed in 2011.

There is one thing I'm still trying to figure out. Most chads bang 5/10 girls. Not even kidding.

Who the fuck do the legit beautiful gals go out with? I mean, before going after rich dudes?
>>
>>35257791
That's completely true. The harshest shit is when you know people don't tolerate your presence, and avoid contact as much as possible.
>>
>>35257826
You need to go outside more often, seriously. I'm pretty sure you also fell for the trap meme and the nofap one. Literally getting cuk'd by life, robot. Also not /fit/ related
>>
>lifting for grills
>>
>>35257828
The legit beautiful girls just go for high value chads (think christian grey rather than fratbro chad). they often marry high value beta providers.
>>
>>35257852
LMAO, you say that but you don't know the truth. keep living in your bluepill cope world cucck!

DON'T YOU KEKKS SEE?! It's over. If you're average, hell even if you're just slightly above average, don't even try. It really shows the fact that genetics are EVERYTHING when Chad looks INFINITELY better WITHOUT EVEN TRAINING than someone like Jason Blaha who's been gymcelling for DECADES, is supposedly an expert and fucking uses test and tren.
>>
>>35257886
You're a dumbass, robot, but l like you so l'm gonna keep answering.

As >>35257866 said, once they hit 20-25, 8-10/10 girls go for rich beta providers. But, if you can get a qt3.14 6/10, she'll love you forever because lifting turns a 4/10 into a 7/10, worst case scenario 6/10 and that's what they look for, as long as you're not a social autist. Oh and Chads always hit the gym, why are you retarded ?
>>
>implying
>>
>>35257791
I crush Chad in the gym, on the street, and I am my girl's greatest desire. She thinks of me when she masturbates, and doesn't cum as hard unless I watch and fuck her while she flicks the bean. She can't get off correctly without me. So CHAD is NOTHING.
>>
>>35257791
>thinking chads dont love hitting the gym
Lmao you are C L U E L E S S
>>
Do you have a pretty face?

Are you autistic?
>>
>>35257828

Most girls 8/10 and above, date high value guys.
If they're highschool age it's usually the "coolest" guy in the class, or that highschool soccer player "everybody" talks about, or guys with natural game (usually sons of other alpha males).

After 25, the value of women goes down with each passing year, after they ride the cock carousel enough times, they want to settle down, and that's the time, they want to find a high value provider.
>>
>>35257791
> caring what girls think
>>
>>35257791
How have people who seriously believe in all this alpha crap not killed themselves yet?
Always having to try so hard to live up to some 14 year olds fantasy of what life is about, who wouldn't crack under this pressure?
>>35259852
Perfect example, i give this guy half a year before he ends it all.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.