[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Moobs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (60KB, 400x675px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60KB, 400x675px
Went from 38% to 31% bodyfat, still have moobs, what do?
What vg percentage should I expect these shits to go away?
>>
>>35232068
bf*
Damn auto-correct
>>
wear a bra
>>
>>35232068
Get down to 20%.
Your still obese..
>>
>>35232186
My still obese what?
>>
>>35232068
>what do?
Continue losing fat and putting on muscle.
>>
I have a related question, I have been working out for 6 years consistently. Have made great gains in all areas but still have manboobs.

It's a genetic disorder in my family. Am I fucked or is there still hope for me?

Used to be anorexic with manboobs (people called me a tranny all through highschool) and now I'm average weight with manboobs
>>
you're still fat as fuck anon. keep losing weight.

if they're there when you reach 15-20% then you can have a little worry.
>>
>>35232068
moobs are not actually normal, not even in fat people. You probably have gyno, which means... they won't go away.
>>
>>35232765

>6 years

and you didnt hear about the GYNO meme?

Seriously are you retarded?

You need surgery most likely.
>>
>>35232784
I've heard the gyno meme but that's definitely not it

From what I've read, gyno is hard while my moobs are squishy still. It's like no matter how hard I work that part of my body, I can't make any progress
>>
>>35232814
unless I'm wrong about what gyno is... which is a high possibility
>>
>>35232814
Squishy on the outside, harder on the inside. If you squeeze it, you should feel a different kind of lump deeper inside.
>>
>>35232835
shit... that's what I have. anyway to counteract this with a particular workout or is surgery necessary?
>>
>>35232861
>>35232835
or even a supplement?

this shit is heavily impacting my ability to feel comfortable with myself and my will to live
>>
>>35232861
>>35232892
Supposedly you should go to a doctor and they can tell whether some medication might work or not. Mostly they don't, I guess it only works to fix hormonal imbalance when the moobs are still young and weak.

Surgery is the guaranteed way out, though. And I guess you let them get big and strong for years on end, like me.

Good job, us.
>>
>>35232927
damn... yeah, I thought I was doing myself a favor haha. Well thanks for the advice, I'll schedule an appointment tomorrow when they open at least for an assessment
>>
Why are you guys pretending like gyno is some death sentence?

Doc makes a couple incisions and you go home that day.
>>
File: 2015-12-12 08_31_53.png (9KB, 1197x114px) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-12 08_31_53.png
9KB, 1197x114px
>>35232861
>>
>>35232068
nigga im 20% bf and still have moobs

if you aint skinny, you got titty
>>
>>35232927
how old are you? Im pretty sure i got gyno, but i just turned 20 im wondering if i still got time for meds to be effective
>>
>>35232217
Underrated kek
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.