[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DNP GENERAL fat dissolver edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 5

File: 1448707012686.png (2MB, 1388x1029px) Image search: [Google]
1448707012686.png
2MB, 1388x1029px
http://pastebin.com/B23qymQr

1.) READ THE PASTEBIN BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS

2.) QUESTIONS THAT AREN'T COVERED BY THE PASTEBIN

>Day [1-5] I'm not feeling it. Is my DNP underdosed?
No, it's called blood buildup and it's normal. Look it up.

>Day 5+ and I'm still not feeling it. Is my DNP underdosed?

Give more info. How much DNP are you taking? You won't feel jackshit if you're only on 250mg. Cold weather and your diet also play a roll in how much you feel.

>Any other NOT FEELING IT YET questions
Heat is not the primary mechanism of DNP. More heat doesn't mean more weight loss.

>Day [1-7] and I haven't lost any weight
>Day [1-7] and I have gained weight
Heavy water retentions in the first week. It's normal.

>Day [7+] and I haven't lost any weight
More info needed. What's your diet like? How big is your deficit? How much DNP are you on? Are you tracking your calories?

>Day [7+] and I have gained weight
All of the above + stop being a fat fuck and eat less.

>Should I take my doses all at once or spread throughout the day?
Doesn't matter. Spread throughout for stable blood levels. All at once for more intense sides at first and less intense sides 12 hours after

>How much time should I wait between cylces.
At the very least do time on = time off.
More is better though, especially if you plan on doing more than 2 cycles. A lot of anons posted that they had less results with time on = time off the second and third time around.

>Day [1-21] and I think I got PN
No you don't. It's all in your head. You don't just wake up with PN. It gradually develops. You'd have to expose yourself to DNP for months at a time to develop PN. This doesn't just happen from one cycle alone.

>Where can I buy this shit?
Fuck you. Read the pastebin before asking questions. All Shills in this thread are to be trusted.
>>
On day 7 atm, taking 200mg ED.
I'm honestly not experiencing many sides, if any at all.

I've gotten a bit of the sweats after I'd eaten a couple of fishsticks yesterday, but other than day the days have been pretty much without increased sweating.

The only thing I really notice is that I sweat a lot more during my sleep.

Might be that it's winter over here and pretty cold, but as long as it's working I'm not complaining.

I bought the stuff from a decently reputable darknet vendor and it passed the water and combustion test, so I reckon the shit is good.

Anyone else not feeling many sides besides nightsweats?
>>
>>35230479
combustion test? how exactly did u do that
desu i think my stuff is underdosed. i'm taking 500 mg ED during the winter and i feel totally fine
>>
Second week of Dinitro's gear. Bumped up to 750mg every day for last week.
Still managed to get a volume P.R on deadlifts.
Although I am training at 12a.m because thats when the sides are at their least.

Definitely lost weight, water retention is real senpai. But adonis belt is looking sharper erryday.
>>
>>35231533
Symptoms are heavily reduced in a cold climate. Combustion test is just opening a cap and setting the contents on fire. If it explodes, it's pure dnp, if it fizzles out and half the powder stays there, it's been cut down with something. (really doesn't have to be, since dnp is cheap as chips for suppliers.)
>>
Anyone order from magiciansyellow? He posted a source in DNPSource, but his website said not to use outside of gardening. Old /fit/ thread says you can use it for fat loss, but I don't know.
>>
Natty who's looking to turn fraud here.
I'm tossing up between DNP and clen. I've done a good amount of research on DNP and I'm just now starting to read up on clen. As far as I can tell so far DNP is far more effective than clen but has more serious side effects and is deadlier. What appeals to me about DNP is obviously the greater fat loss but I also prefer the idea of energy wasted as heat rather than an increased heartbeat, the idea of the latter makes me think I'd be jittery and on edge. If I go down the DNP route I would do a cycle of 250 and wait until winter in Melbourne, Australia which is fairly cool.
TL/DR: Clen vs DNP for a first time fraud.
>>
>>35232308
I started with DNP myself.
Clen also has uncomfortable sides and while they're less severe, the fat loss is also a lot less than with DNP.

I figured if I'm going to put some shit in my body that will give me annoying sides I might as well go for one that has the biggest effect.
>>
Anyone else feel like cardio is strangely easier on DNP?

>was running Clen/t3 cycle
>30 minutes elliptical at 80% capacity was near torture
>add in 400mg DNP ED
>45 minutes at 80% is a breeze

Sometimes I think that it's the mitochondrial biogenesis that doing this, but that doesn't make sense as I can still get out of breath very easily whilst talking, or walking at a brisk pace.

Perhaps it's my body's forced adaption to utilising fatty acids as a fuel source? Any ideas?
>>
My stuff from maserati was supposed to come yesterday, but when I emailed him it turned out he hadn't even got around to mailing my DNP yet. It sucks, I was pretty excited to start my first cycle and kick my cut into high gear.

>>35234421
It might be in your head; perhaps you're so used to being uncomfortable on dnp that cardio doesn't seem as difficult in comparison?
>>
>>35234421
That's literally the opposite of what I'd expect. Not a fraud, just an interested scifag.
>>
Whys the thread so dead?
>>
>>35232308
I don't know about clen man. DNPs sides are more noticeable, but there's virtually nothing in the long term department if youre not an idiot. Once its out of your system its like you never took it. The potential for long term heart damage with clen is a big no-go for me.
>>
>>35232103
Jesus, are you so stupid?
BTW is he doing the sale he promised in December yet?
>>
>just had surgery
>cant lift
Is now the time to take DNP for some extra burn? How much will it fuck with my healing. Also, how easy is it to transport? I am going out of state. Can I put it in my luggage with multivitamins or should I mail them to myself.
>>
Jesus the sides. On day 13 of 440mg, moderate stuff.

>Office job and spending the last 2 days chilling at home in my cool dark apt have made me complacent.
>I feel great!
>I can totally walk 2 miles to the Hispanic grocer down the street!
>halfway there
> arms shining with sweat.
>Hispanics don't believe in A/C or its broken or something
>sweating bullets the whole time
>cashier gives my sodden form the strangest look.
>walking home with bags
>more sweat than man
>get home
>share on /fit/ while sipping my hard earned mango nectar.

Why the fuck is it still 82 in December? Get your shit together Florida.
>>
>>35238668

I feel you brother. South Texas here, after that week of cold-as-balls, high-of-40s weather, I decided to do my first cycle. It just so happens that it corresponded with this nonsensical fucking 70-80s weather.

Doesn't help that my well-intentioned sister keeps asking to turn off the air conditioner during the day to save me money, and I keep having to tell her no for "reasons."
>>
>>35238668
day 7 now on 250 every 12 hours, the only sides i'm experiencing are extreme lethargy when i wake up and trouble sleeping. I also can't feel the cold anymore, but when I'm at the gym I'm not really bothered by the heat.
>>
>>35238820

Im on the same dose and melatonin really helps with the sleeping and for me a good breakfast with the morning lethargy. Just getting out of bed is the trick.
>>
a Dyson fan is probably the best invention for someone on a dnp cycle, all the breeze with non of the noise for a good nights sleep
>>
>>35232308
Fellow ausfag here. Honestly I'd go with DNP. Like the other guys said, the clen sides are really uncomfortable and potential heart damage and jittery feeling while on it is no where near worth the fat loss experienced.

If you do a 250mg cycle now, it will be very manageable if you do it now, and a higher dose would be sweet during winter.

I'm an impatient cunt and will be doing a cycle of 500mg -750mg in a couple of weeks, but only because I'll be very careful and have a lot of experience with DNP, and basically will only be going out to the gym, and will be in a cool room most of the time.

In winter a 500ish mg cycle will be so much more manageable.

I would never touch clen again desu. I'd rather cut natty than use that again.

GL m8
>>
>>35240966
Melatonin is amazing. I thought it would be another meme supplement. But it does the trick and doesn't have shit side effects like other sleep meds usually.
>>
>>35240966
>a good breakfast with the morning lethargy. Just getting out of bed is the trick.

You just perfectly described my past week jej
>>
Should be getting my package tomorrow, planning on doing 10 day cycle of 500mg every day. Hopefully most of it will be out of me for new year
>>
>>35238428

I wouldn't carry something explosive uknow
>>
How is IF on DNP? I'm not sure how I feel about working out fasted while on low calories and DNP, even though my workouts will be less intes.e
>>
Do you guys think I'll get any repercussions running DNP with an ec stack at 1500 calories? Lethargy aside, I can deal with it
Just don't want to fuck my shit up family
6'2 218lb
>>
>>35246271
That's roughly my intake without the EC stack and im lighter than you currently. I've heard the EC pretty much counteracts any lethargy. The real trick with DNP is to stay hydrated, that's it. The sweats and heat are just uncomfortable, not dangerous
>>
Hello where does one get DNP in Europe and pays for it with paysafecards :DDDDD
>>
>>35247649
learn how to use bitcoins
>>
Can I get some opinions on a sub 1500 cal keto diet on 500mg of dnp? Been losing around .7 pounds a day and am thinking of bumping the dose to 750mg since I feel close to no sides.
>>
>>35250731

Low/No carbs is good for DNP. What's your bodyweight? I wouldn't push above 500mg unless you were a fatty fatty bumbalatty. People have run it, but that's the area where you start risking real dangerous-tier overheating. Those risks don't really exist at 500.
>>
File: IMG_20151214_104703.jpg (2MB, 3120x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151214_104703.jpg
2MB, 3120x4160px
>>35251847
I'm 6'0 at 194 currently, not sure what bf%, but I would guess around 18%. Its winter here I'm having no problems whatsoever with the extra heat, and no carb intake sure does help too
>>
File: 1449437354095.png (1MB, 1033x771px) Image search: [Google]
1449437354095.png
1MB, 1033x771px
I need some advice from people with experience. I work as a roofer and I'm thinking about starting DNP. Is it a good idea or will all the labor work plus possible heat fuck my shit up. What if I just start a 250mg dose?
>>
>south georgia
>STILL FUCKING 80°F
who permanently in front of fan here?
>>
>>35252709
Barely any sides from 250mg. I suggest you don't go any higher than that.
>>
Just got my DNP, passed both tests, this is gonna be my first cycle, but I'm a fatty (270lbs, 6'0) am I big enough to do 375 mg as opposed to 250 mg a day?
>>
>>35253042
Start with 250 for two weeks first. You really don't want to take risks with dnp, especially if you're fatter since you can't cool down as efficiently. If you take that standard dose well then you can bump it up.
>>
Alright 8th day of DNP, started the first 3 days on 250 and I've been taking one pill every 12 hours since.

Sides: It's cold in here so no sweating as long as I keep my window open, though I imagine that if anyone else came in here they'd think I'm insane. Surprisingly enough, when i'm at the gym I don't feel the heat.
My sleep is completely fucked, It's not that i'm too hot to sleep, I just have all the trouble in the world finding sleep. Also when I wake up I'm lethargic as fuck until I eat. These past two days I feel like I'm sick, the way you feel when you're about to have the flu.
I can't tell how effectve the fat loss is, the scale tells me I lost about 2/2.5kg, but visually i don't feel more cut. I think it's because I'm very bloated atm, I'll find out in a couple weeks I guess.
>>
File: IMG_2168.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2168.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>35230441
Ok guys, I went from being in good shape to being fat now (start of winter bulk + a bit of being super judgmental of myself). What are the pros and cons of clen vs dnp?

pic related. is me.
>>
Thanks for this. Gonna get my DNP
>>
>>35254831
If you don't know how to use bitcoins, then clen. DNP can kill you faster than clen. You don't really know how much is in the pill, but if you do your research on your source you're fine. DNP Will drop your weight faster than clen. I think DNP sides are worse than clen but that's just my opinion. Constant night sweats, and potential overheating vs. Feeling like you're heart is beating out of your chest
>>
>>35254831
>What are the pros and cons of clen vs dnp?

scroll up, it was literally discussed a few posts before yours.
>>
>>35254831
Brad Majors?
>>
File: ui139.jpg (179KB, 1000x404px) Image search: [Google]
ui139.jpg
179KB, 1000x404px
Got my DNP through maserati, 4~ days between contacting him and receiving it. Passed both tests, going to start my cycle tonight.
>>
is this similar to EC stack?
>>
>>35256791
They look like minions.
>>
Can I get gyno surgery while on dnp? Done a cycle before and fucking loved the results, stomach skinfold from 24-25 to 15 in less than three weeks. Want to do it again and get super lean but I will hopefully be getting the surgery in around a month or so.
>>
>>35256791
lol jesus christ why are they so squished and fucked up? I got my shit from dinitro and it was in fucking pristine ass condition.
>>
>>35257662
You're already putting your body under a ton of stress with that gyno surgery, why would you push the limit and add something like DNP?

Just wait till you're recovered from the surgery before putting something like DNP in your body.
>>
>>35230479
What your experiencing happens to me 2 weeks in taking it like that my body gets use to it.

I always front load to get at maximum levels quick and then I get use to it after a week. 2 weeks in and I feel like you like Im not really on anything but this is the end of this batch and I know its legit. You know its legit when you wake up in the morning stinking from that sweat. That DNP sweating out your pores is aweful.
>>
>>35232308
DNP is not steroids you will still be natty. Saying DNP makes you a fraud is like saying drinking a coke makes you a fraud cause the caffeine.

DNP is not deadly if you take it right.
>>
>>35237141
Were all too busy being on DNP.
>>
>>35238668
Yeah it was 83 in Texas the other day and my mom had the heat on and it was in the 80's for days. She's good goyim, just cause its winter time she thinks you are suppose to use the heater; can't make this shit up.
>>
>>35238787
Just keep a fan on you. It aint shit until 90's.
>>
>>35256213
Why do we sweat at night? Not even sweating now at least I think. Its funny sometimes my thumb is so sweaty my iPhone won't let me log in with thumb print ID lulz.
>>
>>35256791
Good to hear cause mine look just like that. Finishing up my old yellow fever stash.
>>
>>35257695
Not him. He vacuum seals those bitches.
>>
4 days in on some dmp product and I woke up last night with head pounding blood pressure, intense ringing in my ear and my heart beating so hard I thought I was going to die.
Also sweating.
Wew lad
>>
>>35256791
Fucking lucky you. The dude didn't mail mine until almost a week after he said he would. Even if his stuff is good I probably won't order from him again.
>>
>>35258719
What's your dosage, weight, ect
>>
>>35257695
Obviously Maseratti dont know how to dry his DNP

This explains why people talk his shit is underdosed, it's at least 25% moisture
>>
Got the stuff from DMP, gonna do a 10 day cycle of 500mg ED, will let you know total weight loss a week after coming off it when water weight goes away too. First time using their product so hopefully it all goes well and I don't die, they have good reviews.
>>
>>35261062
Starting at 76 kg(maybe bit less since I'm weighing at night having eaten, drank etc) and I'm 183cm tall.
>>
>>35261188
do you need to loose weight?
>>
>>35252024

>18% bf
>DNP
>what

you should seriously learn to eat before you do DNP
>>
>>35262902
Is that too high of a body fat or something.
>>
>>35254831

DNP has "more uncomfortable" sides. The only real risk of death is of youre a fucking idiot and slam a gram a day and live in a sauna.

Clen has less nega-gainz for a comproable dosage, and people think the sides aren't as unplesant, but there is a very real risk of permanent heart damage from having an elevated rate for that long.

Personally, fuck long term damage. I'll take being sweaty and having yellow jizz any day.
>>
how fast does it actually kick in? it's my 2nd cycle so i front loaded 1.25g, it's been around 15-20 mins and i feel a little hot already. just placebo?
>>
>>35263128
he's just talking shit
>>
>>35264374

That's a fuck huge frontload. You're probably above 500mg's peak buildup
>>
>>35264932
no that's 1351 mg. been an hour not sweating yet, might feel a little warm that's it
>>
day 11 dnp 250mg ED
was taking them before bed, but would wake up in the night every 3 hours in pools of sweat.
started taking them once i wake up and sleep is fine now.

my favorite thing about being on dnp is knowing that there is poison flowing through my veins.
feels like alien.
>>
>>35262284
Well I was at 69 before summer and was planning to start bulking but I did some traveling, took a while to write my thesis, celebration, then birthday rolled in and yeah... So now I wanna do quicky cut get most of the fat I can (maybe do 10 days in january if not happy, hopefully no need) and bulk the fuck up PROPERLY, and LIFT most importantly. I really cant afford 2 months of cutting "properly" right now.
>>
Planning on running a 3 week 250mg cycle cause it's summer here. How much can I expect to lose if I'm running a 750 cal deficit?
>>
>>35266089
Do the math dude, you're smart enough for that.
>>
Is it really dangerous to run DNP during Aussie summer?
>>
>>35267703
if you keep to a low dose you should be fine, but just judge it everyday and use your best judgement
Thread posts: 78
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.