[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

do you think science will find a cure for baldness in our lifetime?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

do you think science will find a cure for baldness in our lifetime?
>>
Yeah its called wearing a wig
>>
>>35207767
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA GOOD ONE OMG FANTASTIC POST.
SOMEONE SCREENSHOT IT AND PUT IT ON REDDIT
>>
i remember reading somewhere that some research group in japan had found a way to make hair regrow through stem cells treatment and somenthing about it being avaiable around 2018, but it might just have been a huge ruse
>>
>>35207724
Undoubtably
>>
>>35207793
they always project these miracels 5 years into the future

then when the 5 years pass nothing ever happens
>>
>>35207798
it essentially means curing a genetic condition

that seems fairly unlikely
>>
>>35207816
did they not start trying to manipulate the fetus genetics a while back? i remember there was a huge uproar when they anounced the parents could pick the childrens charactheristics, but then again, see this>>35207793, might have been a huge ruse, religion is to strong right now, no way to play with human genetics i guess
>>
dutasteride + rogaine + good diet + little to no stress + hair transplant
>>
>>35207724
epigenetic research will change the way all humans live
every flaw and problem we have will be fixed with it
>>
>>35207724
As a graduate student in the sciences, I can attest to how long it takes to develop a medical product and get it to the market when it. The process of getting through small animal testing, large animal testing, clinical trials etc. takes like 25 years minimum and costs millions of dollars...

They could cure baldness in our lifetime but not any time soon.
>>
>>35208200
Limp dick and gyno too.
>>
>>35208504
>he thinks if you notice symptoms and quit taking it immediately that the symptoms will continue
>>
>>35207724

What's there to cure?
>>
>>35207778
Bald bitch detected
Waaa waaa
>>
>>35208263

>Implying they didnt start that process 20 years ago

if only giant pharmaceutical companies were as smart as a grad student and understood the complexities of fda testing. thank you for your input it was insightful
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.