[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

bulking meme

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: stephen_curry_46_large.jpg (830KB, 3959x2808px) Image search: [Google]
stephen_curry_46_large.jpg
830KB, 3959x2808px
How are you guys still "bulking" and thinking this will make you a better athlete? Because you believe rippetoe that strength is the only thing that matters in sports/fitness?

The greatest athlete on earth weighs 185lbs
>>
>>35203895

No one gives a fuck about athleticism, only gains.
>>
File: image.jpg (38KB, 623x469px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38KB, 623x469px
>>35203895
>tfw me and Curry are the same weight and height
>>
>>35204025
how tall is he?

PG's are usually 5'11-6'2
>>
>>35204042
Wikipedia lists him as 190lbs and 6'3"
>>
>>35204042
in the NBA most of them are 6'3''
>>35204054
almost all the major NBA team point guards are listed at 6'3'' but they're usually an inch or two higher, Westbrook for example is almost as tall as Kobe who's 6'6'' and kyrie is about as tall as shumpert without his high top
>>
>training for strength and gainz over athleticism
>not wanting to be the best version of yourself you can be
>not striving to be healthy as possible, to stave off death for as long as possible
>not doing cardio

holy shit /fit/ get your shit together
>>
File: westkobe.jpg (61KB, 600x449px) Image search: [Google]
westkobe.jpg
61KB, 600x449px
>>35204099
westbrook is not as tall as kobe or close

most guys listed as 6'3 in the nba are more like 6'1.5 because they take height in shoes

there's no reason to list players as shorter than they are unless you're a big who doesn't want to be labelled as a 7 footer
>>
/fit/ has maybe 10 athletes on the whole board everyone else just does squats and shitposts
>>
>>35203895

>comparing strength training to a playing a technique-dependent position in a skill-based sport

While you're at it, why don't you tell us about how Messi is 148lbs at 5'7 and we should all strive to be skinny midgets.

You people sometimes...
>>
I fucking hate bulking.

It feels like my stomach is going to explode, it takes hours a day just to make enough food to gain muscle, and I fear gaining too much fat.

I'd rather cut any day of the week. How do you guys do it?
>>
>>35204199

I don't, I just eat slightly above maintenance, train well, eat clean and build lean mass slowly instead of adding pounds upon pounds of fat and then struggling to lose those same pounds of fat like you autistic imbeciles.
>>
>>35204153
dude that's like 5cms max which would make westbrook like 194 or 6'4''
>>
>>35204199
powdered oats, milk and olive oil.
>>
>>35204199
Because it's the best option for a beginner/intermediate that's all it is, if I did what >>35204212 i'll just get way slower results. It's all about most results in least time and least risk (had to mention this in case some autist mentioned roids as fastest).
>>
>>35204317
I stopped drinking milk because apparently it causes acne and heavily increases mucus production along with adding excess estrogen.

Maybe I should do it again because I don't feel as test fuelled as I used to.
>>
>>35204199
The don't? Why would you let /fit/ dictate your life? Work out to be healthy and to feel good about yourself, getting bigger for the sake of getting bigger is a meme.
>>
>>35204042
Why do people that know nothing act like they do?
>>
>>35204590
Point Guards are usually shorter, is that not correct?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.