[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

starvation as a diet?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Asura3of4.jpg (37KB, 409x480px) Image search: [Google]
Asura3of4.jpg
37KB, 409x480px
Is starvation an effective dieting method? Or will I just gain all the fat after it even if I lift while starving myself?
>>
>>35193385
read sticky
>>
>>35193385
You need to eat while lifting. Starvation isnt a good option for anything except suicide

Did you even read the sticky?
>>
>>35193385

It takes a lot more willpower to starve yourself than it does to just eat at a moderate deficit
>>
The sticky didn't cover my question. I'm a fatfuckeress and I don't want to lose the fat "save and slow " but fast. I would go full anorexia if this shit would help
>>
>>35193479

How do people get beyond kindergarten without learning that we need to eat to have energy, and the less we eat, the less energy we have.

If we don't have food for energy, the body will break down it's own tissue for energy.

Starvation is when, after prolonged absence of food, the body shuts down and you die.

That takes like a week or so of not eating anything.

I've managed to lose up to 20 lbs in a single month by skipping occasional meals and holding everything else constant in terms of calorie intake.

People want it to be complex, but it really is as simple as you learn when you're 5. As are most things in life.
>>
>>35193479

Yea it does, read it again you giant fucking faggot
>>
>>35193479
K E T O
E
T
O
>>
Pretty much the closest you could get to "starvation" as a diet strategy is intermittent fasting.
http://www.leangains.com/2010/10/top-ten-fasting-myths-debunked.html
>>
>>35193479
you should consider suicide because you will be a land whale forever with an attitude like that.
>>
>>35193479
you, I like you
>>
>>35193479
let me guess, you lost weight once but ballooned back up in a few months despite "not eating much" because you refused to get up off your ass and the temptation of snickers and twinkies were too much to stop stuffing your fat gob
yeah i bet "eating feels good", you know what else feels good, a good fucking, and you can bet your doughy ass its a hell of a lot easier to get some when youre not a tubby shitpile

DIET
AND
EXERCISE
all "diet" means is you need to stop shoveling garbage down your suck hole five times a day, not that every meal needs to be tofu and lima beans, and all you need to do for exercise is enough physical movement to make your input less than what you expend daily
>BUT THE MEXICANS NEXT DOOR WILL MOCK ME IF I GO RUNNING
>MUH JOINTS
>MUH IMMEDIATE GRATIFICATION
deal with it
get a fucking gym membership, a treadmill, or a friend, a dad, a brother and literally just start doing the bare fucking minimum jog to a fucking store and back every morning
youll spend less time doing that than you would torturing yourself by not eating anyway
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.