[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Goddammit /fit/. >Be me >6'0 147lbs >Working

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (53KB, 415x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53KB, 415x480px
Goddammit /fit/.

>Be me
>6'0 147lbs
>Working security for company
>A bunch of females are doing a photoshoot(It's a makeup company) in one of the buildings
>Go up there to check on them and make sure everything's cool
>Walk in and they all stare at me
>"Hey I'm security from downstairs an-
>"YOU'RE security?"
>muffled laughter from a couple of the girls and the camera guy
>"Aha, yeah I don't fit the part huh. Anyway if you need anything I'm just downstairs"
>Walk away
>Hear them laughing as I leave
>"You're such a dick Stacey haha"

I hate my life. I've read the sticky. Yes, ok. Now I have a question: Will putting olive oil in all my foods make me gain weight?
>>
Olive Oil is healthy fats.
>>
Don't not read the sticky and lie about it.
You're stupid question gives you away instantly.
>>
Let me help you answer that question in your own, behave I sincerely believe you're a smart person. Does olive oil have calories? Does eating more calories lead to more weight gain? There you go. But I'd be careful with adding a shit ton of gas to your diet. Try carbs like rice and potatoes, or buy a a couple gallons of chocolate milk and drink a couple of glasses everyday.
>>
>>35188930
>>35188935
What is the truth?

I'm talking about a teaspoon at most. I'm just looking to supplement a healthy diet anyway I can.
>>
>>35188952
Damn autocorrect is a bitch...
>>
>>35188952
Ah ok. Maybe I should've reworded my question better.
>Will too much Olive Oil have adverse effects

But you answered that. I really just made this thread to vent, the olive oil thing I don't really care about.
>>
That sucks OP, those bitches are just that, bitches.
Keep lifting and eating a lot and you'll gain weight.
>>
Just eat more, pussy
>>
File: image.jpg (20KB, 360x240px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20KB, 360x240px
Lift, study, eat big, 4 scoops 5 times a day.
>>
There you go. Now use that as fuel for those deadlifts or last few sets of cleans when you feel like you're gonna pass tf out because you didn't eat properly.
>>
Here's an alpha gym story to cheer you up op.
>go to water fountain
>floor is wet
>place wet floor sign there
>>
>>35188917
those women aren't real people. they care more about how many likes their facebook picture gets than if you died in a fucking ditch. i hope you don't let that event change your life to go in a different direction. it was just a woman making a rude comment to try to put you down, because she feeds off the sadness of others. if you want to lift then lift, but don't do it because you feel like you dont meet women's standards bc they really don't give a shit, they just look for your weak points and jab at them because they only care about themselves and making others hurt makes themselves feel better. music is a better hobby than lifting.

i started lifting for a similar reason to you and though its part of my life now and i'm fairly muscular, i realize it means nothing
>>
>>35189175
Cmooonn
>>
>>35189270
Thanks man, I appreciate that.

But I am gonna use this as a bit of a motivator. Because she basically said what I've been thinking. How could I stop anyone(As security) when I'm a skelly

Fucking models, they're always cunts
>>
>>35188917
Don't worry about it man, one day you'll be jacked and she'll hit on you and you can shoot her down cause you don't fuck with girls below 8
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.