[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be fat fuck >Try to lose weight >Crave sweets >Get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 4

File: tfw+fat[1].gif (15KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
tfw+fat[1].gif
15KB, 633x758px
>Be fat fuck
>Try to lose weight
>Crave sweets
>Get really, really hungry in the evenings
>Give in
>Feel like a fat fuck
>Try to lose weight
>Rinse and repeat

I'm not going to make it, bros.
>>
Just accept who you are, anon. :)
>>
>>35184189
Yes you will man. Just keep at it.
>>
>>35184189
Every time you give in you make it much harder to not give in the next time. Start out by limiting sweets to ever other day, and then every third and then once a week or something and stay with that. Or take even smaller steps, as long as you're progressing. Don't go all in and then quit like some idiot. Take small steps and be consistent 80% of the time.

I'd offer you some cheese with that whine but you'd probably overeat and cry about it.
>>
>>35184189
Just throw away all your sweets. Odds are you are lazy so you won't be motivated to get up and go buy more.
>>
>>35184236
>>35184241
Conflicting advice lads
>>
Find what best works for you. The goal is to eat less and sweets are your weakness.

If you're lazy, you could throw everything out. This only works if you don't leave your house to get Mcdonalds or something. I know my biggest problem used to be eating out too much, but once I changed my commute route so I didn't pass by any chains, I got better. Same concept.

If the above is out, slowly cut down and set baby steps.
>>
>>35184255
Try both. See which one works out for ya. Throwing away all the shit food in my apartment worked for me. Might not work for you
>>
The fatter you are, the hungrier you will be. Just calculate TDEE (including bf%) and keep at a -500 cal deficit. It'll be slow, but you'll still make it.

And also, don't be a little bitch and excuse your fat-fuckness
>>
>>35184189
You crave sugar. So eat sugar. You just need protons and microes and you will be OK. Cut the calories from fat.
>>
Keep trying dude, don't give up.
>>
>>35184189
>Give in
well, there's your problem

if this continues you have literally zero chance of making it
>>
File: 1428801001437.jpg (197KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1428801001437.jpg
197KB, 1280x1280px
>>35184236
>I'd offer you some cheese with that whine but you'd probably overeat and cry about it
>>
>>35184305
>Just calculate TDEE (including bf%) and keep at a -500 cal deficit.
I just calculated it, it's about 2300 kcal per day. Does this mean I need to find a way to get through the day with 1800 kcal?

I really want to lose weight so I guess I'll have to do it, but feeling hungry all day will suck.
>>
>>35184438
Well don't fill those calories with coke, fries and chocolate and you won't feel as hungry.
>>
>>35184189
Gotta do what I did mate, get rid of all food in your house that is garbage. Cook for yourself, and in small portions. Chew sugarfree trident fruit gum if you get a sweetness craving. Losing fat is a slow process, it can be escalated with cold turkey and exercise but you have a higher probability of failing it.

Slow and steady my friend, just keep at it. Also keep a mirror around and look at yourself shirtless alot, the rage that grows within you will help you turn away from food
>>
>>35184438
reminder that you can eat as much as you like as long as you work it off somehow. If you want to gorge on 3000 calories of food one day, just run for a few hours

being hungry all day is the name of the game when it comes to fat loss, obviously. after a few weeks you'll get semi-used to it. also drink a fuckton of water all day and especially before/during meals so it fills you up and you eat less
>>
>>35184438
I eat a similar amount of calories and my TDEE is 2800.

1. Buy a fuck ton a veggies. They fill you up
2. Cut the shit from your diet. You get to eat more that way
3. Drink water when you are hungry
4. Don't gorge and eat slower
>>
>>35184189
why do you want to become fit? for health? for acceptance? to get laid? whats your motivation?
>>
>>35184189
>be fat fuck
>browsing 4chin
>notice /fit/
>make a thread with a feel bad story
>get good advice
>10yrs later
>be fat fuck
Yep, not gonna make it, op.
How about you actually put effort into it for once.
>>
>>35184484
>run for a few hours
> fat fuck
oooh k
>>
>>35184517
You'd better not be OP saying this shit. If so, you're fucking hopeless and are definitely not going to make it

Hell even if you aren't OP, this method of thinking is still wrong
>>
>>35184511
Mostly for health and so I don't feel like shit for having a gut. I'm a shut-in so acceptance isn't an issue and I couldn't care less about women.

>>35184587
Nah, that's not me. I'm far from the point where I'm too fat to exercise, luckily!
>>
>>35184635
Good. Then just take it day by day and don't put an in-stone goal for yourself, because weight loss on the scale is not the same as fat loss in the mirror. Get to it
>>
>>35184635
health is the right angle to take, motherfuck any other reason.

>>35184670
this right here. stick to your guns and healthy lifestyle and you will see progress eventually. even if you dont physically see progress just tell yourself that you are getting better on the inside, you will see progress on the outside if you stay vigilant.
>>
What would you say I told you that you could lose weight eating a diet of 100% junk food so long as you ate less of it?
>>
>>35184189
nothing wrong with sugar, just stop the sweets

there is nothing that makes starches superior to simple sugars

might as well replace your other carb sources with shit like fruit juices or whatever, just count your shit I guess
>>
>>35184723
This

It's definitely a lot easier to lose weight on a healthy diet because you can eat a lot more therefore be less hungry, but if you simply can't stick to a healthy diet then you don't have much choice

Eat 6 chocolate bars a day (or whatever you like that adds up to let's say 1500kcal), drink a lot of water and take multivitamins. It won't do much damage to live like this for a few months and once you've lost the weight then start eating a healthy diet. Self control is a lot easier after you've lost the weight because you don't want to undo your good work. So you'll end up with a healthy and you're not fat.
>>
>>35184189
Eat some fruit you faggot. It's delicious, sweet and healthy.
>>
>>35184801

Being fat is so hard on your body it's arguable that being skinny on a diet of pure junk food is actually "healthier" than being fat on a diet of "clean" food.

It literally might be better for you to lose weight on a diet of protein bars and starbucks drinks than to eat Perfect Health Diet and remain overweight.
>>
>>35184205
Triggered
>>
>>35184841
Not the guy you replied to but:
>than to eat Perfect Health Diet and remain overweight
How can someone eat a perfect health diet and remain overweight? If a fattie was eating a perfect diet long-term and the skinny was eating junk long-term, the net effect would be the fattie ending up healthier.
>>
>>35185020

Based on what I've learned in the last 2 years of medical school I think that is seriously up for debate.

Of course the best case scenario would be skinny plus good food, that's obvious, but it might actually be contestable that skinny+junk food carries less overall disease risk than fat+health food.
>>
>>35185046
You're moving the goalposts.

You said perfect health diet + remaining overweight. Remaining refers to a period of time. I adjusted the period of time to long-term and explained if someone went long-term on a perfect health diet, they wouldn't be fat anymore, because a perfect health diet would account for caloric intake, would it not?
>>
>>35185292

I'm not moving goal posts, I referred to "The" Perfect Health Diet, it's a book/diet plan that prescribes certain food choices.

If you over eat health food you will remain fat. I would know, that was me for years.
>>
getting to where you wanna be isn't root beer and unicorns man. there will be pain.
mind over matter desu senpai
>>
File: 1449528406179.jpg (87KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1449528406179.jpg
87KB, 1280x720px
OP here. I've read the sticky, but if possible I'd like to see some examples of diets you guys have used to lose weight. By which I mean concrete meals which you have used to remain under 1800 kcal/day. I just thought that seeing some examples might give me some inspiration for meals. I hope I'm not asking for too much here.
>>
>>35185307
>I'm not moving goal posts, I referred to "The" Perfect Health Diet, it's a book/diet plan that prescribes certain food choices.
...Oh, you're talking about a book. So The Perfect Health Diet isn't actually a perfect health diet. So my logic still works: if a fattie eats a diet that's actually perfect and optimized for health long-term, he'll end up better than the skinny guy eating garbage long-term.
>>
>>35184255

The second anon is right. Take all your sweets and literally throw them in the trash. This is more of a mental thing than anything else - you are symbolically saying "I'm done with this shit."
>>
>>35184189
>fat fuck on the same boat
listen here senpai, do what i do, skip breakfast and eat mid day and evenings, helped me with the cravings
>>
Also, I would recommend trying low carb/keto for awhile, even if it's just for a couple months.

What is going on is that you are *literally* addicted to sugar as if it were a drug. Going keto, at least for a couple months, is like rehab for sugar addicts.
>>
>>35184484
>If you want to gorge on 3000 calories of food one day, just run for a few hours

Most fucking retarded advice I heard all day

>waste hours of your life just to justify eating an extra buger

Hope you enjoyed throwing away all that effort and valuable time for a minute or 2 of weakness.
>>
>>35185388
Not the guy you replied to (I'm the guy you replied to originally) but he did say that yes, it's better to eat healthily and at a deficit (which is what you're suggesting - you can't lose weight without eating at a caloric deficit regardless of the food you choose) than to eat junk at a deficit. You've both agreed on this. What the other anon and myself were saying is that if a fat person doesn't have the motivation to both eat healthily AND at a deficit, it is potentially better to eat junk at a deficit (therefore losing weight) than eating healthy food at caloric maintenance and remaining fat, albeit with a better nutrient intake.
>>
>>35184189
Self control and denial is like a muscle, you have to build up endurance for it. you will fail, but you have to hold out for longer. it will get a little longer each day till you crave it then eventually you will regain control
>>
>>35184723
This is true as fuck. I track my calories and stay under my TDEE, but I eat shit food all the time. I compensate with healthy snacks and meals so I stay u der my calorie budget.

Started out at 268 two months ago. Now I'm at 251. It helps that I go to the gym every day, but I could see it still happening even as a lazy ass.
>>
One of the best things to do is avoid drinking calories. Calorie heavy drinks like sodas and even fruit juices don't make you feel full, but dig in on your calorie budget. If you're a heavy soda drinker, even if you stick to your usual diet cutting out soda will help a lot.

For best results though, replace carbs in general with fat and protein. Meat makes you feel more full than carbs do, because your body will always make room for more carbs. Cut the carbs, and you'll notice you get full on less food.
>>
>>35185388

YOU ARE A RETARDED PIECE OF SHIT
>>
>>35185448
...and you on the other hand are not a worthless piece of shit. thank you for living.
>>
>>35185671
>Cut the carbs, and you'll notice you get full on less food.
This might be something for me to consider. I usually eat bread with salmon for lunch and my dinners follow the usual meat/fish-veggies-filler pattern, with the filler being either (brown) rice or potatoes.

I'll have to look into alternatives to bread for lunch and alternatives to brown rice and potatoes for dinner.
>>
>>35185700
I'll only feel retarded if you point to where I was wrong.

Spazzing out in all-caps, like a retard, doesn't make me feel retarded.
>>
>learned helplessness

You're done. Just stick to your lolicon on /a/.
>>
you're probably on a shitty diet. read the sticky, recalculate. If you're hungry in the evening then readjust your eating times so you eat a largish meal in the evening. If you crave sweets either find a good alternative or only eat them occasionally and adjust your calories and exercise around the binges.
>>
>>35184189
life should be about enjoying yourself

if eating candy makes you happy does anything else matter
>>
>>35184189
Try replacing your drinks and junk food with something different. Most importantly, develop a reward mechanism that isn't detrimental to you after you've made the adjustment. This is critical if you want to make the adjustment effortlessly.
>>
>>35185388
>fat
>healthy
pick one faggot
>>
File: happppppp.jpg (23KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
happppppp.jpg
23KB, 400x400px
>mfw we're all gonna make it, brah
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.