[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Male wanting to look more feminine

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1432934178878.png (158KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1432934178878.png
158KB, 1920x1200px
Looking to get as much as a female body as I possibly can by working out.
Already skinny as fuck, but lack in pretty much everything else. Just a tall skinny guy with no muscle. Was hoping someone could give me a guide line as to go about things since I'm new to working out. Also if I could avoid running, that'd be amazing as the winter where I live is extremely harsh (especially on sidewalks) and cant really afford the local gym.
Not sure if the Soy Milk breast thing is fake or not either, hard to tell after researching it. If it is potentially true, any idea on how much I would have to consume before getting any results at all?
Thanks!
>>
>>35177628
Sorry we only help men. Not sissy looking faggots .
>>
>>35177761
You must be new to 4chan.
>>
>>35177628
Chop your balls off, faggot
>>
>>35177628
You must vote for Bernie, my friend
>>
Skull crushers are good. Basically get a sledgehammer and hold it out with your arm as far from your body as possible, use both arms if you're that much of a weak faggot. Then as fast as you can lower it as close to your face as possible, then stop it, then put it back to original position and repeat. It helps develop more female like breasts.
>>
>>35177628
Do glutes exercise. Basically, do this https://www.t-nation.com/training/dispelling-the-glute-myth for the glutes.
Avoid squats as they will develop your quads too much and won't look girly (it's not a problem for girls, they don't grow as much as us). Avoid shoulders. Avoid quadriceps. Avoid triceps (you can do a little biceps if you want the stron girl look, would not recommend). Do shit ton of cardio (sorry).
You might throw a little pecs hypertrophy, it really depends on your genetics. It might make you more girly if you have short insertions (pecs will look more round). Not sure about this though, you might just want to keep the flat look.
Do abs, specially the obliques. Do a little hamstrings (still no quads). That's pretty much it. Also go on an estro cycle.
>>
>>35177628

Go get trans surgery and an estrogen prescription by your doctor.
>>
>>35177628
After 2 years of consuming about 500 ml of soy milk a day I'd say it's a meme but that's also just my own opinion.
Haven't magically grown some boobs or whatever your're supposed to get out of it.
>>
>>35179577
hahaha absolute bumder, a tiny bit of research on soy would have taught you that estrogen thing is bollocks
>>
>>35177628
work glutes a lot
>>
>>35177628
>Male wanting to look more feminine
>Just a tall skinny guy with no muscle

why would you do this? being big and strong feels great
>>
>>35178615
Haha nahh man. As you can see ppl on the internet will eventually help you out if you can look past all the trolls and nay-sayers :)
Thanks for all the help anons
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.