[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you manage dieting?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: fabrica.jpg (29KB, 641x534px) Image search: [Google]
fabrica.jpg
29KB, 641x534px
So /fit/, here's the deal: I don't have the time to go to the market everyday, cook and count macros. Nobody in my home knows how to cook healthy foods, so it's out of question to ask my mother or grandma.

Can you show me your routine and give me tips so I can manage the time to do all this?

Please, send me easy to cook and healthy recipes too
>>
>>35173744
Not gonna make it bro. Those are excuses and shitty ones at that.

If you don't know how to cook, fucking learn, get your feet wet cooking and learn as you go, there's tons of shit online to help you
>>
>>35173783
/thread
>>
Get a slow cooker, put chicken breast in it, have it cool overnight.
Steam vegetables, takes 10 minutes.
That's all the cooking I do and it doesn't take any significant amount of time.
>>
>>35173744
OP, you're a lazy faggot but I'll tell you what I do anyway. I'm cutting, so I mainly eat chicken breast, tuna and other tinned fish. Just stock up on tins of tuna and work out the calories and protons for a tin. Buy chicken breast on sale and freeze it. Protein powder is also convenient as fuck. Fresh vegetables are more of a pain, but they'll keep for at least a few days if you refrigerate them. If you stick to leafy greens you don't even really need to worry about how many calories are in them since eating too much requires eating a ridiculous volume.

You'll also want some shit to add flavour. Get your hands on as many herbs and spices as you can - I particularly recommend cumin and oregano. Other excellent things are lite salad dressings (come in a lot of flavours, just be careful the first time you use one to note the calories), hot sauce, soy sauce and vinegar; and of course black pepper. Crushed garlic and tinned tomatoes are also great for the stuff you'll actually cook, and will keep for a good while.

The tuna you can simply add some sauce to and eat with fresh veges. For the chicken breast, chop it into strips, throw it in a bowl with a bunch of sauces, spices, etc and leave to marinade. Cook in a pan for like 10-15 minutes (make sure you check it's cooked), weigh into portions, refreeze in bags, or just refrigerate and eat over the next few days.

Minimal calorie counting after you're set up, very little cooking, tons of protons, fuck all calories. If you're bulking it's even easier because you can do this with basically any meat you like, branch out into different sauces, and add bread/rice/pasta as needed.
>>
>>35173922
Btw if you want to avoid the hassle of fresh vegetables just throw some frozen/tinned shit in with your chicken.
>>
>>35173894
Not OP, but you got any tips for seasoning?
>>
>>35173744
instead of acting you come up with excuses and assume its too difficult. You could have tried then come on here if you failed. You never even tried. You will not make it.
>>
>>35173981
Instead of sharing your methods and making yourself vulnerable, you use this as an opportunity to try and bolster your self esteem by bringing down a newfag. Not gonna make it desu.
>>
>>35173954
No, but that's because I just prefer my chicken to be dry and flavorless. Plus I'm really cheap and don't want to spend any more money on food than I absolutely need to.
>>
>>35174290
You're a monster.
>>
>>35173744

Do you honestly think everyone on this board goes to the fucking market everyday?
>>
>>35173744
I remember the calories of a few common items such as eggs, milk, tuna, protein powder etc. and then remember about the amount of protein per same items and design a day plan around that.

Just take about 2 weeks figuring out what you want to do for your meals, counting calories and protons. Then you have the capacity to remember everything
>>
File: 1449211765558.jpg (1MB, 1625x1820px) Image search: [Google]
1449211765558.jpg
1MB, 1625x1820px
>>35173744
>>
>>35173744
See
>>35173783

Cooking is stupid easy
>>
>>35174432
How do you get your cardio then faggot
>>
>>35174407
Absolute madman imo
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.