[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does fit think of Henry Rollins?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: henry-rollins.jpg (86KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
henry-rollins.jpg
86KB, 1000x667px
>I've been working out since I was 15 or 16, because in school I was the very skinny, flinching boy on Ritalin. If people threw a ball to me, I thought they were throwing it at me. Around 10th grade, my fresh-out-of-Vietnam-vet history teacher Mr. Pepperman said, and I quote, "Henry, you are a skinny little faggot, you need to lift weights, and I'm going to teach you how," which was more input in life than my father ever gave me. (That's just how people talked to you in those days.)

>He took me to the school gym and showed me basic compound lifts. He made me do a workout regimen and told me not to look in the mirror until he said so. I worked out from, like, October until Christmas vacation, and during the last day of exams he let me take my shirt off and look at myself. After that I threw out the Ritalin because I didn't need it, my body is telling me to work out. You're young and lifting weights, hungry, horny and you want to meet women. All of a sudden I'm eating more. My lunch tray has a line of milk, hamburgers, and I'm asking for seconds. I just got hooked and I kept doing the workout over and over again and I began to feel different because I began to get bigger.

>To me, getting muscular was the first thing I ever achieved by working at it, and it was a game changer for me, because it was the first time I ever had confidence.
>>
>>35166907
Fucking hell he was zaheer, they even drew that floating faggot in his likeness

Guy is based
>>
>>35166907
Based.
>>
Dudes an obnoxious asshole
>>
Did he and the teacher fuck?
>>
Apparently he released one of his albums online for free because he hates record labels, resulting in his own label suing him.

>>35166961
Shit nigga, how did I never notice that?
>>
>>35167527
He is, but I can relate to the quote from the OP. I like how direct he is and I respect him for encouraging others to start lifting.
>>
>>35166907
I love black flag and I used to respect and admire this guy when I was younger. However over the years his holier than thou, self righteous ultra liberal personality started to annoy me. That macho shit got old real quick. The same reason I don't listen to the joe rogan podcast anymore. Ultra macho guys are always trying to hide something. It reeks insecurity.
>>
Has legit autism
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HGb7yo4SFM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIhyZaA8yqo

his standup is cringe also

good music and great audiobook reader but everything else lmao he still is insecure as fuck no thx
>>
>>35168496
Yet another kid who doesn't know what autism is.
>>
>>35168496

He doesnt do standup, its "spoken word" which is just beatnik shit of telling stories.

Also, he has autism because he was falsey accused of rape when he was younger and it ruined his life and relationship with women
>>
He's a liar, liar, liar. ..liar ..liar, he will never lie to you
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.