[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Attaining Good Posture

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: Bchoqz2CEAATdSv.jpg (33KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
Bchoqz2CEAATdSv.jpg
33KB, 600x450px
How does one get perfect posture? Turning 19 soon, I want to fix it before it's too late.

Post good infographics, videos, and stories of you got good posture and how long it took.
>>
>>35164671
Stand up straight
Shoulders back
Walk with pourpose and pride.
When sitting, sit up straight and don't slouch.
>>
>>35164686
Th-thanks
>>
Bro I have lifted my scoliosis away nearly lift every day in a year or so you'll come good

"Shoulders back" and stand up straight duh no shit not fixing the underlining problem tho
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hg8bNsybfNw
>>
File: 2342352.png (19KB, 400x317px) Image search: [Google]
2342352.png
19KB, 400x317px
I think I'm developing posture paranoia, I feel like my pelvis is never neutral, I've corrected everything else, but it just feels like my back is somehow either too curved inward or too straight
>>
>>35164671
Make sure your hips aren't tilted forwards, it should feel like you're sticking the bottom of your crotch out without actually moving your legs at all. Then imagine a piece of string from the middle of your upper chest pulling you up, and try to stay like that all the time. Your posture should be fine if you do that.
>>
Is it true if you stand up and stick your arms up towards the ceiling, that's your like natural position
>>
>>35164764
Yeah just walk around like that all the time, it's how humans are meant to be.
>>
Source? Looks Somalian tbf
>>
>>35164806
No like you do that and then put your arms back down, is that your natural curvature
>>
File: BVBjuzfCEAA-kyJ.jpg (39KB, 599x596px) Image search: [Google]
BVBjuzfCEAA-kyJ.jpg
39KB, 599x596px
>>35164815
Beurette
>>
For anterior pelvic tilt/lordosis:
>kneeling quad (on both knees) stretch
>psoas lunge stretch
>90/90 stretch
>whatever TFL stretch works best for you
>whatever erector spinae stretch works for you (I prefer a lying stretch)
>3 times a week, each stretch for 2 sets of 30 second holds, hold as long as you can if you can't do 30

Do it and do it in that order and I guarantee you'll have loser hips and a better-firing posterior chain in just two weeks. Add in a hamstring stretch and in 6 months you could be doing vertical splits.

For internally rotated shoulders:
>external rotation with a light weight (doesn't have to be a literal weight)
>pec stretch
>shoulder dislocations with a band or broom stick or whatever once your shoulders have loosened up a little

If you have access to a gym, look up "Neanderthal No More Part 4" on T-Nation. Best posture correcting program you'll find as well as a nice introduction to tempo training.

Try your best not to slouch when you sit, and break up long periods of sitting with some movement. You don't need to go run, but if you've been sitting on 4chan for 4 hours, get up and stretch a bit/walk around the house for 5 minutes.
>>
>>35164671
>>35164852

Starfoullah.
Pas de beurette a khel des chichas sur /fit/
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.