[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

One punch man workout

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (267KB, 860x1236px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
267KB, 860x1236px
What do you think about the One Punch Man workout?
>>
better than nothin
>>
>>35163142
There are much better workouts but if you just want to stay healthy it will work.

I would add 30 pull ups (in as few sets as possible) and reduce the 10km running to every other day instead of daily.

You won't get super jacked or shredded doing this but you'll be healthy, in decent shape, and will look better than the typical fat non-exercising slob.
>>
The entire series takes place in a world where if you want something bad enough, it comes true.
100 push ups is nothing if you weight 150.
>>
If you make it every other day and alternate between resistance training and cardio (so ABABABx) or don't do the cardio at all its okay. I would add in chin ups and do hanging leg raises instead of crunches.
>>
>>35163153
>>35163176
ACTUALLY

That workout will eventually fucking wreck you due to the lack of rest days, especially because of the cardio. You won't get shredded, yes, but it's more likely you'll end up in the hospital than just moderately fit.
>>
>>35163142
Can be easily be done in an hour by most fit people. Under 45 minutes if you're a good medium distance runner.
>>
>>35163226
>most fit people
lolno
Most of the part of /fit/ which actually lifts couldn't keep up that shit for a month.
>>
>>35163219
A 6 mile jog and a couple sets of push ups and sit ups each day isn't going to wreck anybody, you fucking autist.
>>
>>35163219
No it won't.
>>
>>35163142

By my calculations, you should be able to one-hit K.O. anything that stands in your way.
>>
>>35163256
Fit as in all-around fitness. An 8 minute mile pace is easy. Maybe not for SS cunts that have never jogged further than across the parking lot to get out of the rain, but yeah an hour is pretty easy for actually fit people.
>>
>>35163262
You're vastly underestimating how taxing running 10km every day for several years would be. There's a reason why people take rest days. Even that guy who ran a marathon every day for 50 days could only do so because he's a) a pro and b) a literal mutant.
>>
>>35163142
i'm going to try this after my rest day
will report back :^)

the 10k run seems like the hardest bit
>>
So a weak as version of bodyweight cutting routine?

100 pushups are fine
don't do sit ups, useless and can fuck your back, do planks
do the squats with some additional weight
add 10 pull-up
add 50 dips
don't do the 10k every day
>>
>>35163306
6 miles really isn't far bro. That's a pretty low mileage day for actual long distance runners. Even for every day. I don't think you've actually ran much.
>>
>>35163347
The dude in the manga/webcomic/whatever it is now in the OP did that for 4 years as far as I remember from tv tropes. Running 6 miles by itself is not much, doing it for FOUR YEARS taking no rest days is the problem.
>>
>>35163384
you will almost certain fuck you knee joints for life
>>
>running 6 miles every day
>no variation
>no rest days

It's subpar for fitness and will almost certainly result in an injury.
>>
File: facepalm-2-300x216.jpg (12KB, 300x216px) Image search: [Google]
facepalm-2-300x216.jpg
12KB, 300x216px
>mangas
>>
File: we came here to laugh at you.jpg (77KB, 960x639px) Image search: [Google]
we came here to laugh at you.jpg
77KB, 960x639px
>>35163226
Agreed. I basically do this. 100 push-ups is two sets of finger pushups for me, and while I don't run that much I leave the car and take the bike to work something like four days out of five, and then swim a lot in my free time, alternating between crawl and underwater lengths. And then I do kickboxing. By this series' standards, I should be able to beat up an M1 Abrams.
>>
>>35163437
Its cool man,and actually funny
>>
>>35163437
It's satire.
>>
So, do this routine with 1 rest day?im doing karate every monday-wednesday-friday and i want to do this routine in tuesday-thursday-saturday . Or is too much for me?

I have 15 years old , 165 lb(75kg) and 1,68cm heigth

Yes i have overweight (sorry for my bad english)
>>
>>35163605
The 10k run every day is what will do you in. Start with 3k if you've never run before (5k if you have decent cardiovascular strength), then progress to 10k. Don't jump right into it or you'll burn out.
>>
File: IMG_20150527_011407.jpg (37KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150527_011407.jpg
37KB, 768x1024px
>>35163219
HOW TO SPOT SOMEONE WHO DOESN'T LIFT
>>
I'm fucking tired of this fucking thread.
>>
>>35163405
you're a fucking idiot
>>
File: image.jpg (33KB, 390x282px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33KB, 390x282px
>>35163676
Thanks you man for the recommendations , Greetings from Chile
>>
>>35163176
>10km

Runner here, 10km isn't that much. you can do it everyday with enough rest.
>>
>>35163296
Shit I do an 8 minute mile and im fat as fuck.
>>
>>35163480
Bro don't underestimate yourself, you know all anime/manga lead to fighting god. You're basically kratos at this point.
>>
>>35165107
yeah 6 miles a day is literally middle school cross country season milage. I mean for a non-runner cool whatever but realistically thats not even worth getting out of bed.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.