[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DBZ

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

Piccolo wears this weighted cape thing when all the time so that when he takes it off for fights he'll be lighter and able to move faster. Rock Lee, from Naruto, wears heavy ankle weights constantly; eating, walking, training, maybe even sleeping and bathing. When he removes them he also gets a lot faster.

Now I've heard the usually objections: "This isn't DBZ", "This will kill your joints", "Its bad for your ankles", "Your spine/head/neck can't handle the weight", etc.

Here's my question though. If I'm 170 lbs, how is strapping 20 lbs to my legs WORSE for me than being 100 lbs heavier. How is it fat folks ankle and spines aren't super fucked if wearing ankle weights/weight vests constantly is going to fuck you up?
>>
Their fat is evenly distributed. You'd have to wear a bodysuit-like item for it to be safer.
>>
>>35155823
>How is it fat folks ankle and spines aren't super fucked
they are
and it isn't DBZ
I hereby conclude this thread
>>
>>35155823
Fat people's joints are shit op if that's what you're getting at
>>
>>35155823
They didn't gain that extra weight over night that's why.
If you REALLY wanted to do this you should build up to it, like say you add 1lb a week or something
>>
>>35155823
>How is it fat folks ankle and spines aren't super fucked
But they are. Look at Boogie, he has broken bones n shit just from walking
>>
>>35155823
Because fat people totally move a lot and run/walk all day. Also, their joints are indeed fucked
>>
Grow up.

If you ever wonder why you're a fucking NEET who doesn't get laid, while being awkward as shit with people, this is one of the reasons.

Grow up.
>>
>>35155870
OK, OK, what about people who add 100 lbs of lean mass? They don't have fucked up spines and ankles, and they're lugging around an additional enormous amount of mass!
>>
>>35155892
Normie get out
>>
>>35155823
My fat as fat ass friend broke his ankle at a rock show by just rocking out. Fat people's joints and bones suck ass.
>>
>>35155897
It's because they added the mass doing exercises using proper form, eating healthy and resting when appropriate, not by just stuffing their faces with garbage and shitting and farting, dumbass.

If you stretch, use proper form and rest after workouts, your joints will most likely handle the strain.
>>
>>35155897
heavy lifting strengthens your joints and bones
fatties often have shit joints but even for them the weight was gained slowly over a long period of time and that natural weight (fat/muscle) is distributed much evenly so it's much better for your joints to have 20 pounds of extra bodyweight than it is to have 20 pounds of ankle/wrist weights
>>
File: 1449247496142.jpg (370KB, 1280x1137px) Image search: [Google]
1449247496142.jpg
370KB, 1280x1137px
>fat people's joints aren't fucked
>most fatties cannot run or cycle because the sheer force of their weight hitting the ground fucks them up to the point of agony

Please go OP
>>
>>35156001
Lel I like how the lazy chick is not only fat, but has a fuck ugly face too so it actually is partly genetics.
>>
>>35155897
it's simple
that lean mass SUPPORTS those joints and spine
>>
>>35156001
>dressing like that at 5:30
Man she's asking to be raped
>>
>>35156298
For real her bra is about to fall off.
>>
>>35156054
This. Eat shit, OP, you must be literally fucking retarded.
>hey fit can I do his thing? I know it's retarded and you guys always say it is but I was thinking it might be different for me since I'm a special snowflake indigo child
>>
You can use wearable weights as a part of your training (IIRC Wendler wears a 45lb vest on his walks), but you have to be reasonable about it. Your joints are already taking quite a bit of stress at the gym, so most likely wearing 100lbs all day long will just end fucking you up. Like >>35155878 said, start slow.

Ankle weights are also shit for walks etc. because they are constantly pulling on your knee joint. Wrap chains around your thighs or smth instead.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.