[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Acne

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6

File: acne_face.jpg (65KB, 668x691px) Image search: [Google]
acne_face.jpg
65KB, 668x691px
How do you get rid of acne /fit/? I've become pretty aesthetic but still got to get rid of this shit on my face.
>>
File: Clear.jpg (21KB, 667x800px) Image search: [Google]
Clear.jpg
21KB, 667x800px
>>35155657
>>
>>35155657
stop eating dairy
/thread
>>
Grow older
>>
>>35155666
don't touch this stuff it is cancerous evil. it irritates your skin and makes acne worse. seriously this stuff is snake oil
>>
Nofap
>>
>>35155679
Seriously that works?
>>
>>35155657

vit D, 8000 UI a day
vit c, 2-3grams
zinc 50mg/day

clean your diet, meaning no processed shit, low sugar, low carbs, more veggies, more water, no dairy at all of any kind, no soy products either. limit or totally remove grains, sleep more.

wash with salicylic acid, leave it on your face for like 10mins, wash it off in morning

at night use benzoyl peroxide creame 2.5%, leave it on for a few hours, moisturize before going to bed

also take Accutane 20mg every other day, buy chapstick and apply it regularly. That's about it

1000% clear, your skin will look 10 years young also.
>>
>>35155684

it won't get you clear, it might prevent a few pimples a month overall, nothing really noticeable.
>>
File: 150417back.png (230KB, 438x325px) Image search: [Google]
150417back.png
230KB, 438x325px
>>35155657
i took accutane for a year, best decision of my life, acne dissapeared and it didnt come back after the year, can even eat chocolate and nuts,

only thing annoying was my cheeks and lips getting REALLY dry, but u can treat that with salvas and shit, def worth it

have alot of scars thho on the back :( pick related
>>
>>35155684
100% Every time i masturbate i will get at least 3 puss filled spots.
Im currently at 2 weeks of nofap and i have about 2 spots on my face atm.
Not to mention i have tried everything and over the last 8 months i have been on and off nofap and come to the conclusion that mine is purely caused by masturbating
>>
File: 20130510194651ache-out-lotion.jpg (60KB, 332x500px) Image search: [Google]
20130510194651ache-out-lotion.jpg
60KB, 332x500px
Does shit like that work?
I used this for a while and it did gtfo the acne but when I stopped, it just comes back. Wonder if using this shit only slows natural acne 'removal' and makes it worse when you're not using.
>>
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2715202/
>>
>>35155694
But i also have a strict routine of using benzoyl peroxide 10% every night.
>>
>>35155691
>i took accutane for a year, best decision of my life, acne dissapeared and it didnt come back after the year, can even eat chocolate and nuts,

this^

>>35155685
>also take Accutane 20mg every other day, buy chapstick and apply it regularly. That's about it

this^

20mg is pretty low dose, it'll get you clear without any side effects except chapped lips. thats why you have to moisturize them a few times a day.

ez pz
>>
>>35155657
also, clean ur face with saltwater
>>
>>35155676
This. It's amazing they are even allowed to sell this shit. It will literally tear your skin up.
>>
>>35155709
>Thanks for saving my face.
>>
>>35155694
Why is that the case?
>>
>>35155685
is 18 too young to take accutane?

does it really never come back?
>>
>>35155716
Hormones
>>
>>35155694
maybe you shouldnt rub the semen on your face after you cum
>>
>>35155728
what exactly happens?
>>
>>35155709
yep. ruined several years of my teens by falling for the advertising and scraping all this shit over my face morning and night. my acne improved when I just left it, stopped washing it/touching it at all and >>35155671
>>
Seriously bothers me that I grew up eating so much dairy.

Don't eat dairy and do people a favor by telling them to not eat dairy either. I've told people who have acne to stop eating dairy and the ones that did got improvements in their skin. The ones that didn't gave me some excuse they didn't stop eating dairy.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2715202/
>>
>>35155741
Didn't work for me, but probably worth a try. Plus, I kind of don't know what to eat without dairy.
>>
>>35155744

Then it could be some other food causing acne like legumes or wheat.

Try not eating wheat, legumes or dairy for one week.

Eat rice, meats, vegetables and fruit exclusively.

Then if you see improvements help someone else because that's what I'm doing. Someone helped me by providing me the information that those foods can cause problems now I am trying to spread it around.
>>
Benzoyl peroxide
>>
>>35155744

>Try not eating wheat, legumes or dairy for one week.

Try not eating wheat, legumes and dairy for one week.*****
>>
acne.org is actually a decent site to browse through, just don't buy their shill products because it's the same shit you can find at your local stores. The key ingredients are what matters. Using a simple, non-irritating cleanser such a an anti-bacterial soap to wash your face gently, then using 2.5-10% benzoyl peroxide (don't wash it off, let it dry) and using a good moisturizer afterwards. Lastly, don't touch your face and when washing your face or applying cream, be as gentle as possible. The more your irritate your skin, the worse acne will be. I just started using this routine, so I can't vouch on results, but seems basic and it makes sense to me, so I'm going to trust it.

The other part is having a healthy diet, which is the hardest part for me due to my lifestyle. Yes, some of it is me lacking willpower, but some is my job just being stressful on top of college work, but diet is a work in progress for me. Unfortunately, I'm not as zealous towards fitness as I used to be when my life was a little more simple.
>>
File: 1396471530367.jpg (831KB, 2336x3504px) Image search: [Google]
1396471530367.jpg
831KB, 2336x3504px
>Dairy causes acne
>Rippetoe tells me to drink wholemilk every day

Swoleness or cleanliness?
>>
>>35155758
Acne can be also caused by nuts.
>>
i take it that you've already tried changing your diet, used cleansers and shit like that so the only option you have left is medication, or pay out the ass and go to a skin clinic and get things like chemical peels, laser treatments or masks.

also definitely take zinc.
>>
>>35155980
dairy free milk?
>>
>>35156050
>dairy free milk
AKA not actual milk
>>
>>35155657
Stop taking hot showers.
>>
>>35155657
Cut out sugar, stop touching your face with your greasy cock handling hands

more or less it unless you're terminal in which case you may grow out of it in a few years if you're lucky
>>
File: 1448494654338.jpg (98KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1448494654338.jpg
98KB, 750x750px
Use a salicylic acid cleanser if you get a lot of black heads with some pimples and have oily skin. Go to a dermatologist if you have mostly under the skin acne.

Exfoliate once every 4-5 days

Moisturizer is optional. Most people say it is a must but if your skin clears up without it there is no need to use extra product. Youre better off drinking a lot of water.

Dont pick your skin. This is my biggest problem personally. I have decent skin except when I have tiny break outs which I end up making so much worse by poping my zits

Take Acnetame. Basically a really good multivitamin for skin.

Change your sheets once every couple days and sleep on a clean towel you clean in boiling water and let dry or leave a little damp. Dont use harsh bleach products.

Dont touch your face and brush your teeth twice a day since there is a ton of bacteria in your mouth.

Only take warm showers and change your shower head to something that filters the water.

Dont eat dairy products. Youre better off going vegan all together but the biggest problem for the skin is dairy.

That covers just about everything I think. Good luck pizza face.
>>
>>35155707
Do not do this please!
>>
>>35156050
You deserve to be shot
>>
>>35155657
Wash your face.

Hot water first, then rinse with facial cleanser, then put a cold towel over your face.

It'll open up your pores, clean them out, and then make them close up a little bit so it doesn't become infected again.
>>
Tretinoin 0.05 or 0.1 (strongest) it is vit a and speeds up skin sheding cycle.

Prescription but worth it. Also only proven way to keep wrinkles at bay as well. Use for your lifetime. Pro tip: still look 20 when im 30.
>>
A few months ago I had a pretty bad pimple on my face that I ended up stupidly popping and there's been a small, kind of dark red spot ever since. Will this ever go away or am I fucked?
>>
>>35156351
It goes away over time but it can take many more months. There are products you could use for sure but I do not know enough to recommend any
>>
>>35156296
> Dont eat dairy products. Youre better off going vegan all together but the biggest problem for the skin is dairy.
I would literally have pizza face than take the other option
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.