[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just turned 26 yo less than a week ago. Body like picture related.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

Just turned 26 yo less than a week ago. Body like picture related. Face not even close.

It's december 5 /fit/, it's too late to start going to the gym or should I wait unil January like the rest of the plebs?
>>
>It's december 5 /fit/, it's too late to start going to the gym

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>35149382
>>It's december 5 /fit/, it's too late to start going to the gym
change your mindset first, and read the sticky
>>
>>35149382
>waiting for a date to start lifting
Never gonna make it.
Don't make threads if you look like that, you have nothing of value to add to this board. Read the sticky and fuck off, little boy.
>>
>>35149382
go. go now. now motherfucker right now immediately just drag on some shoes and maybe a jacket and go, it's never too late just go you faggot, go
>>
Read the sticky, little one.
>>
>>35149390
>arbitrary excuse that literally makes no sense.

This is how non-lifters and fatties think
>>
>>35149382
why the wait?
>>
But the enrollment date for /fit/ semester is Feb 16th, prom is during the summer
>>
>>35149680

There is evidence that suggests starting goals on a Monday, start of the month or start of a year actually helps with achieving them.

Health and fitness isn't something that should wait though IMO. Forcing yourself to do it over and over is the only way you build habits with it and are able to make any progress.

Start on Monday, OP. No excuses.
>>
>>35149382

I was once the dipshit who didn't want to be grouped in with the new years crowd so I waited until March or so before I started to lift. Current me would call old me a beta bitch.
>>
>>35149382
Go fucking now you cunt.

Waiting for a farther off date will make you achieve NOTHING.

That's the typical sad cunt mentality.
>Oh no, I missed the date that I planned to start originally, guess I just have to put it off even longer
Fuck that bullshit brah.

You out on a t-shirt and exercise shorts, you get in the car, and you go to the gym right fucking now. Putting everything down and spontaneously getting up to go make a change in your life on a random normal day isn't just some fantasy thing or something you see only in movies. It's real, it's possible, and it's what determines whether or not youre actually serious about changing your life.

Literally nothing is stopping you from going to the gym right this second
>"but I'm tired"
>"but it's too late"
>"but I'm busy"
>"but I have so much work to do"
You're on 4chan shitposting about your sad cunt life; you have time to go to the gym.

Just fucking go, OP. Don't wait for a date, don't put it off more, don't act like there's an excuse not to go. Just go.
>>
>>35149382
Holy shit this was my mentality a year ago when i was 5'10" 115 lbs soaking wet.
Literally going to the gym was the most intimidating think i had to do and Im 22 lel
I waited like you did and ended up waiting 7 more months.

>I will start working out next month
>I will start working out next Monday
>Eh its the middle of the month i will start next month with a fresh slate
>I cant workout cause i dont have appropriate gym clothes
>Oh no I have no program to follow
>I will watch youtube videos on form this week and start next week
>I cant go today cause I have work tomorrow
>I cant go today cause I have an exam in a week that i will inevitably procrastinate for
>I cant go today cause its too cold and i dont want to bring my jacket
>I cant go today cause there will be too many people and I dont want to wait to use equipment
>I cant go today cause all the new years resolutionists will flood in and i dont want to be bunched with that group
>I cant go today cause im never going to make it
>Whats the use of going to the gym anyways,I have lived with this body for XX years and i can continue to do so
>Maybe ill go to the gym after gaining some weight cause im too self conscious to wear a t-shirt to work out
>I wont go today cause people will laugh at me

There you have a list of all possible excuses and read through them and see how silly they sound.
>>
>>35151463
>Whats the use of going to the gym anyways,I have lived with this body for XX years and I can continue to do so

Fuck brah that hits home. Earlier this year I was telling myself exactly that whenever my cousins would tell me I should start working out.
>"Ugh, they're so annoying. I've been skinny my whole life and I've been happy, there's no point whatsoever in trying to get all big and buff because that's just petty bullshit that won't benefit my life in any way"
Goddamn I was stupid. almost 20 pounds later and I'm loving how it feels. It's refreshing both physically and mentally.

>tfw putting on an old shirt and the sleeves are too tight
Best feel
>>
>>35151212
>start on Monday

Did you read that in cosmo?
Emotionally prepare your pussy OP. Go online and get information then start tomorrow
>>
It's funny bc OP pic looks better than 80% of /fat/
>>
Probably Jan, I'd imagine there'd be good deals then.
>>
>>35151557
>start on Monday
>Did you read that in cosmo?

No.

http://www.psychologicalscience.org/index.php/news/minds-business/why-monday-is-the-best-day-for-setting-new-goals.html
>>
>>35151543
I know man. The worst think about it is that you distance the people that try to help you because you dont want to help yourself. Ive had friends try to drag me to the gym, a good friend of mine actually brought a spare set of gym clothes cause he was getting fedup with my bull shit.I was still i little bitch. Eventually they stopped iviting me to the gym.

The worst is when you see a friend look like at you with disgust devoid of any respect and ughhh even typing this shit makes me feel like a biatch.
>>
Honestly, having a PT is what really got me going to the gym consistently. I got a few free sessions when I joined the gym (joined in February so I guess I was kind of a NEw years resolutioner.) and having an appointment where somebody guided me through the basics really forced me to go and made me less nervous when it came to figuring it wtf to do in the gym.

Once I ran out of sessions I felt like I had to keep going because he wrote me some workouts and they were basically like my "homework" for the gym. Lots of people here shit on PTs but this guy really helped make the gym a huge part of my life.
>>
One month from now you could be a month further, or just starting.

Which do you think is going to be better for meeting your goals? (not that you probably have any)
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.