[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>not doing the Saitama Workout How is it in the no-gains land?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (89KB, 635x730px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89KB, 635x730px
>not doing the Saitama Workout
How is it in the no-gains land?
>>
>>35130476
>tfw same body

kill me
>>
nice gyno faggot
>>
saitama workout sounds like a lot of pointlessness because no rest means you're just wearing your shit out

also, the only reason saitama got so strong was because he worked so hard he broke his limiter, the one punch man universe is heavily based on a principle of desire shaping reality.

that's why crab guy turned into crab guy from eating too many crabs
>>
File: 1437483337611.jpg (34KB, 460x344px) Image search: [Google]
1437483337611.jpg
34KB, 460x344px
>>35130476

Manlet and has some of the worse case of gyno i ever seen

They simply won't learn will they?
>>
>>35130476
You get more oppai than back strength with it though.
>>
File: 61004834.jpg (88KB, 500x491px) Image search: [Google]
61004834.jpg
88KB, 500x491px
>>35130538
>mini wayne
>>
>>35130519
Maybe if I lived in that reality I could have gf
>>
>>35130519
If it's based on desire shaping reality how come he no get his desire fight strong enemy. Fuck I got exhausted I don't want to talk nemore
>>
>>35130476
source?
i want to see this guys progress
>>
>>35130476
I've actually been wondering how this would work out if someone did it. Although I figure it wouldn't be an 'EVERY DAY!' regimen
Then again, the Charles Atlas routine also recommends you do the exercises 'Every day without fail' and I imagine he knew more about getting in shape than I do... and now I'm rambling.
>>
>>35132403
KEK at this whole post
>>
Do you think this can be run concurrently with Starting Strength? I'm trying to build muscle but I'm thinking that higher rep bodyweight stuff will help build my endurance.
>>
>>35130476
I don't think he can run 10km daily
>>
>>35132513
it will actively interfere with your progress on SS and you will feel like death every day
>>
Would this workout actually wear down your body if done every day? 10k a day doesn't sound that bad honestly, just time consuming
>>
>>35130519

>the one punch man universe is heavily based on a principle of desire shaping reality

You know what? That makes sense.

The statement that crab guy made when he decided to not kill Saitama makes perfect sense now. "You have the same eyes as me", he said.

Funny that Saitama ended up pulling one of his eyes out.
>>
>>35132913
10km shouldn't be that time consuming. Probably around an hour at most.
>>
>>35130519

I think its less desire and more fully dedicating youself to something. Saitama gets super strong after dedicating 3 years to being super strong, Crab man eats tons of crabs, becomes a crab, The brains and brawns bros want to be the strongest duo of all time so brains breaks his limiter to create something that can make brawn the strongest and Brawn can withstand it because of his sheer lifting dedication.

Most of the minor villains are also created out of dedication too, even vaccine man, the first villain we see, is created out of dedication to the earth.
>>
Nice boobies
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.