[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fat shamers on suicide watch!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 15

Fat shaming is an archaic form of prejudice. It is official now. Being /fit/ means you're literally going against history.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ge6H_CZrMyA
>>
>>35127654
>one of these things is not like the others
>one of these things just doesn't belong
>>
>>35127654
When are fat neckbeards going to start declaring themselves beautiful
Somehow I think that wouldn't be as well received
>>
>>35127896
>When are fat neckbeards going to start declaring themselves beautiful
Never. Because men realize they're fat slobs and look like shit, and that it's all their own fault.
>>
>>35127654
>my stomach is flat, so I call my stomach flat
>even though my sides are out here
>>
>>35127654
why is noone taking up the argument that being fat is morally irresponsible? you owe that extra energy back to your environment. i mean you'll give it back eventually, but in the meantime you're hogging extra fuel just to sustain your detrimental mass
>>
>>35127654
I can call myself whatever I want, doesn't make it true, watch it's easy: "I'm OP and I'm a super dick sucking flaming faggot"
>>
>>35127925
>sitting up unassisted is the gold standard for human fitness
>>
>>35127654
>ITS 2015 I MEAN COME ON!
>>
>>35127654
>diabeetus
>heart disease
>cancer
you are all of those things too, shamu
>>
File: hitler.jpg (2MB, 1827x2699px) Image search: [Google]
hitler.jpg
2MB, 1827x2699px
>>35127654
>Le wrong side of history meme

It aint over till it's over. One day you will know he was right.
>>
File: kek.png (16KB, 465x98px) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
16KB, 465x98px
>>35127654
Ah, hamplanet gave a TEDx talk. Think there are single cell organisms who have given TEDx talks.
>>
>>35127972
Difference is one will argue you are not those things.
>>
File: 2RaNCnC.png (148KB, 339x375px) Image search: [Google]
2RaNCnC.png
148KB, 339x375px
>the course will approach fatness as β€œan aspect of human diversity, experience, and identity.”
>THE COURSE WILL APPROACH FATNESS AS AN IDENTITY
HOLY FUCKING SHIT
>>
File: angry gorilla.webm (104KB, 352x224px) Image search: [Google]
angry gorilla.webm
104KB, 352x224px
>>35127925
>this is ..i guess my hip area
>having to guess where your body parts are
>>
>>35128242
why is american culture so keked by the idea of "identity"? ffs. does everyone need to be some contrarian, singular, oh so special that no one could ever truly understand me, that they have to be this absurd every single day?
>>
>>35128330
>basing your identity around being a fat lazy fuck
>>
>>35128330
Adopting the label of some tumblr group is so much easier than going through the effort of becoming a productive member of society. When your family is worth tens of millions, have given you every advantage in the world, and you still fuck everything up, what else is there to do but blame some other group for your failures? This is exactly what happened with the leader of black lives matter at the University of Missouri. Born with a silver spoon in his mouth, was lazy, hung around at college for close to a decade being degenerate, then blames the white man for his failure to do anything with his life.
>>
>>35128351
>not wanting to base your identity around high achievements and valuable benevolent contributions to society that get you in the history books where you will live forever, while simultaneously being a ripped sex god, thus becoming an immortal sex god

it's like some people just dont even. (or maybe, they can't even)
>>
>>35127926
Because at the end of the day people do what they want to. What's shameful is expecting me to accept their life choices, telling me if I find them repulsive that there must be something wrong with me.
>>
File: bpm.jpg (89KB, 500x577px) Image search: [Google]
bpm.jpg
89KB, 500x577px
>>
>>35127926
most environmentalists want to see a reduction in human numbers.
>>
>>35129484
its in their jeans shitlord
>>
>>35128330
I swear there must be something addictive about self-absorption.
>>
>>35127654
>five foot three
Below average height, so short
>Wife
That is what a married woman is called, in dictionary
>240 lbs
More fat than average, so she's fat
>beautiful
Gonna need a source on this one
>>
>>35127979
*unassisted with only the help of the bed automatically sitting you up
>>
>>35129534
>jeans
Maybe none of them have pants because their jeans where they kept it all finally ripped.
>>
>>35128373
There was that twitter picture where someone says "white allies are garbage" and it's comment after comment of apologetic "hey you're totally right to call us out on it, help us to be better people" meanwhile referring to other people as garbage isn't something they hold that person to.

Valerie Solanas who shot Andy Warhol and made a manifesto saying all men should be castrated is treated as a legitimate member of the feminist movement. If the MRA movement held up Elliot Rodger as an intellectual of note they'd be torn apart.

If you're the weak party of an historical conflict, western society will not hold you to any standards.
>>
>>35129520
This is false. Most environmentalists will tell you that this planet is far from overpopulated. It would be quite comfortable with ten times this many people if everyone were forced to live sustainably.
>>
>>35129693
I should have said "some" as I'm not sure, although looking into it a quick search seems to show a strong link:
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/04/090418075752.htm
>>
>>35127925
Let's not forget people once thought the world was flat too
>>
>>35129793
>once
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAN5RxEOST8
>>
>>35127654
do they think this is how they will get me? I already hate niggers and women so throwing fat into the mix is no problem for me. appeal to morality? KEK I am a God
>>
>>35127925
I wish when she said "I can sit up unassisted" and "I can touch my toes" the Interviewer would have asked her to demonstrate.

Guarantee you she would make up some excuse as to why she couldn't at that moment.
>>
>>35129912
She said "just using the features on the bed". Which is about the same as being assisted.

Yes. She was deluded enough to think this meant she was doing it by herself. So no, she wouldn't be making excuses, she'd just embarass herself doing it right in front of the camera and give a winning smile, right before going in detail about how amazing she is.

Simply put, she's insane. Or was, I think she ded.
>>
>>35127979

Note that she's unassisted by humans. She's "just using the features on her bed," i.e. she presses a button and it folds into a sitting position, and her along with it. This is like walking unassisted, "just using the features of my motorized scooter" – indeed, the gold standard.
>>
>>35128310

>gorilla

Rustled.
>>
I wonder how many people lose weight because of being shamed? I imagine the number is quite high, dare i say 90%
>>
>>35127654
>Being /fit/ means you're literally going against history.

The people who were useful in history like warriors and conquerors, were fit. The people like the one in OP's pic were easily killed by the aforementioned useful people.
>>
File: 1432345228630.jpg (29KB, 500x500px)
1432345228630.jpg
29KB, 500x500px
>>35129484

That no-limbs guy is pretty cool. You can find his videos on YouTube. What's striking is that he's out touring the world, inspiring people, and not letting the *complete lack of arms and legs* slow him down in any way.

Meanwhile, there's an entire army of fatties whose idea of making a difference is to complain about their weight on Tumblr and demand that the world refashion itself to accommodate their appetites. I am fucking triggered.
>>
>>35128330
American here. I can give you a well reasoned and researched answer: America is known as the great melting pot. I'm not here to make a /pol/ opinion about diluting white genes or anything, but america is a big mash of every race and it's literally known as that. With that in mind, people don't have the same pride about themselves and their history. Look at china, sweden, etc. Cultures where there is a pride, honor within your family, homogeneity. A culture working toward a goal. Something.

America is not that. America is a cluster of fucking nonsense. So people don't see that same homogeneity. That unity is gone. So everyone, in exchange, serves themselves alone. They're a snowflake, not part of a machine, they are the universe.

Fucking hate these people. Because we're not a society of winners. We're for the most part a society of losers. It'd be one thing if everyone broke the mold and started achieving, but instead we broke the mold and everyone started fucking sagging into lower and lower selves until we are where we are now. A society of fucking losers with a false sense of pride in out uniqueness.
>>
>>35127654
>l am a Iiar so l caII myseIf a Iiar

Someone shouId fix this for her.
>>
File: 1HLGqaj.png (92KB, 444x440px) Image search: [Google]
1HLGqaj.png
92KB, 444x440px
>>35130648
>>
>>35127925
>Just using the features on the bed l don't need any back support

Yeah but at that weight there's a reason you've been on Iife support.

Convenient of her to forget her medicaI history and dozens of muItipIe Iife saving trips she had to make once the fiIm starts roIIing.
>>
>>35127925
why cant I find the full documentary of this? Is it because she died?
>>
>>35130648
America was 90% Northern European(Irish, British, Scottish, Dutch, German, Northern French, Scandinavian) less than a century ago anon, that famous "melting pot" was historically limited to a few urban areas like New York and Los Angeles

Not trying to be /pol/ but the melting pot is a historical revisionist meme
>>
>>35127908

underrated post
>>
>>35130771
but look at what america is now. a literally melting pot. and look at how it's working out.
>>
File: 1447655388627.jpg (121KB, 1024x819px) Image search: [Google]
1447655388627.jpg
121KB, 1024x819px
>>35130648
amerikeks btfo
>>
File: 1443958867009.jpg (77KB, 1000x499px) Image search: [Google]
1443958867009.jpg
77KB, 1000x499px
>>35127654
>I am beautiful so I call myself beautiful
>>
>>35127696
they rationalize it as: one person thinks I'm beautiful, therefore I am objectively beautiful.

I'm typing this post, I am an author.
I'm judging a movie, I am a critic.
I'm tapping my desk with a pen, I am a musician.
There are uglier people than me, I am beautiful.
>>
>>35130822
The contents of the pot aren't melting as much as the media likes to claim that it is, statistically speaking neighborhoods in almost all American cities are still ethnically homogeneous(90% black Harlem, 90% Jewish Borough Park, 90% white Williamsburg ect)
>>
>>35130648
This is an excellent answer.

>>35130771
Go up to 99% of the people in America and ask them what they are by blood. I can almost promise you most of them will give you more than one nationality as answer.

Go to a European country and you're more likely to just hear someone say "I'm just pure Italian." Or whatever.

I might be wrong and your >>35130947
Statistics might be right.

But geography doesn't necessarily void diversity.
>>
>>35127654
Except that height weight and martial status is based on observable evidence. Beauty is subjective and emotional, it is not a fact.
>>
>>35131024
>"I'm just pure Italian."
You don't actually hear that very often in Europe either
>>
>>35127908
Exactly. I'm fat (working on getting fit) and I know I'm not beautiful.
>>
>>35131077
Autism overload
>>
>>35131097
the guy from
>>35130648
literally says nothing about individual achievement being bad, he says Americans use this logic to then justify themselves, despite having achieved nothing.
>>
>>35131250
American here. You're the worst tripfag of all time.
>>
i love all this fat acceptance shit. it just means the people that take care of themselves will be even more desired.

they can pretend that they're happy with their bodies, but its obvious that they're just lazy as fuck. they will still look at a fit person with longing and desire in their eyes.
>>
>>35131904
>sucking american cock
might as well be eating at mcdonalds
>>
This appears to actually be a pol thread on fit....
>>
I weigh over 440 pounds and the only thing that feels good is a huge carrot up my ass. Trust me, there's nothing beautiful about it, it's pretty shitty.

Being fat sucks.
>>
>>35129895
WAKE ME THE FUCK UP
>>
>>35131538
>individual achievement is bad

are you a faggot commie?
>>
>>35132046

I'm fucking 220 lb and I hate being fat.
>>
>>35127654
anything to rake in all those debt bucks of dumb students.
>>
Promise me if you guys ever have kids that you'll teach them the art of lifting and never introduce them to sugary foods.
>>
>>35132555
I'm going to enforce a strict calories out > calories in program. you can go ahead and drink that mt dew, but you are going to have to do a 200 kcalorie work out after.
>>
>>35130533

that dude is fucking doing minigolf and swimming.

He has no limbs and does sports.

Meanwhile some fat fucks with all their limbs say their genetics keep them fat.
>>
File: 1448383507402.png (542KB, 382x696px) Image search: [Google]
1448383507402.png
542KB, 382x696px
>>35127925
>>
http://www.fatizen.com/

which one of you wrote this
>>
>>35132046
fuck off fat pedo tomato
>>
>>35129564

Its fucking stupid because the rest of her descriptions are based off of comparing herself to other people but apparently you dont have to do that with beauty as if being uglier than another woman doesnt make a difference to how "beautiful" she is.

"Yeah im short, fat but who cares what other women look like? Im beautiful because I say I am" Its just delusional.
>>
American
>Education
>>
>>35128330
I've repeatedly made the argument that a great number of modern America's social oddities stem from a lack of identity felt at a fundamental level by many of us. We have no shared identity, no common ground with other Americans. The only exception are certain subgroups (African Americans, Southerners, certain cities like Chicago) who still have some kind of identity.
Humans aren't meant to live like this, as "individuals," we're meant to have a tribe or something that binds us together. As a result we resort to creating our own, gay culture, transgender culture, frat culture, and shit, even *chan culture and political identities. I fully acknowledge that my identity as a member of the far right is largely invented.
-/pol/
>>
>>35132046
Except you actually weigh like 120lbs at most, you fucking twink.
>>
>>35129895
i was expecting this video to be painfully stupid...

it more than exceeded my expectations.....

are people this stupid?
>>
>>35127654
>I am beautiful
Why are all those people so fucking arrogant?
It's not up to you to call yourself beautiful, or a good person. And no one else will find you beautiful or a nice person if you are an entitled landwhale.
>>
>>35132961
Did you even read the bio senpai?
>>
>>35132895
>european

a rab detected, where ya posting from? germany? norway? already got interent eh?
>>
>>35127926
>why is noone taking up the argument
Who is this guy Noone?
>>
>>35129484
↑ this muthafucka gets it
>>
>>35127654
Being fat is a choice and there for open to ridicule just like personal political convictions and religion, being fat is not a race or something that cannot be controller

Even believing that fat is not something that can be controlled is a personal conviction (cause no basis in reality) and there for open to ridicule
>>
>>35131250
You really provide fucking nothing useful to anything. My heart sinks a little when I see your shitty trip come up in a thread because I know you're about to shit everything up completely and generally act like the 5 foot nothing twink fuck hole that you are. DYEL?
>>
>>35132774
I worked on the media team for a disabled sailing world championships.

There was one chick with no arms, and one stunted leg. She was sailing single handed in a world championship event (granted it's a specially adapted dinghy but still). She also plays trumpet using her stunted leg and some rig to hold it to her mouth.
>>
>>35129693
>quite comfortable
>forced to live sustainably
>>
File: 7SpBPJ.gif (963KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
7SpBPJ.gif
963KB, 320x180px
epic kek
>>
>>35133304
Sadly some neckbeards do :(
>>
>>35128242
hi gun
>>
>>35127896
The dadbod thing was to declare slightly pudgy guys beautiful. Naturally lots of feminists complained because men should be ripped while only women get fat.

In general though men are just more competitive and driven. When men see a high standard they strive to achieve it, while women seek to have the standards lowered. Obviously there are exceptions but there's a reason /fit/ is 90% male while fat acceptance sites are almost all women
>>
>>35127926
Food production is actually a big contributor to both GHGs and water consumption. Even more for processed foods that make people fatter (also beef... Just stick to chicken and fish please).
>>
>>35129675
Less than a day after the Rodger shooting feminists were claiming he was an mra. Turns out they just made it up and he never had any connection to MRAs.
>>
>>35130648

I wouldn't say "diluting the white genes" is the right phrase, but when you think of the great melting pot it's generally a large majority of white europeans with a small amount of 'others'. When it's a small percentage of the population they are forced to assimilate to the prevalent culture. When you throw open the borders and now you have enormous communities of foreigners they no longer have to bother assimilating because they can just open "little italy" or "little ireland" or "little africa" (loldetroit). America used to be a white european nation, now it's a country without a nation where nobody gives a shit about anyone else because they're all just part of their own little communities anyway.

This is all very stream of thought so it's not very organized.
>>
File: this is he-man.jpg (62KB, 683x681px)
this is he-man.jpg
62KB, 683x681px
>>35136082
>When men see a high standard they strive to achieve it, while women seek to have the standards lowered.
>>
>>35131036
more like a father figure.

the father of all white people, the incarnation of odin.
>>
>>35130648
A bit idealistic and blinkered, but your point is understood. Well said anon.
>>
>>35129675
Thats why i've been preaching on pol and on the internet for years that the time has come to stop trying to be civil.

They hate us, they want to destroy us, we need to hate them back openly, stop witht he bullshit" im not racist but" , say: "i am racist and go fuck yourself".
>>
>>35132046
You can make it anon
We're all gonna make it
>>
>>35127979
As an infant I agree
Thread posts: 100
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.