[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Straight Guy Seeks Personal Trainer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: more veins.png (242KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
more veins.png
242KB, 512x288px
What should I be on the lookout for when looking scouting a personal trainer?
Do you guys even advocate personal trainers?
>>
>>35127079
help
>>
>>35127079

What the fuck do you need a personal trainer for?
>>
>>35127185
Support. Somebody to tell me I'm doing good or bad. Maybe a pat on the back. :(
>>
I have one for oly lifts and its amazing. You need to think what do you need a trainer for, if its just to help you dumbell press then you're better off without one, but if you want to learn a skill or highly techincal movements then get one.
>>
>>35127271
I want the glamour muscles rocking for my slim psysique. I want to be sexy.
>>
>>35127079
A dude who's buff and kinda hot so you can feel like you're friends with someone cool even tho you're a total autismo closet case.
>>
And here I can't get idiot pts telling me to keep my knees not get ahead of my toes while squatting off my back
>>
>>35127579
Dude, just get out. You're rude.
>>
>>35127686
this is bait
no one respond
>>
>>35127079
You don't you autistic faggot. Just look for some twink advertising his services on a bathroom door if you want some dick.

Better than paying 100+/hr for some retard who did a 3 week course to spout broscience at you.
>>
>>35127729
Dude, just fucking help and stop passing judgement. It's my body my choice.
>>
why is being straight relevant to this question
>>
>>35127827
>It's my body my choice.

Tumblr pls go
>>
>>35127876
Okay let me probe all over your body for spot and see how much you disagree with the statement then.
>>
>>35127890
Or you could just save yourself a lot of trouble and come out.

It's an anonymous mongoloian war tactics board that spends most of its time looks at pictures of almost naked dudes after all. No one gives a fuck about your ball gargling inclinations.
>>
>>35128000
I do not want a trainer for sex. I want to work on my personal endurance and look more toned and hunky. That's the problem with you assholes, you never get your minds out of the gutter. Is this why you are all so against trainers? You're scared of looking gay?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.