[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

6 months of SS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: 1446335210976.jpg (172KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1446335210976.jpg
172KB, 960x960px
No progress to be seen.

I don't eat enough. I can't.

I'm 120lbs right now, and I went to a chinese buffet with a freind yesterday. He's 141lbs, for reference. Both of us are 5'10.

He literally ate twice the stuff I did.

I'm so fucking weak you guys, it's laughable. Even girls eat more than me.

What should I do to drastically increase my appetite?
>>
>>35125469
Add butter and oil to every fucking thing you eat. Snack on nuts. This is basically free reign to eat whatever the fuck you like, I'm mad jelly bruh.

Do some research and find things with very high amounts of calories and fucking put them in your face.
>>
eat even if you're full, your stomach will expand, just keep eating
eat more often
>>
Force feed yourself you cunt. Don't drink anything within 15 minute before your meal. Eat until you literally might puke. Wait 5-10 minutes and try to eat more.
>>
>>35125469
>6 months of SS
>I'm 120lbs right now
Drink milk you faggot. How can you possibly weight 120 lbs after 6 months?
You didn't even try.
>>
i would kiss that girl so hard
>>
GOMAD
>>
GOMAD
O
M
A
D
Seriously, it's literally made for guys like you
>>
>>35125593
>>35125593
She's kinda meh.
>>
File: progress (2).jpg (120KB, 1282x400px) Image search: [Google]
progress (2).jpg
120KB, 1282x400px
>>35125558
>eat even if you're full, your stomach will expand, just keep eating
>eat more often

This. Don't stop just because you're full. Keep eating until it hurts.If you aren't unpleasantly full, it's your que to eat again.

It'll suck for a while, but it'll get better and soon you'll be putting down 3000+ calories a day no problem.
>>
Buy a blender and have this shake as often as you can:

>Milk
>Protein powder
>Oats
>Peanut butter
>Frozen strawberries
>Olive oil

I usually have it post workout and before bed
>>
>>35125608
she has that femdom look and her lips are nice and juicy. what more do you want?
>>
File: 1448842413190.jpg (96KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1448842413190.jpg
96KB, 2000x1000px
>>35125469
>tfw very active but very hungry skelly
>tfw start trackin kcal and macros
>tfw i have to smoke weed all fucking day to even hit my TDEE
You gotta eat big to get big friend. Smoke weed till you die
>>
Drink milk. And when you need to cut, don't drink milk.

Don't get used to eating huge and unhealthy meals because once you get into that habit it's hard to quit it. It's not hard to swap between drinking milk and drinking water.
>>
>>35125469

smoke weed
>>
>>35125469
>Fuck you Rippetoe because i eat like a grill
>>
GOMAD is great but it might be too heavy for you. i tried to do it when i started out at around 150lbs bw, not anorectic like you but still skinny. i ended up doing about ½ gallon and throwing up in the evening. so i tried different kinds of snacks and found that i could eat a shit ton of cheese balls and chocolate raisins.
>>35125689
lolwut. he's not blaming rippetoe, he admitted he eats like a grill
>>
>>35125608
You're kinda a faggot
>>
>>35125469
>No progress to be seen.
Train harder, eat more

>I don't eat enough. I can't.
Bullshit. Take how much you eat now, then eat more of it. Eat calorie dense garbage if you have to. America is suffering from an obesity problem because people carelessly gain weight without trying, it's not that hard.

>I'm so fucking weak you guys, it's laughable. >Even girls eat more than me.
So? Like I said, train harder, eat more. Don't worry about being compared to other people, worry about improving yourself.
>>
>>35125846
nice reading comprehension, faggot
>>
Get a bigger stomach. Competitive eaters train by drinking massive amounts of water and stretching their stomachs. The #1 in the world right now is Matt Stonie, he's so fucking skinny it's unreal.

https://www.youtube.com/user/MegatoadStonie

Personally I like to eat a massive meal before I go to bed. It does take a while to get used to sleeping on a full stomach, but I'm not eating 5000 calories a day no problem, and I can eat an entire kilo of food in one sitting.

You should probably also cut out any caffeine from your diet and stop smoking. They're both appetite suppressants.
>>
>>35125469
>I'm 120lbs right now

I fuck girls bigger than you
>>
File: image.jpg (20KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20KB, 1024x768px
>>35125905
>being proud of that
>>
>>35125893
>Competitive eaters

I had no idea this shit existed.

Any idea why they eat such an amount of cals and still remain skinny?
>>
A friend of mine told me that he's trying to bulk but he fails to eat enough, i asked him what he's eating and he said "well, for breakfast i have 200ml of skim milk and 6 biscuits (45kcals each)..." i was like "WTF six biscuits, i can eat a full bag of those chocolate motherfuckers, how can you only eat 6 of them?!"
protip: eat more little bitch
>>
>>35125469

Honestly? You need to stop being a little bitch mate. It's not fucking rocket science, just put more food in your mouth and chew. Get full fat milk, peanut butter, and all the junk food you can imagine, and just eat.
>>
>>35125935
Moderation. Just because they eat like monsters once in a while, they most likely have a normal diet otherwise.
>>
>>35125469
You're probably not following the program correctly. You probably do high reps at low intensity for a long time thinking you're gonna get big(even though this isn't SS program).

I gained like 10lbs within first few months of SS. I wasn't even counting macros
>>
>>35125875
My bad. I came to /fit/ to get swole, not to read ;-;
>>
>>35125935

Calories in calories out. They do a lot of cardio and fast for a few days before or after a big eat. You can remain a normal size if you eat 14,000 cals per week. That doesn't have to be spread out over 7 days.
>>
>>35125961
its ok bro. we still love you, even if you are a tripfaggot
>>
>>35125469
just eat nuts. 150 g of peanuts is like fucking 800 calories. if you're trying to eat 3000 calories worth of rice of course you're gonna fail
>>
>>35125469
There is something wrong in all of this.
Doesn't the stick states that a proper bulk is 10% above the TDEE?
I mean if you spend 2000kcal, just go to 2200 ina bulking phase.

3000kcal for 120lbs? WTF.
>>
>>35125976
I'm the weakest trip to ever fag on /fit/

>>35126077
I dont' see where OP says that he's trying to eat 3000kcal? But I suppose it stands to reason that if somehow 2200 isn't working for him, then he should go up.

I'm probably wrong tho.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.