[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

the guy on the left outclassed, outlasted (stronger chin, much

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

the guy on the left outclassed, outlasted (stronger chin, much better stamina) and overpowered the guy on the right in a boxing match. What does that tell you, /fit/?

And he's going to do it again in 2 months, even better.
>>
>What does that tell you, /fit/?

Nogs are all talk.
>>
Fighting is for the poor
>>
>>35103426
That body fat % is not an indication of strength, power, skill, or actual sport conditioning.
It is used as a metric for conditioning in bodybuilding but bodybuilders at "competition" time are at their weakest performance wise, therefore it isn't a sport.
>>
That fighting has less to do with muscularity than technique/skill
>>
File: furyklitscho.jpg (82KB, 600x369px) Image search: [Google]
furyklitscho.jpg
82KB, 600x369px
>>35103426
guy on the right beat guy on the left. whats your point op, boxing is skill, not looks
>>
>>35103507
Thats his fuckin point, l2read
>>
>>35103426

Eastern Europeans are superior, ever since they've been allowed compete in boxing they've slowly started to take over, look at all the Eastern European Champs, GGG, Kovalev, Grigory Drozd, Denis Lebedev, Krzysztof GÅ‚owacki, Fedor Chudinov, Viktor Postol, Eduard Troyanovsky, and Vasyl Lomachenko, also the number 2 and 3 pound for pound boxers are Eastern European, they're genetically superior.
>>
>>35103507
He only won because the guy on the left was asleep for 11 rounds.
>>
>>35103507
point is no amount of weight lifting and low bf will make you actually stronger and you won't be able to protect that gf or wife of yours ;^)
>>
>>35103426

That MMA and contemporary heavyweight boxing are not real sports.
>>
>>35103507

Ya Wlad was 39 in that fight against a 6'9 27 year old, young Wlad wins.
>>
Im so happy he won, maybe the next world title match is going to be fun?
>>
>>35103426

Nothing really. I just want to point out anyways that low bodyfat like the nig gives you no benefit whatsoever whatsoever.
>>
>>35103540

Plus wlad was awful in that fight and in the previous one. Plus vitally was always much better.
>>
>>35103541
His shorts trigger my autism.
Also, what was the padding he was wearing around his stomach, under his short for?
>>
>>35103578
>Also, what was the padding he was wearing around his stomach, under his short for?

To protect from manlets.
>>
>>35103491
their muscularity looks about the same to me.
>>
>>35103558
that's not a very scientific conclusion.
>>
>>35103896
It's a fact. In fighting sports, fat helps absorb strikes.
>>
>>35103951
I was watching the joe rogan episode with war machine and rogan said (I have no idea what the source is) that most of the traumatic brain injuries happen when someone "cuts weight", as in to meet a low weight.
>>
oh shit, maybe aesthetics and low bodyfat has nothing to do with fighting ability.
>>
>>35103426
Chest hair makes you strong
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.