[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there anything bad about doing a full body every day with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 043063460-34.jpg (27KB, 592x364px) Image search: [Google]
043063460-34.jpg
27KB, 592x364px
Is there anything bad about doing a full body every day with low volume per body-part?

Like for example...

3 sets of bench
3 sets of pullups
3 sets of ohp
3 sets of shrugs
3 sets of squats
3 sets of romanian deadlifts
3 sets of curls
3 sets of skullcrushes
>>
If youre lifting actual weights and not just the bar Id like to see you try.
>>
>>35098564
>Is there anything bad about doing a full body every day with low volume per body-part?
Yes. If you're lifting heavy enough to need rest days and not taking them, your gains will suffer and risk of injury skyrocket. If you're going light enough to not need rest days, your gains will be shit.
>>
>>35098586

>implying 3 sets of an exercise per bodypart is hard.
>>
>>35098564
if she had a unicorn horn right now...
>>
>>35098564
>low volume
>3 sets
You'd have to be doing more like 3 heavy reps
>>
>>35098646
sets =/=volume
>>
One of two scenarios will happen:

The first is that you will lift low volume to be able to maintain the workout routine. This means benching something small like 20kg for 3 sets. You won't gain muscle this way unless you're a hungry skeleton and 20kg is "a lot". Once your body adapts to it, you'll cease to make gains. If you increase the weight, you'll run into...

The second, where you have higher volumes of weight in your workout routine. Your muscles will break down as they do in every workout, but because you're demanding 5-7 days a week of them working out, you leave them no time to rest, recover and repair. You will either get injured, serious damage to your muscles or be unable to keep up the pace and revert back to scenario one or quit altogether.

Full body routines, especially every workout, only really work at the beginning of your lifting career when you've got lots of gains to make and little stamina to hammer your arms and chest with 5+ gruelling (high volume) exercises per session. When you progress, you need rest days to allow your body to recover from the high volume of weights lifted by a muscle group, the high volume of which is required to make the strength gains you want. The strength requirement mandates the volume and the volume mandates the rest period.

tl;dr: Read the sticky, nerd.
>>
>>35098592
>what is bulgarian
>>
>>35098814
OP here.

I've already been lifting for 4 years and I train high volume as it is with low frequency.

Lifts are as follows.

BW: 85kg
115kg x 5 bench
80kg x 5 ohp
155kg x 5 squat
210kg x 5 deadlift

The question im asking is if I could possible do fullbody every day with minimal sets and still at least maintain gains. Right now I do 10+ heavy sets for chest on my benching day...so just doing 3 would be piss easy for me hence why I am thinking of going high frequency with low sets.
>>
>>35099208
I do a small circuit of weights every morning when I wake up with the barbell in my room.

Makes my body look nice and pumped all the time. Also wakes me up.
>>
>>35099208
the heavy work requires heavy recovery.
so you can't really skip out on resting.
but there would be a way to sorta hit everything everyday, if you're happy to go lower intensity. and a bit lower volume. and it would sort of have to be a cyclical training routine.
"heavy" deadlifts once a week. "heavy" squats, bench, ohp twice a week. and organise shit around in the right order to give your muscles and joints etc as much rest time as possible.

why do you want to change? seems like what you've been doing has been working as far as strength goes.
>>
>>35098564
I do two body parts per day, 5 days a week
If I did full body everyday then I'd probably be too sore to do 5 days a week, or not be able to put enough energy into actually getting a muscle group sore enough
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.