[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SARM general thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: random sarm.jpg (477KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
random sarm.jpg
477KB, 1280x1280px
SARM for those who don't know stands for selective androgen receptor modulator. They bind to only certain androgen receptors in the body and the idea is to mimic the anabolic effect of testosterone without the side effects.

I don't know too much about them. Purely for curiosity sake, has anyone here used them? If so, how were the results and would you recommend them to others?
>>
>>35058126
You can take sarms if you want to

You can leave your natty card behind...
>>
>>35058164

Lol that's fine. I just want to learn more about them.
>>
anyone?
>>
>>35058164
Cause his friends don't take sarms
And if they don't take sarms
Then they're no friends of mine.
>>
Bump for interest.

DNA Anabolics is $150 for 84 servings. How many servings are taken daily and where else can you buy them?

Jerry (Bios3) has been liking them.
>>
>>35058590
what are his thoughts?

I am considering trying them because there's no need for a PCT and apparently it doesn't affect your HPTA
>>
>>35058837

He thinks they're gonna be the next big thing basically. He has several videos on them.

I was just going over the archived threads though and was reading some anecdotal evidence of some users whose test dropped like 80%.

I'm probably just gonna keep my natty card especially since they're not cheap.
>>
>>35058873

their test dropped 80% after they used the sarm?

lol tf...
>>
>>35058908

Anecdotal, but still. See:

>>>35049316
>>
File: lgd4033 test ngdl study.png (104KB, 358x247px) Image search: [Google]
lgd4033 test ngdl study.png
104KB, 358x247px
>>35058590
Friend, you probably need to do a lot more research if those are the kind of questions you need to ask. Don't fuck around with steroids-like substances without knowing what you're getting into.

>>35058873
Yes, test does get suppressed while on most SARMs. For the sake of discussion, we'll talk about LGD-4033 because it's the best and the one I know the most: your test levels do drop while you're taking it and for a few weeks after your cycle ends, but your LH and FSH aren't. You will naturally bounce back to natural test levels without PCT, though you can use a DAA post cycle to artificially increase your test levels temporarily until your natural test production kicks in at full levels. A full blown PCT is not necessary and might actually be more harmful than the LGD itself (clomid, for example, has more possible sides than the LGD itself).

There's also the fact that you need to make sure what you're getting is actually LGD and not bunk, or much worse, an oral steroid repackaged. There aren't very many trustworthy sources for SARMs, unlike things like test.
>>
I'm interested in giving Ostarine a try for 4-6 weeks.
Although I'm curious as to how detectable it is on a urine test and how long it is detectable after taking?
The half life is below 24 hours

British military so wanting a more discreet helping hand than AAS. But would rather not lose the job
>>
>>35059036
It's detectable with a certain kind of urine test. A more expensive and completely unnecessary test. As far as I know, military almost exclusively does urine testing for drugs (opiates, thc, etc). I'm not even sure why they ever would test you for that unless you were an obvious user for some reason.

SARMs are also usually legal, though I don't know about british law.

I'd say you're probably like 99% safe but it's always a risk I suppose.
>>
>>35059186
There's a whole world of speculation with what happens in our drugs tests. I've known people to be on coke the day before and pass it. And I've heard plenty of times you'll only be tested if someone notices you've got huge recently and grasses you up.

But if they're looking to cut personnel I'm sure it's far cheaper to do more thorough testing than to keep these people in thier contracts, and that's what worries me. But if war breaks out I'll have more job security I guess

Somebody once told me that they put a bit of everyone's piss in a big pot and test the batch for everything, and then do individual tests of what comes up positive until they find the culprit. But that seemed like scaremongering.
Other theories are that they collect everyone's piss and test only 10%..

Nobody knows...
>>
Took an 8 week cycle of ostarine and got no results, cost me $50 for the bottle so save your fucking money and get some epi or trenavar if you want legal oral shit
>>
>>35059363
Or do a real sarm like LGD.
>>
I took some ostarine to bounce back from an injury. Things went OK with it. Gained a little mass and dropped some bodyfat. Dosage was no high nor very long but did feel a little lethargic with a slight drop in libido towards the end.
>>
What legal peptides do you recommend? ALso thoughts on mixing Sarms with peptides?
>>
>>35059690
did it help at all with the "injury"?
>>
>>35061324
It helped me with my elbow and shoylders, but it has the same side effects as steroids.

Do not believe that "selective" androgen receptor activation hype. That shit has existed for decades. There are oral steroids just as "selective" as sarms and they both have the same side effects.
>>
>>35061379
>There are oral steroids just as "selective" as sarms and they both have the same side effects.

You gunna post sources or are you just gunna assume you have credentials on an anonymous north korean basket weaving image board
>>
>>35061324
It made a difference within days. There really is something to the joint stuff you hear about.
>>
>>35061379
>but it has the same side effects as steroids.
Literally does not. LGD's only sides are test suppression (not even shutdown, just suppression) and it all goes back to normal within a few weeks of your cycle ending.

There are no real other sides.

The major problem with SARMs right now is that there's no way to be sure your shit isn't bunk and a lot of people are getting prohormones that do nothing or worse, oral steroids instead. Gotta make sure your source is 100% reliable and even the usual places are getting some spotty reviews LGD-wise.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.