[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Quick weight cutting?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: ztbmelsfvuy4qyncxjva.jpg (27KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
ztbmelsfvuy4qyncxjva.jpg
27KB, 620x400px
I found out today I will be fighting in a Muay Thai competition in the place of a buddy because he got injured and had to pull out.

Problem is I got 13 days to cut 5kg to fit the weight, 11lbs roughly. I have cut weight before for previous fights, but I usually have about a month or more to do it.

I ran 20 miles today, 10 in the morning after I found out and 10 more in the evening, switched diet to fish, chicken with broccoli and celery. And continue with usual training (about 1hr weights and 1hr sparring) I've even jerked off three times in the past 2 hrs since I got home just to try and burn the extra energy, the last time with my girlfriends vibrator in my ass just because I got kinda tired halfway through and ran out of energy, but still had bust a nut...

There's a sauna in the gym that I can use but it's kind of known to be where the crossfit guys go to suck each other's dick after their session, and I'm not being anti-crossfit or 'crossfit is gay' or whatever but there was an incident where someone walked in and literally two big cut crossfit dudes were getting sucked off by two equally as big and cut dudes....

So what other ways does /fit/ do to cut weight quick? Are raw nuts a good source of protein and energy to switch to? Do you do more cardio or keep with the weight training?

Also for reference,
Current weight - 77.2kg (169.8 lbs)
Weight category - 72kg (158.4 lbs)
>>
>>35053542
Do what boxers do.Not sure how much water weight you could lose.Bumping so op can get a helpful answer
>>
Impossible, I don't think you could even cut 5kg in 13 days with DNP.
>>
>>35053562
Yea I was going to ask the boxers at the gym but they weren't there today, there was one guy at our gym who cut 4kg in a week and still had the energy to fucking win the fight.

Also what's DNP?
>>
Do a water cut.
>>
>>35053542
Lots of cardio, limit calories to around 1500 a day, cut out carbs to around 20-50grams a day, the lower the better. Cut out sodium. Don't drink anything(including water) the day of the weigh in. Prepare to feel like total shit.
>>
Not that hard. Dehydrate.

Are weigh-ins the day before or the day of?
>>
>>35053606
Carbs are gone entirely, but now I need a new source of energy for the morning, I used to eat a bowl of high fibre granola with yogurt and fruits in the mornings, but been told to cut that too.... What should I substitute with? Spoon full of peanut butter each morning?

>>35053612
Weigh in is day before.
>>
>>35053594
Google brah.It's a weightloss drug.I hear it cooks people if they don't drink alot of water.
>>
>>35053680
First Google link for DNP, is that a picture of zyzz?
>>
>>35053677
>Weigh in is day before.

You're fine. Drop anything with sodium in the last week. Lose at least 3kg by a few days before weigh-ins.The day before and the day of, consume barely anything and sweat it out. If you're concerned in the moments

As soon as you weigh in, drink two bottles of pedialyte. If you know anyone who wrestled in high school they can talk you through the last few days.
>>
>>35053689
I couldn't find any pics of zyzz
>>
>>35053693
>If you're concerned in the moments

Not sure how I fucked this up but I meant to say

If you're concerned during the last day you can spit in a jar.
>>
> the last time with my girlfriends vibrator in my ass

oh lawd
>>
>>35053693
Alright thanks man, so pretty much all diet?

>>35053720
Googled 'DNP weightloss' vpx sports website or something
>>
>>35053739
>Alright thanks man, so pretty much all diet?

Diet + dehydration (which is a combination of things, like reduced water intake, spitting, sweating, etc.)

And don't fucking take DNP if you don't know what you're doing.
>>
>>35053542
DNP.
Also there was a video by Wealthy Fortepiano about it.
>>
File: 1zyzz.jpg (37KB, 542x800px) Image search: [Google]
1zyzz.jpg
37KB, 542x800px
>>35053739
>'DNP weightloss
that is zyzz nice pose i dunno what zyzz was on any list out there?
>>
>>35053729
Spit in a jar? Like constantly spit to get rid of water? Damn I would've never thought of this.
>>
>>35053733
Hey I learned that from /fit/.... One of many things...
>>
>>35053767
Yeah you can drop a decent amount of weight like that. Have to not drink water during this time obviously.

It sucks but you can rehydrate after weighins.
>>
As you're a late replacement see if you can do it at a catch weight, if you are going to try and cut that much you'll need to cut water HOWEVER get someone who knows what the fuck they are doing.

You need to monitor fluid in and fluid out and sodium levels to make sure you're not going to seriously fuck yourself up.

And once that is out the way you're gonna need to rehydration as quickly as possible and to an acceptable level (hopefully if you're doing this properly using an IV) getting hit in the head whilst being dehydrated is dangerous as fuck (brain damage/death)
>>
apples and coffeine
>>
>>35053817
Amazing, I'll probably give that a go.

>>35053890
That's the catch weight actually, originally was supposed to be 70kg. But fuck that noise...

I also have a retardly fast metabolism, so hopefully with the diet and cardio I can cut 2kg in the first 7 days and dehydration in the last few days.
>>
>>35053581

lose 5kg of any weight - possible

lose 5kg of fat - very very hard to impossible

on DNP you hold water weight so it's bad for rapid weight (not fat) loss.

so OP should be possible just play around with your water weight and keep the diet going.
>>
>>35053987
What's the penalty for missed weight? Percentage of the purse?
Or just fight off?
>>
>>35054038
Thanks man will definitely be trying it out with water weight mostly.

>>35054070
Nah, pro-amateur, no purse, but qualify for another competition. And I believe its fight off.
>>
Fast the night before weigh in, might help shed a little.
>>
>>35054141

you could also do an enema after the night fasting.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.