[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This body, how?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

What kinds of exercises, how many times a week, how many reps, how to eat?

Pls do tell.
>>
Bicycle to school/work, eat normally and get fucked by chad x f
>>
>>35052501
Read the sticky. You need a balanced routine for that kind of body. She looks pretty fucking fit, even though she could cut a little.
>>
>>35052501
a shit load of push press and cardio i guess

>>35052536
>even though she could cut a little.

wat
>>
Being my gf 1x5

:c
>>
>What kinds of exercises
>how many times a week
>how many reps
Sticky x 50
>how to eat

But seeing as you're too fucking dumb to see a dinosaur run back and forth on your screen, there's not a lot of hope for you.
>>
>>35052501
You are an idiot who probably thinks an exercise program shape the body, and not your genetics
>>
>>35052501
Eat the sticky
>>
>>35052501
Cheer leading practice and not eating like a slob
>>
>>35052501
don't listen to these shitlords, you're beautiful just the way you are!
>>
>>35052501
don't eat like pig

>implying you have to acutally put any work into reaching that body lmao kek
>>
>>35053170
This is not tumblr you fat fuck
>>
>>35052501
She looks really bad

[spoiler]like me[/spoiler]
>>
>>35052501

be born with good genetics and don't eat like a pig.
>>
>>35052501

would need to see what we are working with
>>
File: maxwell.png (63KB, 500x585px) Image search: [Google]
maxwell.png
63KB, 500x585px
L O N D O N

O

N

D

O

N
>>
>>35052501
>What kinds of exercises, how many times a week, how many reps, how to eat?

I'm going to go ahead and posit that cheerleading will get you that body.
>>
File: 1447643324538.png (174KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1447643324538.png
174KB, 499x499px
>>35052501
SS+GOMAD you fat whore

Now never post on this board again
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.